Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Sensational 😂😂😂😂
🤮🤢

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 27, 2023
So she messaged the MIL to tell tales on the step sister. So childish. What does she expect to happen now?

I wonder what “pursuing it the correct way” involves? The sister hasn’t done anything wrong. KK cannot control who can or can’t subscribe to her OFs page. She’s making content that is available to anyone and everyone. I’d be more concerned about my kids teachers or my neighbours that my ex’s step sister who I never have to see again.
IMG_0586.jpeg

Apr 17, 2023
So she messaged the MIL to tell tales on the step sister. So childish. What does she expect to happen now?

I wonder what “pursuing it the correct way” involves? The sister hasn’t done anything wrong. KK cannot control who can or can’t subscribe to her OFs page. She’s making content that is available to anyone and everyone. I’d be more concerned about my kids teachers or my neighbours that my ex’s step sister who I never have to see again.
IMG_0586.jpeg
I see she's also embarrassed and blocked the mother in law 🤣

May 1, 2023

IMG_0586.jpeg
Vet her internet usage 😂 I doubt she has an obsession with you KK, she’s probably laughing that you’re selling your tuna pocket for less than a meal deal. If you don’t like family knowing maybe you shouldn’t be doing it.

Apr 12, 2023
I see she's also embarrassed and blocked the mother in law 🤣
She's obviously just unblocked her,sent the message then blocked her again,the fing slut,
why must Dan's mom vet a fully grown women's internet usage, shouldn't she be vetting her children's internet usage & what they see in their own house? Incase they accidentally come across a pic of their moms minge with an Alexa shuffled up there, poor kids, I can't believe she doesn't give a s about her kids teachers, school mom's, Dan's work mates & neighbours etc seeing her in all her fat ugly streaky orange glory but draws the line at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS 🤣

Apr 27, 2023
Anyone catch her live just now?

She’s got a job interview this morning but wouldn’t say what kind of job it’s for just that’s it’s not hospitality. Someone genuinely suggested that she’d be a good legal secretary 😂 and she agreed!! But one someone suggested something involving problem solving she bought out Slagatha Christie and called them a troll!!

As if legal secretary is more believable than problem solving 💀 she’s thick as s. She’ll be interviewing with a supermarket or a care company, no one else would even entertain her as an employee.

Edit to add: no offence to anyone in those industries btw, just saying they are always calling out for more staff and you don’t need any qualifications to start.

Apr 21, 2023
🤮🤢
Oooooooozes class, she does

May 1, 2023
Anyone catch her live just now?

She’s got a job interview this morning but wouldn’t say what kind of job it’s for just that’s it’s not hospitality. Someone genuinely suggested that she’d be a good legal secretary 😂 and she agreed!! But one someone suggested something involving problem solving she bought out Slagatha Christie and called them a troll!!

As if legal secretary is more believable than problem solving 💀 she’s thick as s. She’ll be interviewing with a supermarket or a care company, no one else would even entertain her as an employee.

Edit to add: no offence to anyone in those industries btw, just saying they are always calling out for more staff and you don’t need any qualifications to start.
Thought she was earning a fortune from her OF 😂😂

Apr 17, 2023
She's obviously just unblocked her,sent the message then blocked her again,the fing slut,
why must Dan's mom vet a fully grown women's internet usage, shouldn't she be vetting her children's internet usage & what they see in their own house? Incase they accidentally come across a pic of their moms minge with an Alexa shuffled up there, poor kids, I can't believe she doesn't give a s about her kids teachers, school mom's, Dan's work mates & neighbours etc seeing her in all her fat ugly streaky orange glory but draws the line at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS 🤣
Dan's work mates lost respect for her many years ago when she went to his works Christmas party and stuffed her bag (or was it a pram?) Full of food. And when he used to take packed lunches to work but she'd taken a bite out of his sandwich. I bet he's celebrating hard now, I hope he is anyway.

Apr 20, 2023

IMG_0586.jpeg
Hahahaha bet she has a tattle account and took one for the team and posted screenshots for us 👏🏻. How’s she even know anyway? It’s completely anonymous?

Apr 21, 2023
Dan's work mates lost respect for her many years ago when she went to his works Christmas party and stuffed her bag (or was it a pram?) Full of food. And when he used to take packed lunches to work but she'd taken a bite out of his sandwich. I bet he's celebrating hard now, I hope he is anyway.
I’m sure it was a summer family party and she stole cans of juice and hid them in the pram and took loads of food home with her. I would NEVER embarrass my other half like this, never.

May 11, 2023
Did anyone see Eastenders last night? I don’t watch it but caught the end. Stacey has been doing OF, and her daughter is getting bullied at school because of it. Fair enough her daughter is older than KKs kids…. But those leaked images ain’t going nowhere….

I think KK absolutely loves that fact she is a ‘sex worker’ it gives her a massive ego boost and she doesn’t care or is too stupid to realise potential consequences mostly for her children.
Let’s face it. Anybody can be a sex worker.. you could have a needle hanging out your arm, not a tooth in sight and the dirtiest kebab.. if a man’s desperate enough he’ll go there.
She needs to get a grip 🤣 £5 a month is a great price to laugh at someone. That’s cheaper than a pint down the pub these days

Status
Not open for further replies.