Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2023
It doesn't matter who she blames, anyone she targets has nothing to worry about. I mean. This is the woman who speaks about people's dead children, makes racial remarks, calls a small child a lying bully, blacks their eyes, films OF content in soft plays. Everyone people I know want child abusers, racists and nonces hung drawn and quartered so she can do her worst to anyone and everyone she comes in contact with. She doesn't have a leg to stand on and she's only outing herself further and her awful behaviour.
Then we have every single nasty little comment you’ve made on this website. You are no better than her!!

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
School run mums 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve been doing school runs for 15 years, far worse is said in the playground than on tattle or on here 💀💀🤣🤣😭😭

Exactly this 😂 people who actually do the school run, and have real friends that aren't transactional will know exactly how school runs and real motherhood work 🙈 and it'll be KKK the talk of the playground yet again, only not hers 🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Kayleigh, literally NO ONE here cares if you turns up to their area or homes. I wonder how quickly the police would arrive though when they get wind of a nonce knocking on someone’s door 😣 sounds obsessive doesn’t it.

Also what’s this obsession with school mums? Must fancy them.

Anyway KK, whilst you’re doing a ‘9 hour shift’ today, whilst on your break from shovelling s, feel free to try and hunt my address out 🤪 I’m not Laura, or any of the other names you’ve previously thrown around, but I’ve left plenty of clues on here and Tattle in the past if you want to play guess who today 🤪🤪

Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh, literally NO ONE here cares if you turns up to their area or homes. I wonder how quickly the police would arrive though when they get wind of a nonce knocking on someone’s door 😣 sounds obsessive doesn’t it.

Anyway KK, whilst you’re doing a ‘9 hour shift’ today, whilst on your break from shovelling s, feel free to try and hunt my address out 🤪 I’m not Laura, or any of the other names you’ve previously thrown around, but I’ve left plenty of clues on here and Tattle in the past if you want to play guess who today 🤪🤪
I'm not Laura either 🤘😜

• Haha
Reactions: DoIKnowYouHun

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
And it's not because she doesn't like the other mums, it's because her kids are ferral and don't no how to behave in a yard
I truly think she’s not allowed on the school grounds.

Her kids are feral yes. But I have literally never heard of anyone having to collect their children via a different entrance and a TA bringing them to you unless your band for whatever reason.

How proud must she be! 😉

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

No 9 hour shifts happening here. This 'kk personality' has the day off

Apr 16, 2023
I truly think she’s not allowed on the school grounds.

Her kids are feral yes. But I have literally never heard of anyone having to collect their children via a different entrance and a TA bringing them to you unless your band for whatever reason.

How proud must she be! 😉
I know when mine were in infant's/jnrs only reason kids were sent out was because parents were banned, and it was mainly the parents who's kids were ss and the parents were in every other day complaining and the teachers were sick of it , how proud KK not being allowed on school grounds to watch kids school plays sports days etc, i'd be gutted but then i know how to act in a playground and so do my kids

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
No 9 hour shifts happening here. This 'kk personality' has the day off
A day off from what? Abusing children? Filming content in play areas and children’s bedrooms? Editing your pictures in attempt you may be able to get some poor undeserving swine the displeasure of seeing your 12ft long tits for free?

Decisions, decisions x

Nov 13, 2023

I wonder what the police will have to say about someone being falsely accused of sexual assault on children.
Are you really that stupid? Actually don’t bother replying we know you are.

Nov 13, 2023

Awwwwww are you feeling left out? Is Laura taking all of the spot light?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I wonder what the police will have to say about someone being falsely accused of sexual assault on children.
Are you really that stupid? Actually don’t bother replying we know you are.
Let’s find out. I’m sure they’d love to hear your video of filming content in a soft play area and the numerous allegations you’ve made about Paul and others!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Awwwwww are you feeling left out? Is Laura taking all of the spot light?
Unlike you Kayleigh, I have no interest who any of these people are on here or anywhere else. I know counting isn’t your strongest point (or your kids) but even you surely can see that every time you put 2 & 2 together you get it wrong every single time!

I don’t know or care who Laura is. Nor do I care who anyone else is on this site! You have bullied, harrassed, stalked and real life that many people you’ll never know who’s behind each and every account on here!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 KK and her fan club are riled up today.

If they care so much about KK and her kids maybe they could all rally round and help her son count to 10, or put on his socks on Or teach her daughter how to... what is it KK said? Not to lie / be obnoxious or how to dress herself?

Or maybe they could just help KK not to be an emotionally unstable nut job.

Just a thought. It seems you're all free at the same time as you all appear on here at the same time so maybe you could coordinate that help.

Apr 16, 2023
Unlike you Kayleigh, I have no interest who any of these people are on here or anywhere else. I know counting isn’t your strongest point (or your kids) but even you surely can see that every time you put 2 & 2 together you get it wrong every single time!

I don’t know or care who Laura is. Nor do I care who anyone else is on this site! You have bullied, harrassed, stalked and real life that many people you’ll never know who’s behind each and every account on here!
👏👏

Reactions: Poundland Roadman
Status
Not open for further replies.