Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
is she back with dan
They’re together, but not together because of ExTrA bEnEiFiTs 🤫 there is no ex in this world that still has tea every night, pack lunches made, and drives her around to pick up whatever fanny hammer of sex toy she’s found online. They also have plenty of ‘family days’ out still.

By living ‘seperate’ they’d both be entitled to UC top ups or at least certain UC elements.

Apr 15, 2024
England
They’re together, but not together because of ExTrA bEnEiFiTs 🤫 there is no ex in this world that still has tea every night, pack lunches made, and drives her around to pick up whatever fanny hammer of sex toy she’s found online. They also have plenty of ‘family days’ out still.

By living ‘seperate’ they’d both be entitled to UC top ups or at least certain UC elements.
👏👏 I'll say it again just because he doesn't sleep there, there still cohabitating in the eyes of the DWP it isn't classed as co-parenting KK its classed as BENEFIT FRAUD

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Her inflated sense of self importance is just shocking. She really is a disgusting human being.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I know she's got the IQ of a donkey but I didn't think anything could beat her life that "evolves" around food, that was until when she smugly said in a recent tiktok that people have been "misconstrueding" her video 💀💀💀💀 then tops it all off by saying she bets they feel silly now, after saying "misconstrueding" about 80 times 🤣👀💀😭 I just cannot cope. Where was this woman educated? 🤣🤣🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Who even says this? 🤢

Attachments

• 3E185325-F315-42A4-B436-2E92E73B1649.jpeg
    3E185325-F315-42A4-B436-2E92E73B1649.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 290
Apr 15, 2024
England
It's crazy how she goes from talking about being 'spotted' in dunstable by a subscriber to advertising a game she's made up where prizes are stuff like anal videos 🤣 absolutely no safe guarding or self awareness at all.
The only ppl that are spotting her in dunstable are shouting dirty s and there goes the dunstable bike, someone who has to advertise her bucket as much as she does isn't getting it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.