Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
🙌🏼 Yep and both equally will never be able to keep man 😂

Yep. She'll never know a loving relationship and no doubt she'll die alone too, without even her kids by her side!
Why is she trying to urge Paul to just turn up? Is it to carry on the ‘Paul is obsessed with me’ crap she’s been spouting what must be almost a year now?

Sooo many personalities. Sooo many.
Funny thing is, it's not our lovely PJ that she's got to worry about, it's every other tom dick and Harry she's given her address too. Imagine how scary that must be, soooo many strangers knowing your address and every single one of them you've bullied or harassed? I'd sleep with one eye open tbh 🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Yep. She'll never know a loving relationship and no doubt she'll die alone too, without even her kids by her side!

Funny thing is, it's not our lovely PJ that she's got to worry about, it's every other tom dick and Harry she's given her address too. Imagine how scary that must be, soooo many strangers knowing your address and every single one of them you've bullied or harassed? I'd sleep with one eye open tbh 🤣
Scary but also a hugeeeee safe guarding risk. I know this has been said a billion times before but it’s so so wrong that any one could just turn up or send someone to her door due to her actions.

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Scary but also a hugeeeee safe guarding risk. I know this has been said a billion times before but it’s so so wrong that any one could just turn up or send someone to her door due to her actions.
Her address is everywhere online. If you search hard enough you’ll access it. Along with the kids schools her phone numbers and where abouts and her job at ws zoo. She needs be very careful as she will cross the wrong man one day.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Her address is everywhere online. If you search hard enough you’ll access it. Along with the kids schools her phone numbers and where abouts and her job at ws zoo. She needs be very careful as she will cross the wrong man one day.
I know. And from a mother myself, I would be mortified if all my private and personal info was so easily accessible, knowing it could well impact my children but saying that I don’t go around harassing, bullying and making enemies 🤷🏽‍♀️

Dontknowyou24

May 4, 2024
Coventry
Ranting about people having pride in their homes and mowing the lawn and taking their bins in now.
Calling them tragic.

Erm whatever you need for content hun!

Imagine it being sunny and maintaining your home to enjoy it... tragic!
In the words of kayleigh go out get some vitamin D and stop moaning about other people wanting to look after their garden.

Is she not selling content as people just going for the free s, 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Ranting about people having pride in their homes and mowing the lawn and taking their bins in now.
Calling them tragic.

Erm whatever you need for content hun!

Imagine it being sunny and maintaining your home to enjoy it... tragic!
The jealousy oozes from her, KK you don't have pride in your place as it's a sty 2 bed box house,(still not made enough to afford anything better) with a back garden with damaged grass and dog s all over, maybe if you took your poor dog for a walk your garden wouldn't be a state, I take pride in my home and gardens and my bins are put away after they've been emptied, as I like the inside and outside of my house to look nice, I can imagine walking past yours must look like a scene from benefit Britain, with bin at end of path, sty car on drive and bags of dog s hanging everywhere

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
The jealousy oozes from her, KK you don't have pride in your place as it's a sty 2 bed box house,(still not made enough to afford anything better) with a back garden with damaged grass and dog s all over, maybe if you took your poor dog for a walk your garden wouldn't be a state, I take pride in my home and gardens and my bins are put away after they've been emptied, as I like the inside and outside of my house to look nice, I can imagine walking past yours must look like a scene from benefit Britain, with bin at end of path, sty car on drive and bags of dog s hanging everywhere

And the clothes drying at the front door :ROFLMAO:

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
It's proper scummy mummy vibes, she has a back garden, I've genuinely not seen anyone apart from her hang clothes out in front of their house I feel for her neighbours and the street, unless that is the normal around were she lives, trampy in my opinion
Her back garden is used for hanging dog s that’s why the clothes have to go on the front door step.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Her back garden is used for hanging dog s that’s why the clothes have to go on the front door step.
Aw yes I forgot about that, wouldn't be as bad if took the dog out, the poor dog may aswell be dead as what life does it have lying on bed or sofa, very little interaction and chucked in back garden to do it's business and entertain it's self, some people just shouldn't have pet's and kid's in her case

omg its her

Apr 15, 2024
Edinburgh
I also buy older cars, I hate paying things up always have done but iykyk when it comes to buying older - avoid BMW and Audi like the plague. Expensive to fix and rife with issues. Stick with VW from my experience anyway. There is being sensible and frugal through choice and being cheap. Buying a brand that will cripple you with maintenance just because you want a badge isn’t being sensible it’s being vain.

May 23, 2023
Take the Vinted sunnies off and you’ll see he’s still miles better looking than any of your conquests love, specially dim Dan ffs 💀🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6167.png
    IMG_6167.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 211

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Take the Vinted sunnies off and you’ll see he’s still miles better looking than any of your conquests love, specially dim Dan ffs 💀🤣

Anyone can see he's leagues above her baby father lol but the weirdest bit to me is her filming her son yet again whilst entertaining comments about her disgusting chest in the same video. Such odd behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.