jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
UK
so she’s a compulsive lier, as con said it sounds like Munchausen. It doesn’t matter if she has been diagnosed now, she lied at the time of a legal tribunal and if she was willing to lie then she won’t care about lying to strangers. Ive looked at the documents and from what she said during that live is she’s tried to take multiple people to court and cancelled the proceeding or as she said “she won a different case” so how many times have you done this?

What’s the deal here? Do you just not want to work? Why do you keep trying to take your employers to court? I think you need serious help and maybe need to consider discussing munchausen to your doctor.
This has me in mental loops.
Why would you attempt to lie given your track record at the moment?
Her diagnosis folder has me.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yep!
As someone who has diagnoses. You don’t have a need for a folder… there isn’t enough paperwork to even make a folder. It’s weird
I dont have a folder for my conditions because its on file at my doctors, i have the NHS app which has my medication acute short term and long term, and if I need access to further records i.e my conditions i can request but i never needed too

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Yep!

I dont have a folder for my conditions because its on file at my doctors, i have the NHS app which has my medication acute short term and long term, and if I need access to further records i.e my conditions i can request but i never needed too
Yeah.
For further information and record you have to request it and likely signed off.
A diagnosis is generally a letter or two with a further informative leaflet.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So how do we really feel today about it all?
Kinda relieved... i'm no troll, i got better things to do with my life and time then troll people. I saw things in black & white through the bullshit and with the evidence to back it up. I've been manipulated before by people who led me to believe they were something they weren't so im self aware of the traits and wasn't believing it this time.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah.
For further information and record you have to request it and likely signed off.
A diagnosis is generally a letter or two with a further informative leaflet.
Exactly. I have asthma myself. It was a 3 hour test in a box chamber at the hospital in which the doctor went through the results with me there and then to develop an understanding of how my lungs are affected. He then referred the results over to my local GP who contacted me for a face to face consultation in regards to my treatment plan and asked permission to text it over to me. I know with autism assessments its all done on a face to face base to provide a holistic and inclusive approach for the individual in which they go through all the support available and ask permission to contact any relevant support agencies i.e Occupational therapy etc

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
UK
Kinda relieved... i'm no troll, i got better things to do with my life and time then troll people. I saw things in black & white through the bullshit and with the evidence to back it up. I've been manipulated before by people who led me to believe they were something they weren't so im self aware of the traits and wasn't believing it this time.
I see what you mean.
I feel you.
I have a feeling this is not the end of it but it is not my monkeys nor my circus.
I think everyone has been led to believe that this Jodie was vulnerable.

Reactions: Anonymous

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I see what you mean.
I feel you.
I have a feeling this is not the end of it but it is not my monkeys nor my circus.
I think everyone has been led to believe that this Jodie was vulnerable.
Exactly, we found the documents and discussed it. She brought it to the app herself and its up to everyone else what they decide to do with that information

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Exactly. I have asthma myself. It was a 3 hour test in a box chamber at the hospital in which the doctor went through the results with me there and then to develop an understanding of how my lungs are affected. He then referred the results over to my local GP who contacted me for a face to face consultation in regards to my treatment plan and asked permission to text it over to me. I know with autism assessments its all done on a face to face base to provide a holistic and inclusive approach for the individual in which they go through all the support available and ask permission to contact any relevant support agencies i.e Occupational therapy etc
It is a very personal thing to get diagnosed. They literally tested me for everything.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Exactly, we found the documents and discussed it. She brought it to the app herself and its up to everyone else what they decide to do with that information
This is exactly it. At this point it is public and people are allowed to do research on people, it is only touch and go if you are paying for very private information of a person. You know? but it is very public information.

• Love
Mar 18, 2024
UK
So how do we really feel today about it all?
ngl i’m shocked i never expected her to be lying about her disabilities i just thought she was a b not a liar and a con artist, but the saying she has 32 illnesses i’m sorry but that’s a bit far fetched… but i think we’ve all seen who she really is and that’s a liar and a deceiver