Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
All this proves is that she's a s parent that lets her kids walk all over her. What the actual do, she's so thick it hurts. What kid dictates to their parent what they wear at that age??
Everything she puts up is for our benefit. You haven’t proved anything kk 😂 I could NEVER be spending my money on takeaways, food for men I didn’t know the name of, fake tan, lip fillers and Botox then have my kids knocking about in trampy second hand clothes. She really want us to believe little cheese said I don’t want to wear that top mummy, I much prefer the one with stains on that 20 kids have worn before me. Get out of here 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
611056CF-9CC2-4C1C-AE46-BC14D564DA17.jpeg

Why would she post photos like this if they e split up. That’s so tormenting the man
What’s the caption?

Apr 16, 2023
Everything she puts up is for our benefit. You haven’t proved anything kk 😂 I could NEVER be spending my money on takeaways, food for men I didn’t know the name of, fake tan, lip fillers and Botox then have my kids knocking about in trampy second hand clothes. She really want us to believe little cheese said I don’t want to wear that top mummy, I much prefer the one with stains on that 20 kids have worn before me. Get out of here 🤣

So true 🤣 but what's she trying to prove with all of these outlandish lies and fake accounts I'll never know. Its here, tattle, and all over her SM pages in black and white that she's a monumental failure and there will be no convincing us, or anyone else of anything otherwise! She really is making herself look a t! And I love it!

Apr 16, 2023
This one’s for you @Yammyssubstanceaddiction ^^ from your loyal fandango 😜

Wish you were as obsessed with your kids as you are with yams😇 #muted

Anyway - trip down memory lane anyone? To avoid the derailment😉

Who remembers that bird she did a collaboration with and how absolutely STUNNIN the pics were😭🤣🤣🤮

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Wish you were as obsessed with your kids as you are with yams😇 #muted

Anyway - trip down memory lane anyone? To avoid the derailment😉

Who remembers that bird she did a collaboration with and how absolutely STUNNIN the pics were😭🤣🤣🤮
Who remembers when she stuck a dining chair under her tit and thought it was a flex.... NEXT....

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
When she said the bit about if followers on Instagram could see it she don't know how he couldnt.. Wtf that's just so sad. She was openly flaunting her unfaithfulness and speaks about Dan as if its his problem!
I’m sure Dan would have said something, but he would have just been Gaslighted into believing he was wrong ….

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What a dirty skank. Well Dan knows now doesn't he you weapon. Getting all giddy that these poor excuse of men are showing her interest. Shagging that Shaun in his bedsit after she's bought all the pic and mix and he plays on his decks. Then Kev what's his name Collins. She just enjoyed the attention she didn't care who it was with or from.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She would openly talk about Shaun on her lives in front of Dan. Saying he was just a mate but would be waiting for him to message back so she could go sit in his bedroom and Dan was just like.. yeah OK.. like it was normal. Total disrespect, he is either thick as pig s or she this just shows how much she had manipulated him and worn him down. She should be disgusted with herself. Now not only are her kids going to get to see their mums smashed kebab and hanging sandbags all over Google images, they can now listen to how their mum cheated on their dad repeatedly and thought about ways to 'get rid' of their dad. She is absolute trash, belongs in the gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.