Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Maybe you could start by removing a voice note of me which causes me humiliation and hurt that you have publicly shared of me for no reason at all. Maybe you ladies could not contact me via my personal Facebook account.
What like you contact people on their personal fb?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831_134101_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831_134101_Messenger.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 304

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Maybe you could start by removing a voice note of me which causes me humiliation and hurt that you have publicly shared of me for no reason at all. Maybe you ladies could not contact me via my personal Facebook account.
Give us a clue Jay? How do we know what to remove or who to stop 'harrassing' unless you tell us who you are? Also who is coming on your personal accounts and contacting you to harrass you? Don't think that's anyone here? You must have come to the wrong place.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Why would any of us contact you? don’t be silly now.

I agree.
I follow you @jay / @Buddha_belly / @lesbian_lisa_smith / @Ivy / @treeoftruth / @trollhunter / @Kkshamwiche / @Kkssugardaddypj but I definitely haven’t contacted you or would ever want to.
To see your erratic stories is hilarious to me 🤣 but no, to my knowledge none of us have contacted you or any of your family members.

The “person” on here claiming to be your neighbour and the one who claimed to have contacted social services have been ignored my the majority of us.

Please continue with your false narrative 😘

Also, just to make it easier for any authorities reading here, I have kindly tagged above some of the accounts you have created on this forum to troll yourself. You’re welcome ☺️

Apr 16, 2023
I agree.
I follow you @jay / @Buddha_belly / @lesbian_lisa_smith / @Ivy / @treeoftruth / @trollhunter / @Kkshamwiche / @Kkssugardaddypj but I definitely haven’t contacted you or would ever want to.
To see your erratic stories is hilarious to me 🤣 but no, to my knowledge none of us have contacted you or any of your family members.

The “person” on here claiming to be your neighbour and the one who claimed to have contacted social services have been ignored my the majority of us.

Please tell continue with your false narrative 😘

Also, just to make it easier for any authorities reading here, I have kindly tagged above some of the accounts you have created on this forum to troll yourself.

@Jodiehighclub @Dannyd27 and those 2 that i can remember!

Jun 9, 2023
I have to wonder if that Mingingfingers is Dan. All of a sudden KK is now here pretending to be the man himself and Mingingfingers is quiet.
No I am not Dan or anyone from that side of things, I’m not sure how I’d be able to prove it though and I did say at the start I’m not here to divert the conversation to new directions or anything that would benefit that fat cow. Please understand though I have a lot to lose still so can’t just come out and say hey it’s “me” and anything I do write here will be here forever so I don’t want my kid reading up on the stuff that was happening while they were growing up (hopefully oblivious to it all). And reading/hearing all this is in a way kind of upsetting for me. I am the person at risk here with everything to lose and nothing to hold over anybody to prevent it 🤷‍♂️. I feel for Dan though as from my perspective nobody wants their family to brake up and I understand blind love that makes you just accept bad situations as “it’s just life”. I’m not the strongest when it comes to my relationship so I might disappear from here at times to clear my head and concentrate on at least trying to be a decent father. Hope this makes sense and understand anyone that would question who I really am

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
No I am not Dan or anyone from that side of things, I’m not sure how I’d be able to prove it though and I did say at the start I’m not here to divert the conversation to new directions or anything that would benefit that fat cow. Please understand though I have a lot to lose still so can’t just come out and say hey it’s “me” and anything I do write here will be here forever so I don’t want my kid reading up on the stuff that was happening while they were growing up (hopefully oblivious to it all). And reading/hearing all this is in a way kind of upsetting for me. I am the person at risk here with everything to lose and nothing to hold over anybody to prevent it 🤷‍♂️. I feel for Dan though as from my perspective nobody wants their family to brake up and I understand blind love that makes you just accept bad situations as “it’s just life”. I’m not the strongest when it comes to my relationship so I might disappear from here at times to clear my head and concentrate on at least trying to be a decent father. Hope this makes sense and understand anyone that would question who I really am

I don’t think you’re Dan. But if you need help or someone to talk to, we are here.

I wouldn’t post anything that alludes to who you are on this forum. Like you say, once it’s out… it’s out!!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hate this horrible cow, as good as done her best to ruin me and my child’s life. Although I did find out a few home truths after our collision, regardless of how much it broke me as a person I was happy to have my eyes opened to my actual home life. Been lurking for ages but just had to voice my opinion on this fat cow, deserves all she gets in life along with half her horrible fing internet pals past and present.
Your first post alluded to the fact you were Dan. Or at least someone claiming to be Dan.

May 23, 2023
If you ever want to chat completely 10000% confidentially you know my insta by now lol. I promise on my family that I’d never tell anybody anything about you or your situation - even if for some reason we fell out (take note kk) because no amount of ‘attention’ in the world is worth losing integrity over. Stay sane regardless though 🙌🏾

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@Mingingfingers.. what has KK done to you personally if you don’t mind me asking? We are a group who do support one another, but equally get suspicious especially when stories change, or when receipts can’t be provided. (I have no reason to ask, or care who you are, we’re all anon on this page)

I hope whatever situation you’re in, gets resolved soon. As a group, I’m sure we can all rally together to help one another as and when it’s needed. We’re not bad people, just people who can and has seen through KK, and what she truly is.

Apr 16, 2023
Just putting it out there that staying for the sake of the kids isn't going to help anyone, least of all them. They pick up on more than you realise. They need a home that's safe and stable. Support them as much as you're able and reassurance they're loved no matter what's happening between you and the other parent.

THIS 🙌

May 11, 2023
Sorry you’re going through such a rough time.
Staying together for the kids doesn’t benefit them in any way. Children lead by example.
Life shouldn’t be hard, relationships shouldn’t be hard. They should be comforting. Don’t down play your own life to appease someone else’s.
You deserve happiness and your kids deserve to see you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.