jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Shes one of few who checked up on me so wanted to see what was going on when she went live. Thought she was going on about the mod thing at first

I knew about the first part there right because of being around watching but I thought the bribe thing was cleared as not being true? Am I wrong in that because I genuinely do not know now
I also did not know about the stream thing at all I’m a bit taken back in that

No I don’t agree with the fact she continued to say it at all personally. I asked in the comments what the correct thing to call it is now because I genuinely did not know. But continuing to say it I don’t agree with whatsoever, it’s wrong end of ???
No it wasn't cleaned up as being untrue! The only reason she didn't take the bribe is because she was exposed for talking about taking it and how she has taken bribes before!! It's all been spoke about in the thread and you engaged with us as snooper about things. You're been trying to expose Tony and she's been defending him. Do you just have no fing morals at all? What's actually wrong with you? You engaged with us the other day when she was laughing about dead babies and child sex trafficking. I genuinely just don't get it. Why do you want to stick around and dig yourself into holes like that?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
No it wasn't cleaned up as being untrue! The only reason she didn't take the bribe is because she was exposed for talking about taking it and how she has taken bribes before!! It's all been spoke about in the thread and you engaged with us as snooper about things. You're been trying to expose Tony and she's been defending him. Do you just have no fing morals at all? What's actually wrong with you? You engaged with us the other day when she was laughing about dead babies and child sex trafficking. I genuinely just don't get it. Why do you want to stick around and dig yourself into holes like that?
I mean Jodie laughed at angie edits about her being on PIP and her response was she had no sympathy for angie or care at all. Now i dislike Angie myself but i would never sit and laugh at her for being on PIP and the edits... thats just bullying

Oct 24, 2023
I mean Jodie laughed at angie edits about her being on PIP and her response was she had no sympathy for angie or care at all. Now i dislike Angie myself but i would never sit and laugh at her for being on PIP and the edits... thats just bullying
Can't comment on that I'm a t when it comes to Angie. I just draw the line at stuff about kids and that. It's honestly vile. I don't understand the desperation to stay online in some capacity that you'd go that low. There's nothing not right going on here.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Can't comment on that I'm a t when it comes to Angie. I just draw the line at stuff about kids and that. It's honestly vile. I don't understand the desperation to stay online in some capacity that you'd go that low. There's nothing not right going on here.
100% my mindset is obviously as someone who is disabled herself surely there would be a sense of sympathy and respect to someone else whose claiming PIP but maybe i'm just more sensitive to that stuff

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
No it wasn't cleaned up as being untrue! The only reason she didn't take the bribe is because she was exposed for talking about taking it and how she has taken bribes before!! It's all been spoke about in the thread and you engaged with us as snooper about things. You're been trying to expose Tony and she's been defending him. Do you just have no fing morals at all?
What's actually wrong with you? You engaged with us the other day when she was laughing about dead babies and child sex trafficking. I genuinely just don't get it. Why do you want to stick around and dig yourself into holes like that?
I heard AW say on a live with tam that he was apart of faking it all and that she didn’t do it and it had all been planned out? Like all of it and tam was sobbing because he finally admitted it so now I’m genuinely just lost tbh on that.

I know she has been, and I don’t agree with it I’ve made that clear as I could. I don’t agree with everything she says. I don’t agree with everything everyone says.
But she has known me and the others for a long time and said she would try help me - tbh I don’t know what else I’m supposed to do when I’m this desperate and screaming to a brick wall. I genuinely do not know what I’m supposed to do here because I have had so many names thrown at me

Feb 28, 2024
100% my mindset is obviously as someone who is disabled herself surely there would be a sense of sympathy and respect to someone else whose claiming PIP but maybe i'm just more sensitive to that stuff
After the s I’ve heard Angie say and do, wishing death on people that were in my group and having my own personal run ins with her I genuinely do not have anything in my heart for the women. I wish I could but I’d be lying anonymous.

Anyone else, totally. I do feel for them, especially when they have the same conditions I have a weak spot because I know the struggle.
With Angie I genuinely hate her and even when some of my friends were Angie supporters and were gifting her/modding/in boxes I just said I hate her and that’s that and let them carry on

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz
Oct 24, 2023
I heard AW say on a live with tam that he was apart of faking it all and that she didn’t do it and it had all been planned out? Like all of it and tam was sobbing because he finally admitted it so now I’m genuinely just lost tbh on that.

I know she has been, and I don’t agree with it I’ve made that clear as I could. I don’t agree with everything she says. I don’t agree with everything everyone says.
But she has known me and the others for a long time and said she would try help me - tbh I don’t know what else I’m supposed to do when I’m this desperate and screaming to a brick wall. I genuinely do not know what I’m supposed to do here because I have had so many names thrown at me
I'm not even entertaining this bullshit. You were completely aware and competent as snooper and didnt find things difficult to understand. So why are you so confused and don't understand things now? And I wouldn't be telling tam anything personal as it'll be weaponised and used against you the same as she does with everyone else.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

In response to you don't know what you're supposed to do- I highly recommend ringing your gp in the morning for help or contacting mind for help as you were referred to them in the past.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
I'm not even entertaining this bullshit. You were completely aware and competent as snooper and didnt find things difficult to understand. So why are you so confused and don't understand things now? And I wouldn't be telling tam anything personal as it'll be weaponised and used against you the same as she does with everyone else.
If I’m actually watching things and aware of what’s going on then it’s much easier for me to process.
Like I said as far as I genuinely knew that situation was cleared up and I thought that was the end of it.
I don’t agree with everything she says, flat out found the baby thing really upsetting even though who it was aimed at and I have no issue telling her that but I do not know everything and I had reached out to her again because I was stressed out, scared and didn’t know what else to do. One of the things was only a situation she could help with in all fairness.
Appreciate the advice in the last part, if anything I think nearly all/most people move like that on the app, it’s a shame

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Look,
Jodie.
If you really in the state you are describing, you need some serious help.
SH'ing
Staying in bed
Neglecting yourself
You need to stop associating with the negative on the app, get some serious help at this point you are not helping yourself case or yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
Look,
Jodie.
If you really in the state you are describing, you need some serious help.
SH'ing
Staying in bed
Neglecting yourself
You need to stop associating with the negative on the app, get some serious help at this point you are not helping yourself case or yourself.
I’m doing the best to cope how I can and none of this helps in any way whatsoever.

This is negative and I’m still here trying to fight my corner.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I’m doing the best to cope how I can and none of this helps in any way whatsoever.

This is negative and I’m still here trying to fight my corner.
And we're saying if it is that bad then this isn't where you should be channelling your energy? Don't pass the blame onto us of how bad your mh is.

Feb 28, 2024
In reality, if you are really bad you need a welfare check. But saying your struggling and getting yourself involved with the wrong people- you aren't helping yourself and you can't play innocent
I do genuinely don’t mean for this to come across blunt or sty so apologies if it does man.

At first I genuinely did genuinely thought you had been apart of the group that had been trolling me before all this on here. Seeing how you were was able to help me see who was regular etc so now I know you aren’t not apart of that other situation - if you get me? This has been going on like 3 months now

I had people who heard the state i was in outside of the app/cc and didn’t care, still went for me whilst I was having a breakdown.

The only thing that’s helped me thought the last few months is just being on the app and trying to get my confidence and happiness back. That’s all I wanted to do until people didn’t like seeing me laughing again. If me going on silly lil lives and having a laugh is helping distract me from how alone I feel then does it actually hurt anyone?
(Apposed to some off the absolute nonsense that’s gone on with creators in lives)
I’m not earning money by pretending I’m ill. I’m just trying to love myself despite the circumstances I’m under and trying to speak confidently about my conditions. If people find I’m trauma dumpy that’s ok they don’t have to follow me you know?

My family are now well aware of the trolling as well as other things as of the weekend. They’re aware of the suicidal thoughts and aware that I’m self harming again but I don’t think it’s fair to judge or push anyone into getting help or how they see things that are helping them.
Things are being done but this doesn’t help. I’m not saying I’m innocent or perfect I’m certainly far from. I don’t always make the best decisions but literally some of the stuff in here has been absolutely horrible for me and no one should have to post medical stuff I feel so humiliated

I’m happy to show people I think are safe how the extent of how things have been if they are still in doubt. But please respect me in that I feel absolutely small and fragile about posting what I have so far and took the advice of others to stop.
So I’m happy to send them on twitter / insta if it makes people feel better tbh I just want no more posted on here because it’s a horrible feeling