Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
The fact that she buys smart price everything but can afford to pay for s pumped into her face.
Now I’m not against smart price. Some of the stuffs great. I use the washing powder, works fab and my son loves the frozen cheese pizzas. And if it’s within our budget then great. But she’s literally buying smart price and then spending money on herself…

It makes no sense! Smart price I won't sniff at cos the beans are banging 😂 but if you look you can tell its all the kids food too so she's scraping the barrel for them yet again doing the bare minimum even when it comes to feeding them then spending however much (mine that works is £190!) For botox that doesn't even iron her ugly boat out?? Really?? Plus lips that's god knows how much she could be spending on her kids to "better their life"
Oh honestly, if this is you Kayleigh just do off and go on a diet you fat,smelly, big fannied, anaemic nippled, fashion backward t. And if it’s Aileen you can do off n all you baldy, inbred, child snatching runcorn freak of nature.

The reason her shopping is hilarious is cos it’s Asda smart price - could not give one do what anyone says Asda smart price is scruff gear and if that’s all you can afford AND you’re doing only fans - well, it speaks for itself, doesn’t it.

Pair of absolute social retards those two. Billy no mates balding bastards.
I get your rage and I agree but fo reals, let's completely ignore these accounts. Let's go back to year 8, a mentality only KKK will understand and ice them out 😂 let her talk to her fing self!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Aww look at you getting triggered because people are getting bored of your obsession of trash talking a woman you can't stand constantly .

Well clearly you do give a s , scrabbling around like a pack of crack heads looking for their next fix to have a look at her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone would think you were in their relationship . You ok hun??
The only thing I’m triggered by is your stupidity hun.

Apr 12, 2023
All 7 of them 😘
7 personalities 😂😂😂😂 that’s just your chins, can smell the neck scum from here you dirty b! Even you don’t know how many personalities you have ya silly t!

By the way no one has said billing a spliff since 1993 but you’re always 30 years too late with everything else so 🤷🏼‍♀️

And thinking lesbian is an insult 👏🏼 it’s uneducated chavvy primary school behaviour but someone with a brain your size it is about right that you would think that way, but you can bet there’s not a sane Lesbian in the world who would go anywhere near your baggy battered stinking fanny!

Bless you though for trying to join in and using all the old GG/Tattle names, I’m sure they’re all flattered you’re still thinking about them 😉

Let’s just ignore now because as the saying goes DONT FEED THE TROLL 🧌

And for the love of god where do we get a vomit button from, please don’t post that bitches hole in here again I actually vomited in my mouth 🤮

Apr 16, 2023
7 personalities 😂😂😂😂 that’s just your chins, can smell the neck scum from here you dirty b! Even you don’t know how many personalities you have ya silly t!

By the way no one has said billing a spliff since 1993 but you’re always 30 years too late with everything else so 🤷🏼‍♀️

And thinking lesbian is an insult 👏🏼 it’s uneducated chavvy primary school behaviour but someone with a brain your size it is about right that you would think that way, but you can bet there’s not a sane Lesbian in the world who would go anywhere near your baggy battered stinking fanny!

Bless you though for trying to join in and using all the old GG/Tattle names, I’m sure they’re all flattered you’re still thinking about them 😉

And for the love of god where do we get a vomit button from, please don’t post that bitches hole in here again I actually vomited in my mouth 🤮

I feel so strongly about the need for a vomit react it hurts me inside. Especially on KKK the elephants 🐘 thread!!

Apr 21, 2023
It makes no sense! Smart price I won't sniff at cos the beans are banging 😂 but if you look you can tell its all the kids food too so she's scraping the barrel for them yet again doing the bare minimum even when it comes to feeding them then spending however much (mine that works is £190!) For botox that doesn't even iron her ugly boat out?? Really?? Plus lips that's god knows how much she could be spending on her kids to "better their life"

I get your rage and I agree but fo reals, let's completely ignore these accounts. Let's go back to year 8, a mentality only KKK will understand and ice them out 😂 let her talk to her fing self!
I’m sorry but if you want us to believe your bestie gives you free Botox and fillers 🤣🤣 NOBODY likes you that much kk. And if she does then she needs to get back to where she gets her qualifications because whatever she’s pumping into your face isn’t working “pet”.
You obviously don’t remember how you made a big song and dance about how you wasn’t going to say how much you spent on your face…. Then a few stories later said how much you paid. So it is free or is it paid for. Tramp

Sorry I pinned the wrong comment. I might be kk after all 🤣🤣

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
No s sherlock!! I have 4 accounts on here baby, but who am i ? 🤭🤭🤭 Guess what I'll make another 6 and use the same profile pictures to boohoo😪😪 does she pay for botox though? Or does she get it free ? Or does Dan pay for it ? I'll guess we'll never know hunssssss
I can’t help but laugh at how pathetic you sound 😆 “ il make another 6 “ flexing because you’re making fake accounts on a troll site 😆😆😆

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

Thinking calling some one fat is a insult and body shaming in 2023?? At this big grown age 🤣 oh back to the vagina insults I see . Mature as always ladies. Keep it up 💋💋💋

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I’m sorry but if you want us to believe your bestie gives you free Botox and fillers 🤣🤣 NOBODY likes you that much kk. And if she does then she needs to get back to where she gets her qualifications because whatever she’s pumping into your face isn’t working “pet”.
You obviously don’t remember how you made a big song and dance about how you wasn’t going to say how much you spent on your face…. Then a few stories later said how much you paid. So it is free or is it paid for. Tramp

Oh dear someone wishes they had free botox and filler 😇😇 someone needs to get some better friends x

• Haha
Reactions: AvGotBadPsychosis
Apr 12, 2023
I can’t help but laugh at how pathetic you sound 😆 “ il make another 6 “ flexing because you’re making fake accounts on a troll site 😆😆😆
She is the biggest troll they’ll ever be, she absolutely loves it 🤯

Imagine you’re that lonely and have zero RL mates you have to create fake accounts to feel empowered because no one in RL will do it 😂😂😂😂😂

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

But did she/I pay what I said I paid ?? Oh you poor thing believing everything you see and posted on the internet . Your as nuts as she/I am 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Apr 21, 2023
Oh dear someone wishes they had free botox and filler 😇😇 someone needs to get some better friends x
1, I don’t need Botox yet. I’m not as haggard or half as ugly as yourself. 2, I wouldn’t let my friends do that 🤣🤣 why would I take money from their small business. But it’s all about me me me in kk’s world. She must of thought you was fing ugly to try hep you sort your face out.

Apr 17, 2023
🤣🤣 The stench of desperation of wanting to see her posts is embarrassing babes . Your really that concerned to see her food shop and daily errands. Does this not embarass you? You think this behaviour is normal?

Look at you creaming ya pants because you've seen her Asda food shop . Tragic .
Does having 4 accounts on here not embarrass you? Tragic.

Apr 21, 2023
What a disgusting ableist t you are.
Kayleigh uses remarks like this you're all up in arms, yet it's okay for you to say? fing tramp.
But kk doesn’t like when anybody talks about her kids… so she says disgusting racist things about peoples babies. So it’s fine and well when she says anything but anything we might say, we’re hypocrites. Got it 🤣

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
What a disgusting ableist t you are.
Kayleigh uses remarks like this you're all up in arms, yet it's okay for you to say? fing tramp.
Bore off - another fing ming 🙄🙄🙄 honestly, I’m not arsed. Not one bit. I’m clearly not going around calling people with learning difficulties retards, am I?! Socially retarded - that’s what I said, and as I said previously, what are you going to do about it????????

Status
Not open for further replies.