Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Oh, for sure!! I wonder where poor Gypsy is these days?! Has anyone seen or heard the fat t mention or show the dog recently?!
Same spot on sofa as the poor fkr never gets walked furthest it gets is that tiny back garden, the rabbits will be forgotten about aswell locked in the shed, she should not own animals or have kids

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Both at the same time fkn idiots, Dan prob got them whilst snorting s
You’re one angry individual aren’t you.
You seem tense. Have a snickers babe, you’re not you when you’re hangry.
It’s the internet, it really isn’t that deep. Why do you get so wound up and hell bent everyone who doesn’t conform to your opinion is K?

I don’t condone her actions, but I don’t condone the actions of you lot here either. You’re all hypocritical as do.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s the internet, it really isn’t that deep. Why do you get so wound up and hell bent everyone who doesn’t conform to your opinion is K?

I don’t condone her actions, but I don’t condone the actions of you lot here either. You’re all hypocritical as do.
Oh and heres the other personality if you don't like what you read fk off you moron 🖕

Reactions: Call me Karen
May 18, 2023

I don’t recall anyone giving a s what you condone Kk

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023

Which part wound you up, was it the part were i said DAN snorts his powder

• Haha
Reactions: Hagging
May 18, 2023

IMG_3095.jpeg

Anyone angry enough to launch one of these? 😎😎😎

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Does make me giggle, you lot all jumping up and down, saying I'm wound up by anything you have to say. It really is quite funny when you retort as if I'm Kayleigh, getting all hot and bothered, name calling, shouting about things I've never done, because I'm not her.

So carry on shouting at me about things another person is doing if it makes you feel better, you look like complete twats, but you do you

Ludicrous the lot of you

Status
Not open for further replies.