Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
No, I didn't know what Jodie was. I was told Jodie was her step sister who subscribed to her OF, and had an OF page herself or something like that. She said she wrote to her step-mum and outed the step sister for being weird
She must of sat there inbetween chit chat and stuffing her face, talking all about herself and what a b she is and thinking it's a flex she has accounts slagging her off , their's your red flag 🤣

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
About the step sister subbing to her only fans....do you not remember that she messaged the woman's mother to inform her that she'd subbed to her OF and had a page herself. Honestly, she's obsessed with contacting people's family members.
Is it some weird fed up Freudian thing? Like she has no family of her own so she has to trash everyone else's? It's fascinating really.

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_6223.jpeg
Hahaha I shared this on her tattle post a while back 😂

Apr 17, 2023
Am I being weird or are the messages the wrong was round on the pics Paul is sharing. If I send something to someone it comes up on the right hand side. If someone sends me something it comes up on the left hand side.

I've had a vodka tonight so maybe I'm seeing things 😂

It's like they have been screenshot from kks side not Paul's.

Apr 16, 2023
Am I being weird or are the messages the wrong was round on the pics Paul is sharing. If I send something to someone it comes up on the right hand side. If someone sends me something it comes up on the left hand side.

I've had a vodka tonight so maybe I'm seeing things 😂

It's like they have been screenshot from kks side not Paul's.
It’s you. They are definitely the right way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.