Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah. She’s still got them. They live in her shed (which Dan cleared yesterday). Apparently they only go in their tiny cage at night. They were in the living room being stroked by Dan at 10pm last night so not sure if he is back staying there or not. She’s going to buy a run for them next week apparently as she doesn’t find it essential at the moment.
Of course he's living there, benefit fraud at it's finest

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What in the name of tattle is going on over on the tattlers unmasked thread, and someone called fridak yesterday liking our posts is now Ivy this morning….. 🧐

Sorry to derail A cups but I’ve got a long train journey and time to kill ☺️
Ivy is that nasty racist, ablist piece of s that joined us here a while back and just went for Yam. Then proceeded to call everyone a nonce. Clearly a very disturbed individual.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Screenshot (219).png

Ivy is KKK ... filtering in.

History of abusing @Yammyssubstanceaddiction

Apr 12, 2023
Ivy is that nasty racist, ablist piece of s that joined us here a while back and just went for Yam. Then proceeded to call everyone a nonce. Clearly a very disturbed individual.
Yeah that’s why I found it weird that account changed their name last night from Fridak to Ivy! Now someone’s appeared on the the Lou thread called Rah! Asking about Ivy but how would they know that account said vile things if this Ivy was only Ivy from last night 🤔
Just wondering if Kkk has a new personality?

K’nell can’t they all just let us get on with hagging off in peace ffs

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah that’s why I found it weird that account changed their name last night from Fridak to Ivy! Now someone’s appeared on the the Lou thread called Rah! Asking about Ivy but how would they know that account said vile things if this Ivy was only Ivy from last night 🤔
Just wondering if Kkk has a new personality? K’nell can’t they all just let us get on with hagging off in peace ffs
KK is probably fuming that her thread has been quiet lately so she can’t come on her to ‘derail’ us with her s so has decided to try and cause havoc on other threads. You can tell it’s the same person as that lurker one on Lou’s thread yesterday as some of their replies aren’trelevant to the original comment that they are quoting.

Ps…apologies if that made no sense or was really long winded, bad fibro flare up this morning and I’m that tired, I don’t even think a Lou level of red bull intake could make my brain function properly 😂😂

Jun 9, 2023
Yeah. She’s still got them. They live in her shed (which Dan cleared yesterday). Apparently they only go in their tiny cage at night. They were in the living room being stroked by Dan at 10pm last night so not sure if he is back staying there or not. She’s going to buy a run for them next week apparently as she doesn’t find it essential at the moment.
Please tell me he’s not actually living with her again. He’s a bigger mug than me then if he’s actually gone and went back to the cheating cow 🤦‍♂️. Perhaps the people who said benefit fraud were right after all and he’s been there all along.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Please tell me he’s not actually living with her again. He’s a bigger mug than me then if he’s actually gone and went back to the cheating cow 🤦‍♂️. Perhaps the people who said benefit fraud were right after all and he’s been there all along.
I have no idea, but he was there quite late at night the other evening stroking the rabbits. He also spent all day Sunday clearing out the shed for the rabbits and she was ranting that he took her talc to powder his scrotum 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
I have no idea, but he was there quite late at night the other evening stroking the rabbits. He also spent all day Sunday clearing out the shed for the rabbits and she was ranting that he took her talc to powder his scrotum 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think he stays there whenever she will have him, we've heard and seen enough from KKK herself and the leaked voice notes to know the poor man is terribly manipulated, gas lighted and abused. Fat fs got the poor bloke wrapped around her finger. Its sad. If it weren't for the kids he could do off and live happily ever after.

Last edited:

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when KK was starting OF to give her & her family a better life? I’m pretty sure she said give me a year & just you see where I am. In her latest Tik Tok she mentions that’s she’s going to look on Olio for free fruit & veg for the rabbits as it’s “expensive”.
I’ve learned that stuff is only expensive when it’s not for her.
Smashing it Babes, well done. Absolutely well worth selling your dignity for 👏👏

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when KK was starting OF to give her & her family a better life? I’m pretty sure she said give me a year & just you see where I am. In her latest Tik Tok she mentions that’s she’s going to look on Olio for free fruit & veg for the rabbits as it’s “expensive”.
I’ve learned that stuff is only expensive when it’s not for her.
Smashing it Babes, well done. Absolutely well worth selling your dignity for 👏👏

And on her 595069484th job of the year with do all to show for it but a new second hand sofa. Absolute icon babes, unreal behavior. Looks like it was so worth it🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.