jodie-leigh @deadringxr

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I never wanted to do this but right now I’m sick of you only talking about you! So here goes!

You knew I was in a high risk pregnancy!!! And you decided to add more stress didn’t you by not allowing me to defend myself or support me and then not only that Jodie you message people lies about me while knowing I was in that high risk pregnancy you didn’t give a s did you!. I will try and figure out how to attach the screen shoots of the messages I was receiving when I didn’t need the fing stress!!!!. YOU DID THAT YOU!!! YOU ADDED STRESS YOU!!!. but you didn’t care did you Jodie! Never did. I never wanted to do this because unfortunately for me and my family we found out our baby no longer had a heart beat and I had surgery yesterday to remove the baby!! Do you really think I need to be listening to your bullshit and be accused of s when I have had other fing s on my mind! YOUR fING SELFISH AND ALWAYS fING HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS fING WILL BE!.
I don’t know how to add the screen shots of messages I was receiving while in the high risk pregnancy I will ask one of the group to add for me. Just so people know it wasn’t this persons fault that messaged me she was lied to and dragged into a situation that wasn’t fair and actually she felt awful!.
And this isn’t me saying what has happened to my baby is Jodie’s fault this is me saying I didn’t need to deal with your s back then when your knew I was in a high risk pregnancy and I don’t need to deal with your s right now as I have real fing problems! So PISS OFF!. And tbh the group have been more concerned with being there and supporting each other because we have had real s go on than fing you!!!
Big love to you and your family ❤️

Reactions: Chelseafacts93
Mar 18, 2024
UK
I never wanted to do this but right now I’m sick of you only talking about you! So here goes!

You knew I was in a high risk pregnancy!!! And you decided to add more stress didn’t you by not allowing me to defend myself or support me and then not only that Jodie you message people lies about me while knowing I was in that high risk pregnancy you didn’t give a s did you!. I will try and figure out how to attach the screen shoots of the messages I was receiving when I didn’t need the fing stress!!!!. YOU DID THAT YOU!!! YOU ADDED STRESS YOU!!!. but you didn’t care did you Jodie! Never did. I never wanted to do this because unfortunately for me and my family we found out our baby no longer had a heart beat and I had surgery yesterday to remove the baby!! Do you really think I need to be listening to your bullshit and be accused of s when I have had other fing s on my mind! YOUR fING SELFISH AND ALWAYS fING HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS fING WILL BE!.
I don’t know how to add the screen shots of messages I was receiving while in the high risk pregnancy I will ask one of the group to add for me. Just so people know it wasn’t this persons fault that messaged me she was lied to and dragged into a situation that wasn’t fair and actually she felt awful!.
And this isn’t me saying what has happened to my baby is Jodie’s fault this is me saying I didn’t need to deal with your s back then when your knew I was in a high risk pregnancy and I don’t need to deal with your s right now as I have real fing problems! So PISS OFF!. And tbh the group have been more concerned with being there and supporting each other because we have had real s go on than fing you!!!
i'm so so sorry all the love to you and your family

Reactions: Chelseafacts93

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Sorry guys that’s heavy I know but I’m sick of her talking s that’s how deep it went and our group has done nothing but support me for the last week not been worrying about her
So sorry to hear about your beautiful baby. Please take time to get through what is ahead, and grieve. Don’t let anyone online disturb you during this incredibly devastating time, sending you gentle healing love x

Reactions: Anonymous

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Just thought i would add quickly... reading back it seems to be a reoccurring theme of guilt trip. Making people feel s because it wasn't her way. Very dangerous mind game on people especially those who are vulnerable
See this? You nailed it, she’s now even managed to make you feel upset and guilty after posting them pics. You were in no way responsible for the choice she made to post them incredibly upsetting pics. Like I said, that was a decision SHE made to try and punish us for not doing enough, or believing her enough.

Jodie obviously causes drama wherever she goes, she has form for it. It appears she has a set of rules everyone must follow or they are bullying, upsetting, disrespecting her.

I’m so sad all these lovely young people have been impacted so negatively. I’ve personally seen how lovely some of them are, and it’s clear they really didn’t want to be here, doing this, but have been pushed to the edge.

Me personally I’m not going to reply etc to her, I’m just going to continue as if she’s not on this thread.

Apr 17, 2024
england
So sorry to hear about your beautiful baby. Please take time to get through what is ahead, and grieve. Don’t let anyone online disturb you during this incredibly devastating time, sending you gentle healing love x
Thank you I’m aware I don’t need to be dealing with this right now and the group I will always defend as the support they have given me this last week has been amazing and I’m so fing grateful for them they have been there every single step with me.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you I’m aware I don’t need to be dealing with this right now and the group I will always defend as the support they have given me this last week has been amazing and I’m so fing grateful for them they have been there every single step with me.
I am so sorry for what happened to you. I hope you are ok! I am giving love and support over to you and i am so glad you have amazing friends to support you

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Is there an update on the welfare check?
Hi. Welsh police are not particularly helpful but an attempt to make contact with has been made.

There is an update; They were not going to send someone out as they have actively tried to communicate with her via calling her but there was no answer or refusal to answer but they have said if more questionable activity is presented see to call straight away and they will send an ambulance immediately.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you whoever rung the welfare! And at least next time they will escalate things further. Just a shame Jodie did not answer after repeatedly saying how she is struggling but that is out of our control! I hope everyone is managing okay though! And i am so sorry to anyone who was affected by anything posted, i know those images really hit me and I had to remove myself for a bit.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Thank you whoever rung the welfare! And at least next time they will escalate things further. Just a shame Jodie did not answer after repeatedly saying how she is struggling but that is out of our control! I hope everyone is managing okay though! And i am so sorry to anyone who was affected by anything posted, i know those images really hit me and I had to remove myself for a bit.
i just hope things don’t fall back on the thread

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
i just hope things don’t fall back on the thread
I doubt it. This is an open forum. We express concerns and questions, especially when a lot of people on this thread have the same diagnosis' if the procedures are different of course questions are raised. I personally was severely open minded to things and provided options, 111 informed me that if she is struggling she need to contact them herself, nothing was done out of malicious intent, i saw passion from people and when people are passionate things can become worded in a more blunt way than not. I know fine well if anyone was bullying or threatening, if not one but all of us would message them to stop. I am very logic to my thinking, i analyse everything provided to develop a clear picture, if things are not clear or missing i raise those concerns, i did state she had said conditions. None of us disregarded the fibromyalgia diagnosis etc.

Apr 1, 2024
England
You really are all a bunch of sado's who need to get a life. Jesus christ.
I think the sado here is the one who just wasted time making an account calling themselves bunchofsadcnuts42069 just to come here and post about all of those in this thread a bunch of sados when ironically you just did the same thing😂

Now you probably wish you was a stoner and getting 69er’d every night but going by the above and the pathetic little name you made, you probably pay £4.99 a month for your onlyfans fix because you can’t get the real thing. So off you go sweetie before you miss your next personal message from your subscription. Make sure you cum IN the sock next time.

Apr 18, 2024
NYC
I think the sado here is the one who just wasted time making an account calling themselves bunchofsadcnuts42069 just to come here and post about all of those in this thread a bunch of sados when ironically you just did the same thing😂

Now you probably wish you was a stoner and getting 69er’d every night but going by the above and the pathetic little name you made, you probably pay £4.99 a month for your onlyfans fix because you can’t get the real thing. So off you go sweetie before you miss your next personal message from your subscription. Make sure you cum IN the sock next time.
lol you couldn't be more wrong. Go snap your hairbobble on your wrist.