Not open for further replies.

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
Ken Adams 😂💀
IMG_0733.jpeg
Hahah 😆😆😆

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Some women never grow up - from someone who’s just spent a week slagging off a man online & trying to out him to his poor girlfriend.

This is all a diversion tactic to make us forget she’s a fing psychopath.
Exactly what she is trying to do. Her life is that empty she has to bring out old news. No one cares kkk

May 13, 2023
We had a neighbour from hell once. Proper scumbag, awake all night screaming for her drugs, left needles on her back step at one point and would throw her cigs over the fence. I started to throw my dogs s in her garden and eventually off her kitchen window 😂😂 we eventually bought a house with lovely neighbours but I am forever scarred from that experience 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I would say throwing dog s off someone’s window is much worse than a cig dimp. If there was a fence between your gardens, needles on her back door step, as gross as that may be, wasn’t going to harm you in any way.

Throwing s, setting fire to plants, ringing the police over stupid s…some of you (and Kayleigh) are making me really appreciate my neighbour… the local smack head who calls me (a very obvious lesbian) a cock gobbler when I won’t give him money towards a fix 😂😂

Last edited:

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I would say throwing dog s off someone’s window is much worse than a cig dimp. If there was a fence between your gardens, needles on her back door step, as gross as that may be, wasn’t going to harm you in anyway way.

Throwing s, setting fire to plants, ringing the police over stupid s…some of you (and Kayleigh) are making me really appreciate my neighbour… the local smack head who calls me (a very obvious lesbian) a cock gobbler when I won’t give him money towards a fix 😂😂
Hard agree 🤣 I can't believe how some people live and they often seem mentally unstable on both sides.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Stop playing into her hands. She only posted that to divert the attention off her. Did I do it? No, so don’t call me pathetic! I can’t control others. sharing old stories, no one cares about old news 😴😴😴
Old news or not, ya Ma is some petty old bird to be attempting to light a fire.
How old is she 90? And she's fighting with the woman next door tit for tat behaviour you daft t
But your not the neighbour are ya, or the neighbours daughter 😴

May 1, 2023
We had a neighbour from hell once. Proper scumbag, awake all night screaming for her drugs, left needles on her back step at one point and would throw her cigs over the fence. I started to throw my dogs s in her garden and eventually off her kitchen window 😂😂 we eventually bought a house with lovely neighbours but I am forever scarred from that experience 🤣
Were you living next to Lou? 😂

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Keeping herself to herself online? HAHAHAHAA I think she truly believes all this se she spouts? She shares all her personal drama (Kev Collins) and personal parts (pic above) all over online how is that keeping to yourself you stupid orange moose. Absolutely delusional, zero insight into her unstable self and constantly projects. How does she not see any of this?

May 13, 2023
I would say throwing dog s off someone’s window is much worse than a cig dimp. If there was a fence between your gardens, needles on her back door step, as gross as that may be, wasn’t going to harm you in any way.

Oh no, the needles ventured into my garden aswell so did her drunk and high friends who stole my partners bike and and our lawnmower. A bit of dog s was nothing. No one will understand the mental torture that living beside these people cause until they have lived it themselves. Think the Lou thread times 100. Lou is a saint in comparison

Last edited:

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
If my neighbour was harassing my elderly mother the t would have a lot more than a couple of charred potted plants to worry about.
Also, this happened years ago, in retaliation to kk being a t so why are we even discussing it just because she decided to post and try to distract from her own psycho behaviour?
Your the only one who ever makes sense

May 13, 2023
If my neighbour was harassing my elderly mother the t would have a lot more than a couple of charred potted plants to worry about.
Also, this happened years ago, in retaliation to kk being a t so why are we even discussing it just because she decided to post and try to distract from her own psycho behaviour?
1000% agree. Been there myself with neighbours from hell. If it was my elderly mother dealing with it plants would be the least of their worries. They’d need a good window cleaner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.