jodie-leigh @deadringxr

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
No you are.

There’s more than just referrals.
In the tribunal, not that it’s any of your businesses but being transparent - the company denied knowing about my health and in the 3 years went from denying to conceding after all my evidence
No one is being unkind whatsoever, the company didn't acknowledge your health cos it wasn't as bad as you made out to be/were lacking in evidence of the poor health you claimed hindered your workplace capabilities

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Letters of referral, Microsoft templates and letters for pip don't prove anything, there's no mention diagnosis of anything apart from fibro (which is a diagnosis of a process of elimination of other conditions), as well as a lot of other conditions you've said you got diagnosed with not being on any letters as diagnosed with.
You can be under teams for investigation but that doesn't prove you got diagnosed with anything
Do you really think they give out strong meds to people my age for no reason? Same goes for pip, bus passes etc because they don’t.

None of you are doctors and none of you know my day to day life and I don’t have to show you any of this stuff. The assessment was to show limited capacity in order for me to get more help.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yet the court's findings in the tribunal state no mention of OCD, PTSD or BPD were provided? And they stated in section 22 that they agreed and were aware of your anxiety and depression. Section 25 states exactly what we have see in which a referral box briefly mentions the words under "diagnosis" which is not substantial evidence. Realistically if this was me i would be taking this tribunal further if their information is incorrect?

Attachments

• IMG_3437.jpeg
    IMG_3437.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
No one is being unkind whatsoever, the company didn't acknowledge your health cos it wasn't as bad as you made out to be/were lacking in evidence of the poor health you claimed hindered your workplace capabilities
This thread has been unkind and if it was reversed you’d think the same. Do any of you actually know me or just going by assumptions

I don’t mind if you don’t like me as a person, that’s your opinion and I’m not going to take that away from you but that does not warrant some of the stuff that’s been said.

Apr 1, 2024
Bob
Do you really think they give out strong meds to people my age for no reason? Same goes for pip, bus passes etc because they don’t.

None of you are doctors and none of you know my day to day life and I don’t have to show you any of this stuff. The assessment was to show limited capacity in order for me to get more help.
Again I think you’re missing the problem here, you have been on lives and “trauma dumped” emphasising with people with conditions you do not have. It’s inappropriate and the fact you’re not taking accountability for this in my eyes is very sickening.

Apr 1, 2024
UK
No you are.

There’s more than just referrals.
In the tribunal, not that it’s any of your businesses but being transparent - the company denied knowing about my health and in the 3 years went from denying to conceding after all my evidence
What do you not get?
You're doctor has to make a statement on your medical records and sign off to give to the Judge.
Which the stenographer will be writing the time stamps and everything including evidence. It is their job to write every detail down.
Law is important.
Ruling is important.
You are missing the issue here.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

No one needs to hold a full fledged doctors degree to understand someone clear cut lacking in evidence.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I think alot of us here would have a lot more respect if you accepted fault and error and took accountability. You didnt have to bring it to tik tok. You didn't have to make a scene and sit on live crying. None of us here are bullied or malicious, we have observed and pulled out errors and mistakes. This could of been all brushed under the rug last night and diffused into a more mature and healthier approach. And the fact you have also gone to tweet about this as well shows the maturity level of yourself. Your quick to call others out on their behaviours and childish tendencies yet you constantly deflect and play victim on your own. Its boring and infuriating.

Feb 28, 2024
Yet the court's findings in the tribunal state no mention of OCD, PTSD or BPD were provided? And they stated in section 22 that they agreed and were aware of your anxiety and depression. Section 25 states exactly what we have see in which a referral box briefly mentions the words under "diagnosis" which is not substantial evidence. Realistically if this was me i would be taking this tribunal further if their information is incorrect
The respondent (employer) conceded after the judges said there’s enough in black and white that they could not deny at that point because of other recorded stuff where they mentioned my anxiety/fibro from their side. If that makes sense in what I’m typing?
Their case was based on that they had no idea from the start which was a lie. It was my case to prove that they did know. I supplied all the evidence I had and a lot of paperwork was involved. It was based on them knowing. They even tried to settle it and I turned down the money.

I wish I had the mental strength to take it further but I was not in a good place and I had represented myself from the start. Do I wish I did carry on? Sometimes, yeah.

Apr 1, 2024
Bob
The respondent (employer) conceded after the judges said there’s enough in black and white that they could not deny at that point because of other recorded stuff where they mentioned my anxiety/fibro from their side. If that makes sense in what I’m typing?
Their case was based on that they had no idea from the start which was a lie. It was my case to prove that they did know. I supplied all the evidence I had and a lot of paperwork was involved. It was based on them knowing. They even tried to settle it and I turned down the money.

I wish I had the mental strength to take it further but I was not in a good place and I had represented myself from the start. Do I wish I did carry on? Sometimes, yeah.
You’re still ignoring that fact you have claimed to have BPD, PTSD AND OCD in which none of this is mentioned?

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

That's not what the document says at all and this is a legal document which means that they cannot legally lie.
Also mentions nothing on settling which it would if it did happen.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I think alot of us here would have a lot more respect if you accepted fault and error and took accountability. You didnt have to bring it to tik tok. You didn't have to make a scene and sit on live crying. None of us here are bullied or malicious, we have observed and pulled out errors and mistakes. This could of been all brushed under the rug last night and diffused into a more mature and healthier approach. And the fact you have also gone to tweet about this as well shows the maturity level of yourself. Your quick to call others out on their behaviours and childish tendencies yet you constantly deflect and play victim on your own. Its boring and infuriating.
Mic drop!

Feb 28, 2024
I think alot of us here would have a lot more respect if you accepted fault and error and took accountability. You didnt have to bring it to tik tok. You didn't have to make a scene and sit on live crying. None of us here are bullied or malicious, we have observed and pulled out errors and mistakes. This could have been all brushed under the rug last night and diffused into a more mature and healthier approach. And the fact you have also gone to tweet about this as well shows the maturity level of yourself. Your quick to call others out on their behaviours and childish tendencies yet you constantly deflect and play victim on your own. Its boring and infuriating.
Sorry for having emotions and feelings about what’s happening? I didn’t bring it to TikTok, others did. I had no idea of all this until people were coming in.

You’re saying about a mature and healthy way but is this it? This entire thing is what you think is mature and healthy? Because is not.

Tweeted that I’m not doing okay and that I’m not okay with all of this going on, which is my right to do so when you’re all on here with enough to say about me.

It’s being made out that I’m not disabled when I literally am. What am I supposed to do because I’m trying.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Sorry for having emotions and feelings about what’s happening? I didn’t bring it to TikTok, others did. I had no idea of all this until people were coming in.

You’re saying about a mature and healthy way but is this it? This entire thing is what you think is mature and healthy? Because is not.

Tweeted that I’m not doing okay and that I’m not okay with all of this going on, which is my right to do so when you’re all on here with enough to say about me.

It’s being made out that I’m not disabled when I literally am. What am I supposed to do because I’m trying.
but the document says no proof of BPD OCD and ptsd which if it was true they would’ve found proof?? courts don’t lie

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Nothing states settlement in that document? That would be a key factor in the tribunal. If it did happen as a bribe attempt that's a liability for themselves and surely you take legal action. In regards to evidence for BPD etc you showed on camera last night all your evidence in a tray and folder surely it is easy enough to find? Don't come to the forum if you don't have all the proof?

The forum is a place where we can discuss situations going on. You have done exactly the same on Angie's thread etc so you cant come at us for discussing our concerns about potential lies and deceit?

Ngl not seen you and Angie ever directly have beef. Only ever seems to be you cam2ing her and slating her on other peoples lives? Angie doesn't even know who you are and has stated that several times. Angie offends all of us time to time so please don't play the personal attack card on that one.