jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
And we have all seen it babe, and her doing this isn’t helping when you have been in such a better place babe, but we have got you ♥️
Thank you for the welcome.

Look, I’m not entirely sure what childish argument it is as in my eyes it was not childish. The fall out badly affected me and my mental health. And it has really upset me that she believes it was a petty and childish falling out which is why I’m so angry about this.

I was enjoying the new found peace in our discord until I was made aware of this utter bullshite.
I want to apologise for you both feeling the need to make accounts and get any drama again. Obviously this was never the thread's intention, we are all observers and obviously saw things that stuck out but to get labelled as a bully and stuff...not fair. It's nice to hear you are all well though, Not cool of her to blame you all as fake accounts either without any proof. Not sure about the other people she has had issues with if they would make the accounts or if they had the same experience, or if they were to blame or if it was mutual errors on both parts. Don't let this thread let it impact any of you and your lives.

Apr 17, 2024
england
I want to apologise for you both feeling the need to make accounts and get any drama again. Obviously this was never the thread's intention, we are all observers and obviously saw things that stuck out but to get labelled as a bully and stuff...not fair. It's nice to hear you are all well though, Not cool of her to blame you all as fake accounts either without any proof. Not sure about the other people she has had issues with if they would make the accounts or if they had the same experience, or if they were to blame or if it was mutual errors on both parts. Don't let this thread let it impact any of you and your lives.
It’s not your fault the reason we are deciding to speak out is because we are being accused of accounts that arnt us and tbh Jodie knows full well I’m not savvy with all this stuff tbh. I’m not going to sit back and watch someone try and label the group as bad people she fed up no one else end of but then we all know now she loves to spin a narrative.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It’s not your fault the reason we are deciding to speak out is because we are being accused of accounts that arnt us and tbh Jodie knows full well I’m not savvy with all this stuff tbh. I’m not going to sit back and watch someone try and label the group as bad people she fed up no one else end of but then we all know now she loves to spin a narrative.
I don't blame you. You have a right to stand you're ground and speak you're side. Could there be a chance the insinuation was to others? Been so much to read recently.

Reactions: Motherghoul
Mar 18, 2024
UK
i mean good on you guys for not letting her accuse you, in the end, she can't say anything since she created the snooper account herself. It's quite hypocritical of her to accuse you all of making fake accounts.

Apr 17, 2024
england
I don't blame you. You have a right to stand you're ground and speak you're side. Could there be a chance the insinuation was to others? Been so much to read recently.
Tbh our group speak and it’s only been over the last 2 days we have been aware of using being accused of things so I don’t think it’s anyone from our group tbh. But I can’t speak for the other people she has upset as don’t speak to them

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tbh our group speak and it’s only been over the last 2 days we have been aware of using being accused of things so I don’t think it’s anyone from our group tbh. But I can’t speak for the other people she has upset as don’t speak to them
It's frustrating for us, getting a one side narrative portrayed of herself were everyone has done her wrong and she is the victim in it all. Obviously lot more to what's happened than we know with other people.

Apologies for my bad typing, my phones out of contract and won't register me typing 😤

Reactions: Motherghoul
Apr 17, 2024
england
It's frustrating for us, getting a one side narrative portrayed of herself were everyone has done her wrong and she is the victim in it all. Obviously lot more to what's happened than we know with other people.

Apologies for my bad typing, my phones out of contract and won't register me typing 😤
Tbh, what she did wasnt ok it was an argument when horrible things were said about her so called friends she over took a conversation and made it all about herself and when others tried to defend themselves she made it all about herself again. And some people in the groups parenting was brought up but her situation was more worse. And that isn’t the worst of it she had people messaging us giving us crap and some people in the group were going though really serious s which tbh I hope that no one feels that have to say these things as it’s very personal.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
oh hi jodie just noticed your viewing the thread...
Skating Hey Girl GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tbh, what she did wasnt ok it was an argument when horrible things were said about her so called friends she over took a conversation and made it all about herself and when others tried to defend themselves she made it all about herself again. And some people in the groups parenting was brought up but her situation was more worse. And that isn’t the worst of it she had people messaging us giving us crap and some people in the group were going though really serious s which tbh I hope that no one feels that have to say these things as it’s very personal.
I'm so sorry you had messages off people who were never involved. I hope this was the worst of what she did. Parenting should never be mentioned or discussed. She stated earlier it was all over a silly and childish argument.

Apr 17, 2024
england
I'm so sorry you had messages off people who were never involved. I hope this was the worst of what she did. Parenting should never be mentioned or discussed. She stated earlier it was all over a silly and childish argument.
Yeah the situation was sorted between the person that said about parenting ect which we’re glad. but Jodie still made it all about herself and shunned other people’s feelings for the sake of her own which is so selfish and y the argument with her happened. It’s not the worst of it the full story is bad but again it’s really personal and all I can say is Jodie knows this and that is y she is viewing and not saying anything because she knows it’s bad

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Yeah the situation was sorted between the person that said about parenting ect which we’re glad. but Jodie still made it all about herself and shunned other people’s feelings for the sake of her own which is so selfish and y the argument with her happened. It’s not the worst of it the full story is bad but again it’s really personal and all I can say is Jodie knows this and that is y she is viewing and not saying anything because she knows it’s bad
she's viewing and not saying anything so she can tweet the moment anyone says anything bad about her

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Says it all. We have advised and she doesn't want help, we cant control if people continue to discuss & call out her behaviours. She isnt daft, she knows what she is doing. But for her to blame people she has fallen out with is a low blow...

Apr 17, 2024
england
she's viewing and not saying anything so she can tweet the moment anyone says anything bad about her
She wouldn’t want us to say the full extent of it all because she knows she has fed up, we have left her alone we have choose not to tell people and speak about her but she on the other hand is accusing us of all sorts the irony of it honestly.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo