Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 KK and her fan club are riled up today.

If they care so much about KK and her kids maybe they could all rally round and help her son count to 10, or put on his socks on Or teach her daughter how to... what is it KK said? Not to lie / be obnoxious or how to dress herself?

Or maybe they could just help KK not to be an emotionally unstable nut job.

Just a thought. It seems you're all free at the same time as you all appear on here at the same time so maybe you could coordinate that help.
Especially help her child with underwear, no child should be going to school without them on

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Unlike you Kayleigh, I have no interest who any of these people are on here or anywhere else. I know counting isn’t your strongest point (or your kids) but even you surely can see that every time you put 2 & 2 together you get it wrong every single time!

I don’t know or care who Laura is. Nor do I care who anyone else is on this site! You have bullied, harrassed, stalked and real life that many people you’ll never know who’s behind each and every account on here!
Even if she did find out every person behind every account, what's she gonna do, stalk and harrass them some more? Do exactly what led them to coming here in the first place? She called that mans DAUGHTER for god sake. She's posted photos of Jodies friends. Spoke on all of these people BEFORE they got here. She and her troll behaviour are exactly why she has these threads. She's just fuelling the fire to stay on these accounts. Proving our point as to why we are here. She sure as s can't report everyone without getting herself arrested which is why she trys to doxx people, as if they give a do 🤣 again, all shes doing is making sure everyone within a million mile radius of Dunstable knows what she's done over the years. Congratulations Kayleigh, you played yourself.

Apr 12, 2023
I wonder what the police will have to say about someone being falsely accused of sexual assault on children.
Are you really that stupid? Actually don’t bother replying we know you are.
Do you mean the accusations you accused Paul of on here a few days ago?
Yes what would the police make of that Kkk?
How about the racial abuse?
The vile things you said about someone’s baby who died?
I think the police would be much more concerned about you than ladies on a gossip sight ya fing Divvy t!

I’m still waiting on your reply anyway, what do you have to say about your child snatcher mate sharing your full address? ANYTHING?

🤡

Apr 12, 2023
It's not about where you live is it, it's the hypocrisy of living in a tiny 2 bed rented yourself and shaming kk for it. Not enough room to swing a cat. No hallway, tiny kitchen, tiles out of the 90s in your bathroom, bit of gravel for a garden. You need to wind your neck in.
As if you’re pretending to know where someone actually lives though ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You really are fing hilariously delusional, if you put half the effort into yourself and your kids that you do into coming on here and entertaining us you might not be the huge embarrassment that you are 🤡

“Not enough room to swing a cat” but apparently this person Laura has a cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
As if you’re pretending to know where someone actually lives though ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You really are fing hilariously delusional, if you put half the effort into yourself and your kids that you do into coming on here and entertaining us you might not be the huge embarrassment that you are 🤡

“Not enough room to swing a cat” but apparently this person Laura has a cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
From what we’ve seen in KKs little box house, she couldn’t swing her rabbits never mind a cat! So Laura (whoever you are) is winning 😂

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve been so confused about the no hallway comment as well. Trying to figure out how you build a house with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room etc but there’s no hallway? What do you attach the rooms to? 🫨
I grew up on a 2 up 2 down where you walked straight into the front room which then led into the back room which led into the kitchen. The stairs were at the back of the front room and then at the top there were 1 door to the right which was the master bedroom and to the right there was a 1.5m x 1m sq of flooring with doors to the second bedroom and the bathroom.

The fact I’ve drawn a diagram shows how I will do anything to distract myself from uni work 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5147.jpeg
    IMG_5147.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 123
May 23, 2023
I grew up on a 2 up 2 down where you walked straight into the front room which then led into the back room which led into the kitchen. The stairs were at the back of the front room and then at the top there were 1 door to the right which was the master bedroom and to the right there was a 1.5m x 1m sq of flooring with doors to the second bedroom and the bathroom.

The fact I’ve drawn a diagram shows how I will do anything to distract myself from uni work 😂
See I’d consider the stairs/landing a hallway. Any passage way leading to another room is a hallway in my warped mind 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.