Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Oh she’s absolutely in need of help!
That's why she’s been here with all the profiles all weekend pretending it’s someone on her side, she is raging with what’s going on and this is how her brain works she believes we’re all to blame for the SS getting involved she would never in a million years blame
Been reading and dipping in and out. Her stories continue to be chaotic. She will be gearing up for her usual, almighty migraine.

If she went to bed rather then sit online creating fake profiles on here arguing with herself, then maybe she wouldn’t get as many “migraines”🙄

Also, I fully believe she hit Bria in the face with her dummy and not a toy.

I hope the original school mum comes back, don’t be put off but Kayleigh or her mutt friend Alexandra. She’s still hanging about with her tongue wedged fully on KKs areshole. Old Alison is no where to be seen though. 👀

I’m glad she’s being reported. She hates any form of the truth that shows her is a bad light. So I’m glad PJ came forward with the voice notes.
Who on earth is Alexandra and Alison? 😂 there’s so many new characters on this thread 😂😂😂

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Not everyone here requires receipts. People have either sent it or not, that is their perogative. Sending 'receipts' of reference numbers etc is not keeping referrals confidential as they should be, is it.
Yet you all want receipts when someone has something on Kayleigh 🤣🤣🤣
Information can be blanked out love such as reference numbers.
How many emails were sent? Because the files I assume would be quite large so would take several.
Some official servers automatically bounce back emails with large attachments and block them. So yeah, I'll take a receipt please 😃

• Haha
Reactions: YourMum
May 18, 2023
Yet you all want receipts when someone has something on Kayleigh 🤣🤣🤣
Information can be blanked out love such as reference numbers.
How many emails were sent? Because the files I assume would be quite large so would take several.
Some official servers automatically bounce back emails with large attachments and block them. So yeah, I'll take a receipt please 😃
You won’t take s because no one will give it to you no one gives a do about your opinion dick head! And what does it matter what’s been sent or if it’s been sent, Social Services have already been to you Kayleigh 🤣 Get a fing job you scum bag the influencer dream is well and truly OVER you’re officially in Lou’s team now, child abuser!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Who on earth is Alexandra and Alison? 😂 there’s so many new characters on this thread 😂😂😂
Alexandra is the scabby little mutt who clung onto KK a few months ago, popping up in her lives then came on here defending her. She promptly got ripped to shreds and her arse handed to her and then fed back off under the rock she crawled from. Alison is the older woman who “advises” KK. Also in her pathetic instagram “lives” sucking up to the giant ginger cum guzzling midden.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
You won’t take s because no one will give it to you no one gives a do about your opinion dick head! And what does it matter what’s been sent or if it’s been sent, Social Services have already been to you Kayleigh 🤣 Get a fing job you scum bag the influencer dream is well and truly OVER you’re officially in Lou’s team now, child abuser!
It's really cute you think I'm KK truly it is.
What's your evidence? Ah yes I have a differing of opinion to a bunch of scruffs. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 16, 2023
It's really cute you think I'm KK truly it is.
What's your evidence? Ah yes I have a differing of opinion to a bunch of scruffs. 😆
Scruffs🤣🤣🤣 how fkn old are you 10, infact i'll go younger since your son can't count to 10 you mustn't be able to either, and i am in no way a scruff, none of my clothes are 2nd hand or a case full of dead womans clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.