Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Omg so happy I’ve finally found this site thanks to a fellow troll! I got banned on tattle for sharing the screenshot of the crack head selling her gifted laptop, absolute joke.

There’s some good tea on here ☕️. Can’t believe Kay Kay thinks her mother in law messaging someone calling her toxic is a safe guarding risk to her children but she’s happy to share her fanny to the world on the same page she shows her kids faces. Unreal. Feel sorry for all the s them kids are going to have to see when they grow up. And it’s ALL their mothers doing

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Remember when fatberg transparent nips was calling out that guy on SM about how he had spread a rumour that they had shagged. Shared his pic everywhere and tried to shame him? Well think she has now removed all evidence of that so what's the bet that he's the fella she IS in fact shagging and she just did it all to get his attention? Sounds legit #djhanky

You wouldn't ride that t into battle

Apr 17, 2023
Omg so happy I’ve finally found this site thanks to a fellow troll! I got banned on tattle for sharing the screenshot of the crack head selling her gifted laptop, absolute joke.

There’s some good tea on here ☕️. Can’t believe Kay Kay thinks her mother in law messaging someone calling her toxic is a safe guarding risk to her children but she’s happy to share her fanny to the world on the same page she shows her kids faces. Unreal. Feel sorry for all the s them kids are going to have to see when they grow up. And it’s ALL their mothers doing
It really is sad for the kids, teenage girls and boys are nasty little creatures - I went through it with my kids. Can’t even imagine how horrific it would have been if there were naked pictures of me on the internet!!
And I’m talking as young as 11/12 so I hope you’re ready KK when your kids are sobbing and refusing to go to school because your gaping hippo vag is in the group chats.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Totally agree,it's not something you would make up,he's been there and she knows it and tried to shut him up by making him out to be lieing
Bet
It really is sad for the kids, teenage girls and boys are nasty little creatures - I went through it with my kids. Can’t even imagine how horrific it would have been if there were naked pictures of me on the internet!!
And I’m talking as young as 11/12 so I hope you’re ready KK when your kids are sobbing and refusing to go to school because your gaping hippo vag is in the group chats.
It is very sad. She's not thought about that at all, and by that stage her OF 'career' will all be over she will be living in a council flat changing bar jobs every week. Nothing wrong with a council flat by the way i only say that because she sees her OF and her exposè in the scum as her big break to fortune.

Theyre going to be so embarrassed and ashamed of their scummy mummy and unfortunately a target for other kids cruel jokes and digs. They will become angry and bitter like KK and so the viscious cycle of intergenerational trauma will continue.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

@Save Gormless Dan just spotted your name. Cracked me up 🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Remember when fatberg transparent nips was calling out that guy on SM about how he had spread a rumour that they had shagged. Shared his pic everywhere and tried to shame him? Well think she has now removed all evidence of that so what's the bet that he's the fella she IS in fact shagging and she just did it all to get his attention? Sounds legit #djhanky

Yip that’s the one who’s car she kicked years ago who is bk on the scene, a chubby little fella who’s house was was in the other weekend

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well she did have sex with her landlord for rent and that 100% facts
Was that before or after they were going for a camping trip together? She seemed to be buzzing over him for a few weeks around that stage and when the camping trip fell through he wasn't mentioned again. Waw this following a do and chuck?

Apr 12, 2023
Was that before or after they were going for a camping trip together? She seemed to be buzzing over him for a few weeks around that stage and when the camping trip fell through he wasn't mentioned again. Waw this following a do and chuck?
s sorry I meant her boss for rent money not landlord. My mistake but I know its a fact and followers from back in the day know it to

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It was before Dan when she shared that house with Simon and the two dogs
Oh wow you followed her a long long time. Think I only started following around 2 years ago. Maybe longer but didn't watch her stories back then. Then her whole house move that never happened caught my eye.

Reactions: MrsBarker
Status
Not open for further replies.