Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Has to be at least 25 years ago I had a cassette player in a car. Look, its each to their own. I have friends that buy old BMWs, Audi's 20 odd years old, for a few £hundred quid, do them up as classics and they look outstanding and pristine. However, I would not put my family in such a car, of that age that has not been maintained with a dodgy suspension system with a crash test dummy driving. Maybe it's just me 🤷🤷🏻
That’s different though if it’s your interest or hobby but this car she's flaunting because she thinks it's a flex, if anyone else posted showing their car or nice kitchen or full priced clothes etc she would be ranting on stories about them for being fake and a show off and probably shagging their father in law for cash or that they only have that car because they got a loan and everything she has she owns blah blah blah she's just a jealous lonely old hag 🤡

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I am actually low key jelly about the cassette player. I’ve still got a s ton of old garage tapes that I recorded back in the Freak FM and Passion FM days, would love to play them on a road trip 💃🏽🤣 what Audi is it? Please tell me it’s a TT! 🙏🏽🤣

Next on the OF pricelist is pics and videos of her squished into a TT!!!

Sep 1, 2023
No issues at all. I have offered this many times, and to no-ones surprise the offer is never taken up. Just snide comments on socials for her Klingons. So hush now, the adults are conversing
Just turn up then? There is no law from stopping you? As far as I’m ‘aware’ she still has a ‘group’ of people who believe her version of events.

May 23, 2023
Sorry but why would anybody want to turn up at her house?
I go to the zoo to watch the hippos from afar, I don’t want to break bread with the smelly fs afterwards ffs.
I couldn’t imagine a greater punishment @Frank_Farmer 2.0 💀💀
Inciting harassment on somebody is another randomly baby reindeer kinda flex I’d only expect from a certain lil bubble of people on here 😴
But carry on cos Kendrick hasn’t dropped anymore bars yet so entertain me with your multiple gunts until so does happen gracias 🥰

Apr 12, 2023
I’ve stated many of times , I’m not Kayleigh 😩 I know her , but I am not her. Feel free to rip the piss out of the car she’s driving, it’s not bothering me lol.
No one cares ya silly t! Anyone rimming the do out of a child abuser is just as bad as Kkk, you’re equally obsessed as she is with Paul which is worrying! Are you Martha?

Apr 12, 2023
Just turn up then? There is no law from stopping you? As far as I’m ‘aware’ she still has a ‘group’ of people who believe her version of events.
What a load of s, she has to be careful around Dunstable because she has so many people who hate her, can’t think why 🤔

The group you aware of 🟰

IMG_3754.jpeg

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Turning up at someone's house uninvited……. YOU ARE MARTHA aka KAYLEIGH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE PAUL MATE, RUN!

Well she did make that tiktok post on that a "legend" Martha is?? Funny isn't it, she's the first person I've seen to condone Martha's unhinged behaviour, clearly because they're two peas in a pod 🤣 mad sl*gs 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.