jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
seems to me everyone in this thread is.

TikTok is a fing cancer.
No need to be aggressive at all. To make a fake account just to be nasty is the pinnacle of sad. You can call us names all you want but it doesn't affect us, just makes you look like a bully. Not sure what you are trying to achieve here but it is pointless

Apr 1, 2024
England
seems to me everyone in this thread is.

TikTok is a fing cancer.

May i ask what brought you to comment cafe, specifically to this thread out of all the other toxic toker threads as your a new account?
Also, why are you on CC and not at work beings its only 3:36pm in NYC? CNT is not American slang btw, so kinda shot yourself in the foot there.

Anonymous who?

Apr 20, 2024
Cardiff
Imagine creating a thread to be as toxic as do when claiming you're doing it from a good place, probably know half of you in here hiding behind pseudonyms, you're literally tumours, you're just cancerous as do. The persurance of drama by pretty much all of you is freakish behaviour. And you continue to put someone down in this thread, but I bet you have been putting other people down too. I hope you all get fing screwed, you reap what you fing sow. Enjoy checking your social media and emails because best believe, this won't be let off.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
okay so had a look at her Tumblr and she has alot of posts about being interested in cnc and cnc free use which I wish I didn't Google what it meant what the do

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I refuse to look. She needs help. And the fact people support this behaviour as a positive is what is wrong with social media. Don't scream victim about situations and then turn it into a kink and pleasure... Go seek professional help if you are struggling.