Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
As the voice notes were willingly sent to you by her and not recorded in secret I don’t see any legal implications on you by posting and let’s be honest she’s not going to do anything about it anyway!
This is an American site. For the police to get involved it would take months upon months to get the USA and get the correct paperwork to find out who people are on here. It wouldn’t ever happen. They have more important things to do.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
As the voice notes were willingly sent to you by her and not recorded in secret I don’t see any legal implications on you by posting and let’s be honest she’s not going to do anything about it anyway!
I agree. No5 lawyer friend won't be offering free legal representation so I'd be sharing away. do her.

Aug 1, 2023
From lurking on PB Reddit etc, I think you’re not allowed to actually post the voice notes etc but can post the transcript. So basically type out what was said.
Then anyone could actually say anything and there’s no proof it’s true 🧐. Not being funny this is an anonymous forum. Just remember all the s she’s shared on people and she didn’t get done.

Aug 12, 2023
😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_194101_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_194101_Samsung Internet.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 332
Apr 16, 2023
well this is a kick in the teeth. My son has high functioning autism diagnosed. But he can’t get a penny in help because he can feed himself and knows when he needs the toilet. Yet her kid can get it for being a neglected brat. Jesus Christ.
Unfortunately a lot of the time it’s about knowing how to work the system ☹️

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
I’ll upload everything in separate posts over the weekend. There’s 6years worth to spill. Including Dan, the split, the trolling her own children, the SS involvement, the harassment, stalking and intimidation of the neighbour, glitz and Aileen, the Botox friend, the list is endless 😂
Omg I'm waiting patiently 🍿

Status
Not open for further replies.