jodie-leigh @deadringxr

bingobongo!

Apr 17, 2024
uk
Hiya, I would like to say I have read through most of this thread and I am nothing but gobsmacked! The way this c u next Tuesday has been able to play the victim yet again! I'm furious!

I was in a group with her and I was made to fell so alone by the hierarchy that stemmed from her. It was her way or no way! I was shunned out of the group by her as I had an opinion on someone which later became to be true. She even said the same stuff I was saying after she had shunned me out! My mental health was then left at an all time low as I was screamed at on a voice call for an hour and at the time was only 18!

That isn't my only experience and there is a lot more I can say. I have witnessed a lot of s she has done to others but I won't speak for other people and their own experiences but her saying "I don't get angry or aggressive" (I think that was the quote) when she most certainly does! I have witnessed and experienced it several times!

I was informed by her that she had a lot of health conditions mental and physical! Which yet again played out and I found out they where not true!
One thing I haven't seen been mentioned is the fact that she claims she is "neurospicy" and has said to me and a couple others, she suffers from autism and adhd and coming from someone who has autism i found a confident in her! But later was told by her I had more adhd symptoms and she kept trying to self diagnose me with adhd instead of autism which I have been diagnosed with!

She has played the victim for far too long and the fact she has spoke about the groups she was in and is acting like she was innocent is ridiculous! You are not innocent! You are a horrible person! If you are in "such a bad state" get help instead of looking for attention on social media platforms! I thought this was over with months ago but yet again here we are bc u can't keep the drama out of your fing little mouth! Grow the f up!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hiya, I would like to say I have read through most of this thread and I am nothing but gobsmacked! The way this c u next Tuesday has been able to play the victim yet again! I'm furious!

I was in a group with her and I was made to fell so alone by the hierarchy that stemmed from her. It was her way or no way! I was shunned out of the group by her as I had an opinion on someone which later became to be true. She even said the same stuff I was saying after she had shunned me out! My mental health was then left at an all time low as I was screamed at on a voice call for an hour and at the time was only 18!

That isn't my only experience and there is a lot more I can say. I have witnessed a lot of s she has done to others but I won't speak for other people and their own experiences but her saying "I don't get angry or aggressive" (I think that was the quote) when she most certainly does! I have witnessed and experienced it several times!

I was informed by her that she had a lot of health conditions mental and physical! Which yet again played out and I found out they where not true!
One thing I haven't seen been mentioned is the fact that she claims she is "neurospicy" and has said to me and a couple others, she suffers from autism and adhd and coming from someone who has autism i found a confident in her! But later was told by her I had more adhd symptoms and she kept trying to self diagnose me with adhd instead of autism which I have been diagnosed with!

She has played the victim for far too long and the fact she has spoke about the groups she was in and is acting like she was innocent is ridiculous! You are not innocent! You are a horrible person! If you are in "such a bad state" get help instead of looking for attention on social media platforms! I thought this was over with months ago but yet again here we are bc u can't keep the drama out of your fing little mouth! Grow the f up!
Oh jeez. The fact she was yelling over you at the age of 18 is so wrong! Seems to be a theme with her. I hope you are all ok and a massive respect and love for speaking out about this, nice to see people telling their sides and having a voice! Wonder if there are others and similarities again, the painting seems to be clearer of her personality traits, comes across very manipulative and narcissistic 🤔.

bingobongo!

Apr 17, 2024
uk
Oh jeez. The fact she was yelling over you at the age of 18 is so wrong! Seems to be a theme with her. I hope you are all ok and a massive respect and love for speaking out about this, nice to see people telling their sides and having a voice! Wonder if there are others and similarities again, the painting seems to be clearer of her personality traits, comes across very manipulative and narcissistic 🤔.
I know at least 10 people who have the same if not similar experiences but I just wanted to voice my side as from someone who is neurospicy and is also a teen bc it was a lot for me mentally I was left with no one and now she thinks she can act like the sun shines out of her a** not on my watch but thank you guys for letting us speak out <3

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I know at least 10 people who have the same if not similar experiences but I just wanted to voice my side as from someone who is neurospicy and is also a teen bc it was a lot for me mentally I was left with no one and now she thinks she can act like the sun shines out of her a** not on my watch but thank you guys for letting us speak out <3

Oh 100%. Exactly what this forum was for! Would be nice to hear Jodie's reply, not sure if she will as she has gone silent; she may be collecting her own thoughts together or taking time away but not sure. Another 10 people is a lot though! A lot of people to potentially of hurt, mind only wonders if they are like yourselves who have autism, ADHD etc or if they have children and have been hurting due to it. I can't even imagine how you all are feeling, the pain, anger and upset of being treat like s for helping her. But at least you can all get it off your chest and heal.

Feb 28, 2024
Turns out there’s a character count so ur gonna have to deal with multiple parts for it to fit.

Legit stopped replying cos I lost it at seeing other said stuff about me else where - which is valid when are dismissing my health conditions/trauma I’ve been through. (Even the traumatic stuff in my real life right now which none of you have any idea about) when you’re in a splitting state you can not see or think clearly or rationally whatsoever so when I’m in a triggered heightened state yes everything feels like an attack.

Legit don’t expect any form of reply from me here on cos I’m so beyond done. I am putting every bit in here and going:

• I’ve had my health torn apart and had people say I have been told I’m a liar, have Munchausen (which is extremely rare btw and I wish that was the case for the agony I’m in every day but I’m on 600mg pregab and morphine daily for a reason)
I started being positive about my disabilities for my own mental health and to raise awareness.
I’ve had people call me a liar when it’s not and you would just be as upset and frustrated.

• even after I posted two lots of medical records which yes, I did feel forced into (because people were calling me stuff) it still wasn’t good enough. I have never felt so humiliated in all my life and then I was still getting messages about being a liar??? Still being called a liar on lives/in here

• Im physically disabled, have complicated mental health conditions that all clash with each other and I’m a survivor of abuse and a do ton of trauma. Imagine being through all you’ve been through in life, living in agony and have someone say you’ve not experienced life or been through pain…or say you’re lying? Just imagine that for a moment please.

• Been accused of plm - even had the “active member” comment turned on me. Someone made a post saying I was an active member and in chats or whatever and I quoted what they said and hit bsck at them for being ridiculous. The same day I had been making other posts to say I’m not.
The girl I was a mod for wasn’t PLM before I got trolled by two people who hated PLM at the time I was being trolled. Even the person who went at them and defended me (S) against the people that trolled me - wasn’t in PLM at the time. None of them were. They were all being trolled by that group themselves when I knew them! The girl that I modded for doesn’t even remember me, that’s how uninvolved I was.
I leave the app for a few months, come back and every f is suddenly in that discord and I wanted nothing to do with it. I never spoke to any of them again until I accidentally came back across one of them and thought nothing of it because I was unaware of what happened. I found out, I’m aware and now I am nothing to do with that one individual. I group them all as plm because it’s so much easier than having to explain all the history with it. Apparently I admitted to being in the server!? Be for real. I’m not in the group, I never have been and never will be.

• a tribunal where I represented myself and decided to take it no further was twisted, reminder that I was not up for question. They were.

• people kept bringing friendship groups into it so explained the best I could that to begin with it was a huge group that more or less split 3 ways and sorry but the reasons weren’t all on me, others had been s too. Even the person who faked needing a kidney transplant was in saying “you know what she did to me” the do?? I did nothing to you. You left the group and none of us chased after you 😂 you were also very worrying to be around after what you did.
I have apologised when I’ve needed to, I’m not innocent or perfect by any means but please do not put this all on me when other people have done their fair share of things.
It’s all being made to look like I’m the only one when there’s been multiple things to happen that caused divides.

• people saying we’re scared because of the info she has on us, ok I was also scared of the same thing?

• I had said I didn’t know who was behind it but l had been jumped on for a month by other people and trolled with fake accounts which is why we went in a call with them to stop this.
I told everyone I was triggered going in and I could not deal with it any longer because of my mental state. I asked everyone not to go in arguing and that’s what happened. I took control for it to stay calm and you can hear how much I was struggling and shaking in the recording. I needed to go through things step by step.
I never said you were all specifically behind trolling me? This had been going on before we had fallen out. I said this had been going on for months. I haven’t pointed fingers at anyone specifically? Even when I said on a live and was beyond positive it wasn’t you, just to find out one person had admitted it, I still didn’t point the finger at you collectively.
I was triggered and had people literally making me feel bad for being triggered. I don’t know how many times I said I was sorry for not handling it the way you wish I did, i have said all of your feelings matter in this but I’m also upset and triggered and honestly having someone speak down to you when you’re in that state I’m obviously gonna be more upset because I’m human, I have feelings. Telling me to get a grip is not going to help me mid break down.
I was experiencing severe distress, audible hallucinations, not sleeping - completely manic and at one point self harmed 8 days in a row. I was not with it, I was gone and I can’t even remember stuff I did yesterday let alone any other time frame
I have accounted for everyone’s feelings but I’m allowed to feel like my feelings are being shut down or twisted.

• Instead of speaking to me about things, asking me questions some have just been judge jury and straight away made their decision and it’s frustrating. Of course I’m trying to defend myself when stuff that isn’t true is being said.

• I have had very real ableist things said to me and now people I didn’t even aim the comment at are saying about me calling them ableist??? Or even for saying about being attacked/jumped on Sorry what??? I’m not saying it about everyone 🙃

• I’ve had fake accounts follow me in places, again never specified who they could be cos do if I know. Even when I’m only commenting in lives I’m having accounts made about me. So when I say trolling, please don’t think I’m aiming it at a single person specifically? I’m not saying “xyz is doing it” but respectfully that doesn’t mean someone is. This has been going on for months.
Some of you have given genuine lovely advice. IMG_3929.jpeg

• people are liking my tweets from 2022 how else am I supposed to feel but uncomfortable… it’s weird as do and doesn’t help that I feel unsafe. IMG_3925.jpeg

• if you personally aren’t on fakes and I’ve not specifically said your name WHY are you assuming I’m on about you

I was on snooper just to watch lives and feel safe with being @ in comments like I was, that was it.
I have been in bed for all this time, struggled to do anything. Haven’t even taken bins out. I wake up, let my parrot cuddle me and fly around all day and that’s about fing it on a functional level.
I haven’t done art, I haven’t done groceries, laundry in weeks. I haven’t even been able to shower. I am not at a functional level so yes I’ve been chronically online where I’m at least not having to listen to everything screaming in my head.
• Until what happened on TikTok with that specific s show I really just intended to watch and float around. It was only after seeing what people that I still think are good people, despite hurting me - accused of lying, being accused of PLM etc. Is when I got too invested because I could see people hurting and morally i had to do the right thing and I would do it all over again for anybody because that’s who I am. I’d still defend any of you if you were in the same position.

• Being accused of other accounts
I had my snooper one, and another one which have both been deleted. I have my main and the backup I mod for on and that’s it so whatever weird accounts (fishwife or another’s) genuinely ain’t me lmao

Pretty sure ‘V’ admitted to being angies unused ashtray on here, in vc if I’m right - do you too you massive hypocrite.
If not someone did in vc but I’m 99% sure.

• Angry
Reactions: sazafraz

ginabobina

Apr 17, 2024
wales
New character entering a the chat here 👋 I’ve known Jodie since roughly the end of July last year. I’ve been in several different groups with her and fell out with her on more than one occasion. The most recent time I fell out with her was because I saw the way she treated my friends. @bingobongo! being one of them and another (which I will not be naming). Jodie put that person in a very similar position as she once was once in. Except this person, was innocent!

Throughout the time I’ve known Jodie, she’s been very present in discord servers. One discord in particular, I was quite present in. At this time, I had some drama with Harley/Courtney. Outside of the server she would put this sweet and innocent act on, claiming she wanted to stay out of it… as she was friends with both my side and Harley’s. In reality, she was feeding information back and forth to both groups. She did nothing but cause more anger and outrage. I wish I had learned my lesson then.

It’s been a reoccurring theme that Jodie puts on this “feel sorry for me” performance. The last time i spoke to Jodie, about a month ago. She sat there and repeatedly made concerning comments about what she wanted to do to herself. The reason being, that she fell out with everyone because they realized what kind of person she really is and she was left with no one. And Yano what. I actually came away from that call believing her. So much so that my friends had to stop me from calling the police to do a welfare check on her, Because they saw through her bs. I even messaged her to check if she was okay. But then I find out she’s on a live, completely fine! I felt like an absolute mug.

Now this part is specifically for Jodie.
Hey girl 👋 Gina here! The last time we spoke, you were telling us how you fell out with everyone. I thought I’d let you know.. we already knew the truth before going into that call. Every single trap I set for you. You fell into it. i saw you for you 100% that day! You repeatedly lied to us, including how you really felt about us. We know you came to us, not because you wanted to “clear the air” but because you needed someone to take your side and feel sorry for you. I am so glad that people are seeing your true colors and calling you out on your bs! Every drama that has happened stems back to you. Every argument stems back to you. You are the problem Jodie. Yet all you’ve done is project the blame onto other people! I’ve seen you call people obsessed.. so what does that make you?.. considering you stalked me and my friends online and got other people to do the same! Or as you like to call it “keep an eye” on us. I wish I’d never met you Jodie.

Feb 28, 2024
Turns out there’s a character count so ur gonna have to deal with multiple parts for it to fit.

Legit stopped replying cos I lost it at seeing other said stuff about me else where - which is valid when are dismissing my health conditions/trauma I’ve been through. (Even the traumatic stuff in my real life right now which none of you have any idea about) when you’re in a splitting state you can not see or think clearly or rationally whatsoever so when I’m in a triggered heightened state yes everything feels like an attack.

Legit don’t expect any form of reply from me here on cos I’m so beyond done. I am putting every bit in here and going:

• I’ve had my health torn apart and had people say I have been told I’m a liar, have Munchausen (which is extremely rare btw and I wish that was the case for the agony I’m in every day but I’m on 600mg pregab and morphine daily for a reason)
I started being positive about my disabilities for my own mental health and to raise awareness.
I’ve had people call me a liar when it’s not and you would just be as upset and frustrated.

• even after I posted two lots of medical records which yes, I did feel forced into (because people were calling me stuff) it still wasn’t good enough. I have never felt so humiliated in all my life and then I was still getting messages about being a liar??? Still being called a liar on lives/in here

• Im physically disabled, have complicated mental health conditions that all clash with each other and I’m a survivor of abuse and a do ton of trauma. Imagine being through all you’ve been through in life, living in agony and have someone say you’ve not experienced life or been through pain…or say you’re lying? Just imagine that for a moment please.

• Been accused of plm - even had the “active member” comment turned on me. Someone made a post saying I was an active member and in chats or whatever and I quoted what they said and hit bsck at them for being ridiculous. The same day I had been making other posts to say I’m not.
The girl I was a mod for wasn’t PLM before I got trolled by two people who hated PLM at the time I was being trolled. Even the person who went at them and defended me (S) against the people that trolled me - wasn’t in PLM at the time. None of them were. They were all being trolled by that group themselves when I knew them! The girl that I modded for doesn’t even remember me, that’s how uninvolved I was.
I leave the app for a few months, come back and every f is suddenly in that discord and I wanted nothing to do with it. I never spoke to any of them again until I accidentally came back across one of them and thought nothing of it because I was unaware of what happened. I found out, I’m aware and now I am nothing to do with that one individual. I group them all as plm because it’s so much easier than having to explain all the history with it. Apparently I admitted to being in the server!? Be for real. I’m not in the group, I never have been and never will be.

• a tribunal where I represented myself and decided to take it no further was twisted, reminder that I was not up for question. They were.

• people kept bringing friendship groups into it so explained the best I could that to begin with it was a huge group that more or less split 3 ways and sorry but the reasons weren’t all on me, others had been s too. Even the person who faked needing a kidney transplant was in saying “you know what she did to me” the do?? I did nothing to you. You left the group and none of us chased after you 😂 you were also very worrying to be around after what you did.
I have apologised when I’ve needed to, I’m not innocent or perfect by any means but please do not put this all on me when other people have done their fair share of things.
It’s all being made to look like I’m the only one when there’s been multiple things to happen that caused divides.

• people saying we’re scared because of the info she has on us, ok I was also scared of the same thing?

• I had said I didn’t know who was behind it but l had been jumped on for a month by other people and trolled with fake accounts which is why we went in a call with them to stop this.
I told everyone I was triggered going in and I could not deal with it any longer because of my mental state. I asked everyone not to go in arguing and that’s what happened. I took control for it to stay calm and you can hear how much I was struggling and shaking in the recording. I needed to go through things step by step.
I never said you were all specifically behind trolling me? This had been going on before we had fallen out. I said this had been going on for months. I haven’t pointed fingers at anyone specifically? Even when I said on a live and was beyond positive it wasn’t you, just to find out one person had admitted it, I still didn’t point the finger at you collectively.
I was triggered and had people literally making me feel bad for being triggered. I don’t know how many times I said I was sorry for not handling it the way you wish I did, i have said all of your feelings matter in this but I’m also upset and triggered and honestly having someone speak down to you when you’re in that state I’m obviously gonna be more upset because I’m human, I have feelings. Telling me to get a grip is not going to help me mid break down.
I was experiencing severe distress, audible hallucinations, not sleeping - completely manic and at one point self harmed 8 days in a row. I was not with it, I was gone and I can’t even remember stuff I did yesterday let alone any other time frame
I have accounted for everyone’s feelings but I’m allowed to feel like my feelings are being shut down or twisted.

• Instead of speaking to me about things, asking me questions some have just been judge jury and straight away made their decision and it’s frustrating. Of course I’m trying to defend myself when stuff that isn’t true is being said.

• I have had very real ableist things said to me and now people I didn’t even aim the comment at are saying about me calling them ableist??? Or even for saying about being attacked/jumped on Sorry what??? I’m not saying it about everyone 🙃

• I’ve had fake accounts follow me in places, again never specified who they could be cos do if I know. Even when I’m only commenting in lives I’m having accounts made about me. So when I say trolling, please don’t think I’m aiming it at a single person specifically? I’m not saying “xyz is doing it” but respectfully that doesn’t mean someone is. This has been going on for months.
Some of you have given genuine lovely advice. IMG_3929.jpeg

• people are liking my tweets from 2022 how else am I supposed to feel but uncomfortable… it’s weird as do and doesn’t help that I feel unsafe. IMG_3925.jpeg

• if you personally aren’t on fakes and I’ve not specifically said your name WHY are you assuming I’m on about you

I was on snooper just to watch lives and feel safe with being @ in comments like I was, that was it.
I have been in bed for all this time, struggled to do anything. Haven’t even taken bins out. I wake up, let my parrot cuddle me and fly around all day and that’s about fing it on a functional level.
I haven’t done art, I haven’t done groceries, laundry in weeks. I haven’t even been able to shower. I am not at a functional level so yes I’ve been chronically online where I’m at least not having to listen to everything screaming in my head.
• Until what happened on TikTok with that specific s show I really just intended to watch and float around. It was only after seeing what people that I still think are good people, despite hurting me - accused of lying, being accused of PLM etc. Is when I got too invested because I could see people hurting and morally i had to do the right thing and I would do it all over again for anybody because that’s who I am. I’d still defend any of you if you were in the same position.

• Being accused of other accounts
I had my snooper one, and another one which have both been deleted. I have my main and the backup I mod for on and that’s it so whatever weird accounts (fishwife or another’s) genuinely ain’t me lmao

Pretty sure ‘V’ admitted to being angies unused ashtray on here, in vc if I’m right - do you too you massive hypocrite.
If not someone did in vc but I’m 99% sure.

Not V but how can I help you?

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Part 2

If I’m saying someone is doing or saying something please stop taking it as I’m aiming at you and you personally. Because I’ve had s on multiple platforms by a full range of people and been made to feel like scum.

As soon as I say or explain something further for everyone to have better understanding I’m shut down with “liar” and I feel like I’m going insane. It genuinely feels like I’m loosing it

It doesn’t take away the fact that I have been jumped on by some and if you feel like that doesn’t account for you then that’s fine? Not all of you have. Stop taking that everything I’m saying is at you!!!! For do sakes.

I am by no means perfect and others have done things too. I’m just saying.

The emailing work places to get them fired, mocking of someone suicidal. Faking transplants/being a threat to minors. Questions if social services needed to be called on eachother, Or generally others arguing amongst themselves too. Reporting people to their educational/training places because you thought they were dangerous and at risk to their patients. I’ve seen some of you bully to horrible lengths also.

I am not the only one who has lashed out and not the only one who’s done wrong.

Some of you I’ve flat out apologised to since, you apologised to me and that was it but now some of that is being added to this. The most ironic part is how much of you came to me to complain about someone else in the group and s them off. Some of you are as toxic and as selfish as me.

I have sat there and tried to do as much for you as you have for me. I felt like a personal therapist for some whilst I was crumbling in the background.

• As for the implication that I’m lying about the state of my mental health: if you genuinely feel that way then do you? That’s the way I genuinely feel if you think I’m lying. If you honestly think I’m lying about my health conditions then do you. If you think I’m lying about having a mental break down, then do you. That is the only way I feel anymore because it hurts when you’ve been trying to find reasons to not unalive yourself for months.

TW: SH proof

1713371423038.png
1713371423057.png
1713371423076.png
1713371423093.png

• why am I having my genuine and real medical issues being discussed by some people who are self diagnosed? Might be a petty take but since I’m putting it all out there

• The only place I felt safe was shouting into the void. You can say you think it’s the wrong thing to do but respectfully you don’t have to follow me and I’m just shouting into a space that I feel safe in and can get things off my chest/brain. My coping skills shouldn’t be criticised when I’m just doing my best to survive. Comparing coping mechanisms isn’t fair. I’m just trying to numb myself and fight through it until I get the help I’m waiting for. Some of you are neurodivergent and know what it’s like trying to process and explain things.

I was speaking to my best friend whilst people were saying well I didn’t give my number/area to a stranger so I clearly don’t want help… sorry but after all this thread and in the middle of splitting would I want to speak to anyone.

It’s “if you’re struggling reach out” until it’s someone you don’t like and it’s “attention seeking”. You’re honest about how you feel and it’s “victim complex”. And then people will sit there and say how they wish others had reached out.

This is with all the other s I have going on in my life which all of you are unaware of but I have stuff going on in the background too. Stop saying I don’t have real life problems when I very much do and going through something very traumatic with my family and our lives are being torn apart.

• At this point carry on painting me as the only bad one but just remember some of you aren’t perfect either. In the future some of you - just ask for the puzzle pieces instead of trying to make them. Witch-hunt vibes. The amount of people thinking I’m on about them?? I’m. Not.

• Not all of you have been nice, some of you have actually been fing horrible and even when I’ve said I understood where you were coming from and tried to explain where I’m coming from to make it 50/50, it gets shut down and denied.

Some of you have been nice, yes. Some. But I also said I was on the verge of a breakdown for a while and then I had one. Even when I was unable to have a conversation about things and still out of it I tried because I cared about how you were all feeling. But then my feelings or views didn’t matter? You are dealing with a borderline in a split.

• I said please don’t take the number literally because it was from the top of my head. I have no idea how many people were in the server to start with. But many fell out for various reasons. Not just myself.

• even when friends were concerned and I put out a general post to say it’s not unnoticed I’m just not in a place to reply - it’s being taken for aiming at people. It’s not that deep. I am begging you to stop analysing over the smallest of things and taking it personally.

Think I’m a b, call me out if I say something that doesn’t sit right etc - that’s ok

So what I over share online and I find safe spaces to go? Is it really hurting you?

What isn’t ok is literally tearing someone apart over their health conditions and call them a liar. What isn’t okay is spreadings lies about going group to group collecting other peoples stories and making them mine??? What the do

Lies about being plm, being compared to Elohba and feisty - what in the do
Demanding i show very personal records and even when i do “they fake” - what the do
All this talk of “victim complex” but in that respect you are making me one. Good luck to whoever is next.

Morals aren’t moraling in this one. Said everything I wanted and needed to. I’m out. I am so sick and tired of being honest and being told I’m not.

I genuinely never wanna hear from some of you ever again.
No one told you to proof your SH, no one really questioned your SH we were telling you to get help! we question your legitimacy in the court case and how you watch this thread... This is very triggering and inconsiderate of people experience too.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Part 2

If I’m saying someone is doing or saying something please stop taking it as I’m aiming at you and you personally. Because I’ve had s on multiple platforms by a full range of people and been made to feel like scum.

As soon as I say or explain something further for everyone to have better understanding I’m shut down with “liar” and I feel like I’m going insane. It genuinely feels like I’m loosing it

It doesn’t take away the fact that I have been jumped on by some and if you feel like that doesn’t account for you then that’s fine? Not all of you have. Stop taking that everything I’m saying is at you!!!! For do sakes.

I am by no means perfect and others have done things too. I’m just saying.

The emailing work places to get them fired, mocking of someone suicidal. Faking transplants/being a threat to minors. Questions if social services needed to be called on eachother, Or generally others arguing amongst themselves too. Reporting people to their educational/training places because you thought they were dangerous and at risk to their patients. I’ve seen some of you bully to horrible lengths also.

I am not the only one who has lashed out and not the only one who’s done wrong.

Some of you I’ve flat out apologised to since, you apologised to me and that was it but now some of that is being added to this. The most ironic part is how much of you came to me to complain about someone else in the group and s them off. Some of you are as toxic and as selfish as me.

I have sat there and tried to do as much for you as you have for me. I felt like a personal therapist for some whilst I was crumbling in the background.

• As for the implication that I’m lying about the state of my mental health: if you genuinely feel that way then do you? That’s the way I genuinely feel if you think I’m lying. If you honestly think I’m lying about my health conditions then do you. If you think I’m lying about having a mental break down, then do you. That is the only way I feel anymore because it hurts when you’ve been trying to find reasons to not unalive yourself for months.

TW: SH proof

pastedGraphic.png
pastedGraphic_1.png
pastedGraphic_2.png
pastedGraphic_3.png

• why am I having my genuine and real medical issues being discussed by some people who are self diagnosed? Might be a petty take but since I’m putting it all out there

• The only place I felt safe was shouting into the void. You can say you think it’s the wrong thing to do but respectfully you don’t have to follow me and I’m just shouting into a space that I feel safe in and can get things off my chest/brain. My coping skills shouldn’t be criticised when I’m just doing my best to survive. Comparing coping mechanisms isn’t fair. I’m just trying to numb myself and fight through it until I get the help I’m waiting for. Some of you are neurodivergent and know what it’s like trying to process and explain things.

I was speaking to my best friend whilst people were saying well I didn’t give my number/area to a stranger so I clearly don’t want help… sorry but after all this thread and in the middle of splitting would I want to speak to anyone.

It’s “if you’re struggling reach out” until it’s someone you don’t like and it’s “attention seeking”. You’re honest about how you feel and it’s “victim complex”. And then people will sit there and say how they wish others had reached out.

This is with all the other s I have going on in my life which all of you are unaware of but I have stuff going on in the background too. Stop saying I don’t have real life problems when I very much do and going through something very traumatic with my family and our lives are being torn apart.

• At this point carry on painting me as the only bad one but just remember some of you aren’t perfect either. In the future some of you - just ask for the puzzle pieces instead of trying to make them. Witch-hunt vibes. The amount of people thinking I’m on about them?? I’m. Not.

• Not all of you have been nice, some of you have actually been fing horrible and even when I’ve said I understood where you were coming from and tried to explain where I’m coming from to make it 50/50, it gets shut down and denied.

Some of you have been nice, yes. Some. But I also said I was on the verge of a breakdown for a while and then I had one. Even when I was unable to have a conversation about things and still out of it I tried because I cared about how you were all feeling. But then my feelings or views didn’t matter? You are dealing with a borderline in a split.

• I said please don’t take the number literally because it was from the top of my head. I have no idea how many people were in the server to start with. But many fell out for various reasons. Not just myself.

• even when friends were concerned and I put out a general post to say it’s not unnoticed I’m just not in a place to reply - it’s being taken for aiming at people. It’s not that deep. I am begging you to stop analysing over the smallest of things and taking it personally.

Think I’m a b, call me out if I say something that doesn’t sit right etc - that’s ok

So what I over share online and I find safe spaces to go? Is it really hurting you?

What isn’t ok is literally tearing someone apart over their health conditions and call them a liar. What isn’t okay is spreadings lies about going group to group collecting other peoples stories and making them mine??? What the do

Lies about being plm, being compared to Elohba and feisty - what in the do
Demanding i show very personal records and even when i do “they fake” - what the do
All this talk of “victim complex” but in that respect you are making me one. Good luck to whoever is next.

Morals aren’t moraling in this one. Said everything I wanted and needed to. I’m out. I am so sick and tired of being honest and being told I’m not.

I genuinely never wanna hear from some of you ever again.
What the actual do is wrong with you that you think it's okay to post that?

No one questioned your SH in any capacity, you just can't stop lying and hurting people with your actions, can you??
Just stop trying to stir s, stop trying to pass the blame on to others, stop trying to scramble to salvage any form of decency as a human cos you're only making yourself seem more horrible.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
This is exactly what I tried to say this morning “read the room” you’re struggling, so “punish” us with pics of your SH, without considering anyone else! Even those that have been kind to you. This is not ok on any level, and negates much of what you said, as you again brought the spotlight firmly onto YOU!

Well

Mother Ghoul (I follow you on my main on TT) etc, thank you for coming here, very much opened my eyes. I hope you can all move on from this. It sounds like it’s been very upsetting for you all. There seems to be a common denominator in all the drama!! A certain blue haired one at that. Keep your peace and steer clear ladies xxx

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
All I'm saying is i only ever mentioned IF there was lying, not that you were. I don't know you on a personal level to know the extent of your mental health but the constant involvement in drama has been a question to The severity. I am going to have to step away for a moment as those photos are upsetting to me on a personal level. I am sorry everyone if my brief mentioning of the extent is why it was posted.

Apr 17, 2024
england
I never wanted to do this but right now I’m sick of you only talking about you! So here goes!

You knew I was in a high risk pregnancy!!! And you decided to add more stress didn’t you by not allowing me to defend myself or support me and then not only that Jodie you message people lies about me while knowing I was in that high risk pregnancy you didn’t give a s did you!. I will try and figure out how to attach the screen shoots of the messages I was receiving when I didn’t need the fing stress!!!!. YOU DID THAT YOU!!! YOU ADDED STRESS YOU!!!. but you didn’t care did you Jodie! Never did. I never wanted to do this because unfortunately for me and my family we found out our baby no longer had a heart beat and I had surgery yesterday to remove the baby!! Do you really think I need to be listening to your bullshit and be accused of s when I have had other fing s on my mind! YOUR fING SELFISH AND ALWAYS fING HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS fING WILL BE!.
I don’t know how to add the screen shots of messages I was receiving while in the high risk pregnancy I will ask one of the group to add for me. Just so people know it wasn’t this persons fault that messaged me she was lied to and dragged into a situation that wasn’t fair and actually she felt awful!.
And this isn’t me saying what has happened to my baby is Jodie’s fault this is me saying I didn’t need to deal with your s back then when your knew I was in a high risk pregnancy and I don’t need to deal with your s right now as I have real fing problems! So PISS OFF!. And tbh the group have been more concerned with being there and supporting each other because we have had real s go on than fing you!!!

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
All I'm saying is i only ever mentioned IF there was lying, not that you were. I don't know you on a personal level to know the extent of your mental health but the constant involvement in drama has been a question to The severity. I am going to have to step away for a moment as those photos are upsetting to me on a personal level. I am sorry everyone if my brief mentioning of the extent is why it was posted.
Pls, pls, pls don't blame yourself for her posting them, this isn't your fault in any capacity, she posted those wanting to upset and off her own back, she had no need to post them and she's disgusting for doing so.