Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Don't know if I've managed to ignore them all amd that's why I can't see the posts. Or they've all vanished because she's gone live so otherwise engaged. šŸ¤·
Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ½
Iā€™m still here, about to eat some noodles with chop sticks correctly (šŸ‘€) and not die from the embarrassment of that carnage I just witnessed if I can help it. Again in my most Holly voice ā€˜are you ok?ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ½
Iā€™m still here, about to eat some noodles with chop sticks correctly (šŸ‘€) and not die from the embarrassment of that carnage I just witnessed if I can help it. Again in my most Holly voice ā€˜are you ok?ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha you escaped my ignore rampage. I think we all need a detox after witnessing what we just did. Scary that psychos like that exists in this world and even worse are left in charge of children - but we know how that keeps ending. In black eyes and bucked teef.

May 23, 2023
Did you know Dunstable has a drive through Greggs? Thatā€™s life goals for those who canā€™t walk far or go out in their own area for fear of being battered by all the people theyā€™ve upset šŸ¤”
Not really inspiring if you donā€™t even know how to park though is it? Her steak bake and sausage rolls would be cold as do by the time she pulled up to the counter šŸ™ƒ

Apr 12, 2023
Do you need to turn right into it though? She can't turn right when she's driving šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
As it goes itā€™s left turn then another left to go in then a right to get out but if you turn left again instead then itā€™s a drive thru Starbucks so that works doesnā€™t it if youā€™re someone who just scoffs and scoffs and scoffs and scoffs šŸ·

Apr 16, 2023
Anyway sad fers , I was summoned,I came , I saw and now Iā€™m fing off to live me life for another two years before Iā€™m tagged again because youā€™re all a bunch of fed up loons and the sooner you get a new obsession the better. Seriously though Paul or whatever your name is because letā€™s face it after Kev gate you could be anyone do yourself a favour sunshine and delete your profile here itā€™s shameful from a grown man who knocks them out in his mars box room over a stoner who is using him as a pawn in her voyage to gain validation from online gossips .. toodleoo muddafukkkkkkkazzzzzzzzzzzz peace āœŒšŸ¼
šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Mar 7, 2024
Goodnight all, maybe go do your nightly skin care routine instead of sitting obsessing over someone doing better than you, not that thatā€™s hard, the wrinkles will only deepen with all your hatred frowning going on, Paul you get lost mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.