Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
I have a little inkling KK has been dumped again, ghosted. After thinking once again she had found the one but actually found someone who just wanted to use her and then throw her in the bin. 🤣🤣🤣
I just don’t get kkk’s obsession with having a man. She needs to find herself, make better choices, sort her fed up head out and focus on her kids, then, and only then, should she focus on finding someone else. It’s madness the desire to feel wanted and loved.

Nov 13, 2023
Her mum died, dad met someone else. KK was treated like the outcast she is and did not feel loved. Her sisters probably got all the attention. So KK would act out just to get their attention because any attention is good attention right (something she still practice's today). Her sister grew up, they were the 'pretty one' and the 'clever one'. KK continued to feel unloved as she went in to her adult years, they had had enough of her attention seeking s. So they would keep her at arms length - in true KK style she 'blocked' them from her life before they could reject her.

Please feel free to correct me KK if any of this isn't ringing true.
Wow!! You’ve studied Kayleigh haven’t you! And she’s the one who’s obsessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023
Her mum died, dad met someone else. KK was treated like the outcast she is and did not feel loved. Her sisters probably got all the attention. So KK would act out just to get their attention because any attention is good attention right (something she still practice's today). Her sister grew up, they were the 'pretty one' and the 'clever one'. KK continued to feel unloved as she went in to her adult years, they had had enough of her attention seeking s. So they would keep her at arms length - in true KK style she 'blocked' them from her life before they could reject her.

Please feel free to correct me KK if any of this isn't ringing true.
100% and the only way to find that love was with food and men

Status
Not open for further replies.