Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjjh07

May 24, 2023
KK you big ugly orange elephant I said it before and I’ll say once more…if I cared what people thought about the state of my nitty den I wouldn’t photograph it, open an app, add said photo, type a caption over it and then press post.
You see when you’re secure within yourself the opinions of others - specially strangers online - means nothing to you. Makes you not feel the need to have multiple anon accounts, makes you happy with the single personality you’ve been born with. Makes it easier to create and maintain relationships and careers and just genuinely makes you somebody to be infinitely jealous of, to the point people actually take the time to make a TikTok about you. I just hope it understand how much entertainment this is giving us all 🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s triggered that Lou was on the front of a magazine and not her!

On that note…when I see these mad stories on social media such as the bag for life saga I always thought that it was some poor f who’s picture had been stolen and used for a “news story” actually shocked these people come forward and openly admit their misfortunes!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She must be feeling particularly hard done by, rejected, traumatised, lacking in self esteem, vindicated,jealous,sad, angry, miserable and general self loathing today to try so much to tear someone else down publicly. What a sad life she leads. This is her only social interaction she doesn't know any better. Her kids will turn out exactly the same unfortunately unless they manage to escape.

Apr 12, 2023
She must be feeling particularly hard done by, rejected, traumatised, lacking in self esteem, vindicated,jealous,sad, angry, miserable and general self loathing today to try so much to tear someone else down publicly. What a sad life she leads. This is her only social interaction she doesn't know any better. Her kids will turn out exactly the same unfortunately unless they manage to escape.
Don’t forget ALONE!

Kkk you’ll always be alone, no one loves you apart from maybe down trodden Dan but purely because he’s got no self worth left after being with you and hasn’t realised yet there’s other women waiting to treat him correctly! The only males who want to see your pics are those who live with their mums or in dirty bedsits and are into weird creepy s like being pissed on or into fing Animals (like the pig you are) and remember they don’t even want you they just want to pay you a couple of quid to get them off then it’s back to you being all ALONE!

May 23, 2023
I wonder what hurts more for her, just being her. The absolutely vile t she is, or the fact she's acting a vile t and the one person she wishes would watch the videos, won't 🤣 poor attempt again KKK. Forget yams, we all hate you. Deal with it.
I’m catching up with mafs so I can go on the thread and know what they’re talking about. Much more entertaining 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah mafs is much more interesting! I'll leave one comment for the road

The audacity of so confidently claiming she will "humilite" her "trOLLLLs" when there are pics like this of her on Google 🤣 tits as long as the list of her kids current and future mental health problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_133107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_133107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot_20231011_132854_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_132854_Samsung Internet.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 310
Aug 28, 2023
KK you big ugly orange elephant I said it before and I’ll say once more…if I cared what people thought about the state of my nitty den I wouldn’t photograph it, open an app, add said photo, type a caption over it and then press post.
You see when you’re secure within yourself the opinions of others - specially strangers online - means nothing to you. Makes you not feel the need to have multiple anon accounts, makes you happy with the single personality you’ve been born with. Makes it easier to create and maintain relationships and careers and just genuinely makes you somebody to be infinitely jealous of, to the point people actually take the time to make a TikTok about you. I just hope it understand how much entertainment this is giving us all 🤣🤣🤣
Well played, but far too many big words for her IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.