jodie-leigh @deadringxr

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
If she is really struggling i will ring 111 for a welfare check if she is really that bad and won't call them herself. But if she wont accept the help i'm sorry but i cant accept the severeness of the mental health: i am holding out a hand here...
I have been attempted

Apr 1, 2024
England
If she is really struggling i will ring 111 for a welfare check if she is really that bad and won't call them herself. But if she wont accept the help i'm sorry but i cant accept the severeness of the mental health: i am holding out a hand here...

Yep i think if shes this bad i think its necessary now.
Shes telling us shes SHing and feeling suicidal, not left her bed in 3 weeks. She needs help.

So lets all stop this now, get her a welfare check and then hopefully she can get the help she needs.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 18, 2024
UK
yeah might be the best option

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Keep us updated pls

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can we all just please stop with the unnecessary trash talking? Some people are blatantly feeding off the reactions to get their kicks off and others are genuinely offering good advice but at the same time also baiting the trolling...

Way I see it is anyone who knows Jodie-Leigh properly knows she's going through a really rough time and a few of us are definitely trying to distract her from discourse. That's our job as her friends and I for one won't stop until I know she's safe.

In the meantime just please wrap this conversation up guys. Not the place nor is it appropriate, it can very easily be construed as hate for those who are responding with nasty discourse.

Bottom line I don't care if someone is disabled or not coz at the end of the day, NOBODY deserves to be treated like this! You don't have to prove any disability to have an opinion, if you don't agree with it, explain why and leave it there before it gets out of hand which it already is.
Jodie is that you?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You don't have to consent to a welfare check, I say do it, she fits the criteria and clearly needs help
Just rung 111, they advised either getting a contact number or location off Jodie so they can do a welfare check. But as Jodie has not reached out I assume she does not actually need the support. They told me i did the right thing by ringing and reaching out

Mar 18, 2024
UK
IMG_2239.jpeg

Reactions: Anonymous

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thought i would post the ss of the call log. I rung 101 but they informed me it was a medical matter not a police one

Attachments

• IMG_4122.jpeg
    IMG_4122.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 42

growupyouweirdos

Apr 17, 2024
United Kingdom
Thought i would post the ss of the call log. I rung 101 but they informed me it was a medical matter not a police one
Did you also let 111 and/or 101 know that most of the people on the thread here ‘concerned’ are the ones taking the piss out of her and worsening the mental state too?

Seriously - Why would anybody get in contact for “support” from you guys, when you lot are bullies? That’s been shown in this post. I wouldn’t even trust you lot to pour a glass of water without starting an argument about whether I’m thirsty or not.

This is the most sad, pathetic waste of time you lot will ever do by discussing somebody else on the internet. You really think you’ll be proud of this when you’re 60? That you spent your lives chronically online, acting like you’re all victim to somebody else’s disability that you don’t believe for whatever reason you have? You’re too grown to be acting (I wish I could say I believed this was an act) like you’re losers on ask.fm and taking the piss out of people. If you don’t like somebody, or even believe a situation, just move on. It really is that easy. If you crave the drama and HAVE to keep bringing up something, there’s some underlying issue that you need to uncover deep in yourselves.

If you truly cared about Jodie to the extent you claim, which you must do in order to want a welfare check, you’d speak directly to her. Or do you just want to make sure she’s alright so you can keep taking the piss to push it even further? If you did care, you most definitely would not post this s on a public forum like you have been. Don’t be weirdos. There is so much more to life than what you lot have going on, explore it.

Despite this being a reply, it goes to all of you on here. I know it is hard to uncover that deeper meaning behind why you’re all so obsessed with one single person and all while being so miserable about it. This is obsession, harassment, cyber bullying… I could go on and on. Anyway, to make things easier on yourselves, you don’t even need to go outside to get help! I don’t think you could handle the real world anyway… but you can stay chronically online and seek a therapist through Better Help! You guys really need it :)

Unlike you lot, I’ve got a life though so I won’t be checking for replies and quite frankly I couldn’t care less what anybody has to say either. Try find a hobby rather than wasting your precious time here. There’s more to life than acting like a 14 year old.

Oh, and before another comment ends up being “Jodie, is that you?” - no, I’m not. I wish I was though. Anyways, enjoy whatever the do this is. Try drink tea, or relax. You might normalise yourselves a lil. Although, based on this whole thread - I’m not hopeful that’s a chance you’ll ever get.

Take care huns xx

Apr 1, 2024
Did you also let 111 and/or 101 know that most of the people on the thread here ‘concerned’ are the ones taking the piss out of her and worsening the mental state too?

Seriously - Why would anybody get in contact for “support” from you guys, when you lot are bullies? That’s been shown in this post. I wouldn’t even trust you lot to pour a glass of water without starting an argument about whether I’m thirsty or not.

This is the most sad, pathetic waste of time you lot will ever do by discussing somebody else on the internet. You really think you’ll be proud of this when you’re 60? That you spent your lives chronically online, acting like you’re all victim to somebody else’s disability that you don’t believe for whatever reason you have? You’re too grown to be acting (I wish I could say I believed this was an act) like you’re losers on ask.fm and taking the piss out of people. If you don’t like somebody, or even believe a situation, just move on. It really is that easy. If you crave the drama and HAVE to keep bringing up something, there’s some underlying issue that you need to uncover deep in yourselves.

If you truly cared about Jodie to the extent you claim, which you must do in order to want a welfare check, you’d speak directly to her. Or do you just want to make sure she’s alright so you can keep taking the piss to push it even further? If you did care, you most definitely would not post this s on a public forum like you have been. Don’t be weirdos. There is so much more to life than what you lot have going on, explore it.

Despite this being a reply, it goes to all of you on here. I know it is hard to uncover that deeper meaning behind why you’re all so obsessed with one single person and all while being so miserable about it. This is obsession, harassment, cyber bullying… I could go on and on. Anyway, to make things easier on yourselves, you don’t even need to go outside to get help! I don’t think you could handle the real world anyway… but you can stay chronically online and seek a therapist through Better Help! You guys really need it :)

Unlike you lot, I’ve got a life though so I won’t be checking for replies and quite frankly I couldn’t care less what anybody has to say either. Try find a hobby rather than wasting your precious time here. There’s more to life than acting like a 14 year old.

Oh, and before another comment ends up being “Jodie, is that you?” - no, I’m not. I wish I was though. Anyways, enjoy whatever the do this is. Try drink tea, or relax. You might normalise yourselves a lil. Although, based on this whole thread - I’m not hopeful that’s a chance you’ll ever get.

Take care huns xx
I love how you made this account just to comment this, unless you have two sides to a story I wouldn’t bother commenting to be honest. No one on this thread has bullied anyone, people have actually tried to give advice and get her to seek support. Most of us in this thread are affected by health conditions or disability which is why we are upset and frustrated that there’s mention of this not being true.

growupyouweirdos

Apr 17, 2024
United Kingdom
I love how you made this account just to comment this, unless you have two sides to a story I wouldn’t bother commenting to be honest. No one on this thread has bullied anyone, people have actually tried to give advice and get her to seek support. Most of us in this thread are affected by health conditions or disability which is why we are upset and frustrated that there’s mention of this not being true.
Delusional

• Love
Reactions: Bluehairdontcare
Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
This will be my last message in here.

Jodie I came in here to see the court case that was being discussed. It’s been discussed and I do still believe holes are in the story. But I’m not going to sit and go round in circles and rip into you. I do believe you have mental health issues. And although this thread may be an easy blame for it, I think it was bad before this. I honestly urge you to reach out to the crisis team and get some help. Your friends should be advising you this. I’m not personally effected by you or personally know you but I hope in future you can move forward and be more mentally well for your own sake. If you’re going to be on the internet stop hanging around those that are clearly drama. They are going to bring you nothing but hate and misery. You of all people should know that these people don’t care, they only care about the views, the gifts and the following, it’s such a toxic app, Like others said get into your gaming on twitch and get to the arts side of TikTok. You will be amazed at how much your mental health improves by the things you watch and the things you engage with daily. I stopped watching soaps for this very reason. I dont have much else to say to you or on this thread so

Peace out ✌🏼