Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
This woman was on her live bragging about her big house. Referring to girl B as 'cheese' then being incredibly transphobic. So KK left the live abruptly and said she blocked her. First thing shes ever done i agreed with. This woman apparently used to troll KK back in the day. KK didn't say anything to her though about not liking what she was saying, instead just left the live and blocked her.
What was the name of the account?

Reactions: KK the walking STI
May 26, 2023
That's all I can see 🤢🤢

Attachments

• rock-insta-778d9e7296924ee1829c8293b7e942f6.jpg
    rock-insta-778d9e7296924ee1829c8293b7e942f6.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 243
Apr 16, 2023
Yes! It seems that Bedford/ Dunstable is a little bit 'your brother's your mum'. Can I also just say that the ONLY man in the world that can wear a polo neck is the milk TRAY man - not the milk man kkk. But then again, you do repeatedly indulge in fashion faux pas yourself so you probably think the polo neck is another flex. And he looks likes he does too. Maybe you should get together and go and live in the 90's.
Well if that's the state of the blokes in that area am bliddy glad a don't live there, unless that's the style KK goes for or can only get

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot Robbie

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
What was the name of the account?
I never seen this part. Joined 10 minutes before the end when she was trying to flirt, it was cringe. I was mortified for her. All the saddos egging her on were clearly doing it to take the piss out her. A Piece of Belles world and some girl called Blondie were like school girls reading their first copy of More Magazine. Embarrassing. The sad thing is Kayleigh actually thinks these people are her friends and like her. No love, they like laughing at you - not with you.

Even the guy was ignoring her, even he thought he was too good for her. You could tell her was mortified beyond belief because his followers could see the live. I would’ve loved to see the comments on his page 🤣🤣 no doubt KKK was on snooping on her other phone seeing what they were saying.

She can’t just concentrate on her kids can she? She needs to have some sort of man in her life to get attention off. I’ve never known her to be not talking to a man the full times she’s been single. Thats massive daddy issues right there.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
I never seen this part. Joined 10 minutes before the end when she was trying to flirt, it was cringe. I was mortified for her. All the saddos egging her on were clearly doing it to take the piss out her. A Piece of Belles world and some girl called Blondie were like school girls reading their first copy of More Magazine. Embarrassing. The sad thing is Kayleigh actually thinks these people are her friends and like her. No love, they like laughing at you - not with you.

Even the guy was ignoring her, even he thought he was too good for her. You could tell her was mortified beyond belief because his followers could see the live. I would’ve loved to see the comments on his page 🤣🤣 no doubt KKK was on snooping on her other phone seeing what they were saying.

She can’t just concentrate on her kids can she? She needs to have some sort of man in her life to get attention off. I’ve never known her to be not talking to a man the full times she’s been single. Thats massive daddy issues right there.
Clearly was talking to men before she was single too. Didn't Paul say they were chatting before she started OF? They were still together when she started that. A few subs quickly made her believe she was somehow better than Dan and could have anyone 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Clearly was talking to men before she was single too. Didn't Paul say they were chatting before she started OF? They were still together when she started that. A few subs quickly made her believe she was somehow better than Dan and could have anyone 🤣
Well clearly she's not that great as can't keep a bloke and most of them are taking piss out of her, that's some flex to have KK 🤣

Jun 9, 2023
I’m not sure there is a medication for eupd. Mines more for my bipolar disorder. But even when I’ve been unmedicated I’ve never been a t to anyone other than myself.
Totally agree with this, the bad things that go through my head are 99% about me and only me 🙃. Even if angry at someone else my brain says I’m a piece of s that deserves it and then the bad thoughts go back to being about me again. Her mental health issues (if any) do not cause her to act like this, it’s purely being bitter against the world imo.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

That Piece of Belle's world is one I've never been able to figure out. She's been 'friends' with kkk for a fair old while now. She used to follow me and chatted here and there but I didn't feel entirely comfortable with her following me and seemingly liking kkk too. Like, she never once said anything about kkk to me so I wonder if she  generally genuinely likes her 🤔

Aug 1, 2023
That Piece of Belle's world is one I've never been able to figure out. She's been 'friends' with kkk for a fair old while now. She used to follow me and chatted here and there but I didn't feel entirely comfortable with her following me and seemingly liking kkk too. Like, she never once said anything about kkk to me so I wonder if she  generally genuinely likes her 🤔
She was obsessed with kkk. But I’ve never seen her face. Always piped up trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.