Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2023
I use the term ok very loosely. Snapshots of about 15 seconds every few months. But then the flip switches and she loses it. Blaming it on one of her personalities she tries to hide behind.
Defo has multiple personality disorders. Psychologists wet dream this fattt bish . Imagine being her no one who lovea her long enough to stay around and love her. I would go as far as feeling bad for her but she brought this all on herself alriiiiiight

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Defo has multiple personality disorders. Psychologists wet dream this fattt bish . Imagine being her no one who lovea her long enough to stay around and love her. I would go as far as feeling bad for her but she brought this all on herself alriiiiiight
Except all those personalities are her. All her different ugly sides.

Apr 20, 2023
@Buddha_belly why do you keep coming on here but won’t respond to the questions being asked about why you’re sharing your children on your only fans promotion page? You’re literally enticing perverts to your page then subjecting your innocent children to them. I don’t even give a do if this is taking it too far but its giving me pure Ian Watkins vibes. We all know how he loved mothers sharing pictures of their children. I know you’re thick as pig s but why can you not get it into your head that you’re a massive safeguarding issue to them?

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t actually believe she has multiple personalities. It’s all part of the act. She thinks it’s a flex.

She definitely has EUPD.

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t actually believe she has multiple personalities. It’s all part of the act. She thinks it’s a flex.

She definitely has EUPD.
I agree think it's all show, just something else she claims she has, sure she's after disability benefit's, it's all just to boost her views, a lot of them do it act crazy and off your head like cla and brings people to your page

Apr 16, 2023
She was so paranoid about accounts watching her writing them down going through them trying to find out if they are genuine didn’t really speak to anybody but watching the people in there so closely. She was so paranoid!!

I’m starting to think

ofcourse she is. Have you not noticed how she goes on shipping hauls on the exact same day every month. You know she waits for the universal credit to drop 🤣
Exactly this and the col payment drops, she thinks were as thick as her x

Status
Not open for further replies.