Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I was trying to tell my friends about this thread and they were like WTF are you involved in??🤣🤣🤣
It’s funny that there’s people that have no clue who this monster is and what’s she capable of.

Then there’s a small group of people who have been really hurt by her when she has made it her mission to ruin people and their relationships etc.
I was telling my friends that’s why I want to see her downfall, I want to see her get what’s coming to her as she deserves every single ounce of pain and sorrow that she will receive. That will be sweet!!

What’s sweeter is knowing that she is in here, joining in on slagging herself off. Rather than just be the person she claims to be(unbothered) and come on as herself and correct the wrongs and have an actual adult discussion, she is in this chat slagging herself. Let that sink in!!

She is in here…
Slagging herself …
And her family ….
Just to fit in 🤯🤯

All she needed to do was apologise for the hurt she caused when she trolled my friend, contacted their family and posted her in vulnerable state on her stories. If she had just done that, I wouldn’t even be here.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I was trying to tell my friends about this thread and they were like WTF are you involved in??🤣🤣🤣
It’s funny that there’s people that have no clue who this monster is and what’s she capable of.

Then there’s a small group of people who have been really hurt by her when she has made it her mission to ruin people and their relationships etc.
I was telling my friends that’s why I want to see her downfall, I want to see her get what’s coming to her as she deserves every single ounce of pain and sorrow that she will receive. That will be sweet!!

What’s sweeter is knowing that she is in here, joining in on slagging herself off. Rather than just be the person she claims to be(unbothered) and come on as herself and correct the wrongs and have an actual adult discussion, she is in this chat slagging herself. Let that sink in!!

She is in here…
Slagging herself …
And her family ….
Just to fit in 🤯🤯

All she needed to do was apologise for the hurt she caused when she trolled my friend, contacted their family and posted her in vulnerable state on her stories. If she had just done that, I wouldn’t even be here.
Absolutely agree 100%. I unfollowed her a long time ago. She didn’t really do me wrong, apart from saying I had too much money when I posted on IG a picture of my kids presents on Xmas eve. I never even replied to her. Just rolled my eyes and thought ‘not even worth arguing over’.

I have no idea if she ever went on to post anything about me after that. But I AGREE a million percent that she should be apologising to each and every person she ever done wrong too. Not sure if it would go far, but I think people may slightly respect her more if she did.

Aug 28, 2023
Absolutely agree 100%. I unfollowed her a long time ago. She didn’t really do me wrong, apart from saying I had too much money when I posted on IG a picture of my kids presents on Xmas eve. I never even replied to her. Just rolled my eyes and thought ‘not even worth arguing over’.

I have no idea if she ever went on to post anything about me after that. But I AGREE a million percent that she should be apologising to each and every person she ever done wrong too. Not sure if it would go far, but I think people may slightly respect her more if she did.
She won't, it does not meet her victim narrative

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
How could we remove any voice notes from Jay? Jay doesn't exist??
We all know it’s her. I reckon she changes names/accounts so if SS ever read this post they wouldn’t have anything concrete on her. That way she can play ‘people are pretending to be me card’ and play the victim YET AGAIN whilst actively engaging.

Jul 30, 2023
Maybe you could start by removing a voice note of me which causes me humiliation and hurt that you have publicly shared of me for no reason at all. Maybe you ladies could not contact me via my personal Facebook account.
But it's ok for you to share voice notes and humiliate other people? Shouldn't you be shoving an Alexa up your fanny or something or here's something novel for you, spending time with your kids.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023

She needs her Regina George moment. "Raise your hand if you've ever been personally victimised by KK"

Apr 16, 2023

How mad is that, she's so jealous she posted your kids presents claiming you have too much money? Stooping as low as trying to bait and entice people into an argument on Christmas eve??

That's crazy!! Most people are watching a film with their family's on Xmas eve, sharing a cheese board and snuggling or having family and friends over for a drink and a dance? And she's scouring instagram getting triggered that someone's giving their children not only what she can't, but what she WONT? fing crank!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
How mad is that, she's so jealous she posted your kids presents claiming you have too much money? Stooping as low as trying to bait and entice people into an argument on Christmas eve??

That's crazy!! Most people are watching a film with their family's on Xmas eve, sharing a cheese board and snuggling or having family and friends over for a drink and a dance? And she's scouring instagram getting triggered that someone's giving their children not only what she can't, but what she WONT? fing crank!
That is precisely why I didn’t even bother replying. Xmas eve for us, is a real family day. Films, Xmas eve boxes, cheese boreds, hot chocolates, maybe a take away for close family/friends stopping in for a drink/pressie exchange.

However it’s when you see KK skip raiding for her kids you can almost understand why the jealousy literally tears her up.

Me and my hubby both work, (and bloody hard) and literally save every penny to get our kids some nice treats and what they’ve asked for.

Our kids are always so grateful and their little faces come Xmas or birthdays makes it all worth while.

I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to do the same. Especially as now she’s making an absolute fortune shoving Alexas up her t and having herself photographed covered in her baby daddy spunk. (What an absolute roll model KK) 🤢🤢🤢

May 23, 2023

Wtf?
Kayleigh you’re coming across as stranger and stranger every day 🤣🤣 who on earth would consider that a normal thing to do? Absolute freakish behaviour 😭😭😭
Hope your kids enjoyed their non tipped dived presents regardless of the hatred she was projecting your way ffs 💀

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
That is precisely why I didn’t even bother replying. Xmas eve for us, is a real family day. Films, Xmas eve boxes, cheese boreds, hot chocolates, maybe a take away for close family/friends stopping in for a drink/pressie exchange.

However it’s when you see KK skip raiding for her kids you can almost understand why the jealousy literally tears her up.

Me and my hubby both work, (and bloody hard) and literally save every penny to get our kids some nice treats and what they’ve asked for.

Our kids are always so grateful and their little faces come Xmas or birthdays makes it all worth while.

I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to do the same. Especially as now she’s making an absolute fortune shoving Alexas up her t and having herself photographed covered in her baby daddy spunk. (What an absolute roll model KK) 🤢🤢🤢
We’re not allowed to judge her for skip raiding, pre loved & yellow stickers. But she is allowed to judge anyone who buys brand new.
If I was on my arse, I would go without absolutely everything in order to get my kids what they wanted / needed - wether that be new or second hand. I’m fortunate to not be on my arse, I’m just mindful about what I spend in order to give my kids the best I can in life.

May 23, 2023
We’re not allowed to judge her for skip raiding, pre loved & yellow stickers. But she is allowed to judge anyone who buys brand new.
If I was on my arse, I would go without absolutely everything in order to get my kids what they wanted / needed - wether that be new or second hand. I’m fortunate to not be on my arse, I’m just mindful about what I spend in order to give my kids the best I can in life.
She only budgets for food remember? Doesn’t even take her kids on nice holidays so she can spend the money on food - straight from the horses voicenote (which will not be taken down)

Apr 21, 2023
I don’t think my bipolar can handle this forum 🤣🤣 it puts me through some right emotions. You’ve got me irritated by kk’s t kissers that can’t stop thinking about yam. You’ve got me feeling sad over some bloke feeling s about his mrs and then you’ve got me choking on my own laugh from you beautiful salty bitches. All in the space of four minutes 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.