Lissa - Lissa's legends

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
They have a go fund me set up in Mel's name (not her sister) for house deposit, she had a £200 donation for a, 'holiday' which she said Donna Moffat is looking after and she set up a go fund me in her daughter's friends name (Leni) for somebody called Amy who never got the money 😕
I know it’s a long shot but do u have the evidence of this? It would be good to post up some evidence here and also send it to the exposure page on TikTok

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
I know it’s a long shot but do u have the evidence of this? It would be good to post up some evidence here and also send it to the exposure page on TikTok
Look on Mel's page, I have a dm from Amy to say she got evicted and never got the money 😞 but as for the other... Donna Moffat and Lissa know about that unless the donater is still on the page or there are screen recordings but I have already raised flags with the Go Fund me team x

Reactions: Ireckon

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
Look on Mel's page, I have a dm from Amy to say she got evicted and never got the money 😞 but as for the other... Donna Moffat and Lissa know about that unless the donater is still on the page or there are screen recordings but I have already raised flags with the Go Fund me team x
I am going to have a little look just now thanks x

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
That Donna thinks she's a fing doorman in those lives. Hilarious 🤣
Lisa is extremely threatening towards some of her mods, she treats them like unpaid employees and expects them to be on her lives all day with her, when they’re not and I quote “pulling their weight” she threatens to “make changes” I remember her saying “I’m making changes today I’ve yet to make my decision but if you wake up tomorrow and you’re no longer a mod I’m warning you now not to come for me” she has one mod called RJ who she talks to like absolute rubbish at times, they seem a vulnerable person so it’s quite horrible to watch her berate them…the mods walk on eggshells because she has convinced them she’s an influencer and they should feel privileged to be her mod.

Reactions: moralcompass

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Lisa is extremely threatening towards some of her mods, she treats them like unpaid employees and expects them to be on her lives all day with her, when they’re not and I quote “pulling their weight” she threatens to “make changes” I remember her saying “I’m making changes today I’ve yet to make my decision but if you wake up tomorrow and you’re no longer a mod I’m warning you now not to come for me” she has one mod called RJ who she talks to like absolute rubbish at times, they seem a vulnerable person so it’s quite horrible to watch her berate them…the mods walk on eggshells because she has convinced them she’s an influencer and they should feel privileged to be her mod.
Absolutely agree !!!

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
Wow!!! it’s such a shame because they seem to be brainwashed and nothing she does seems to be an issue! If they were REAL friends to her they would tell her the truth but it seems that’s not the case!

Reactions: moralcompass

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Wow!!! it’s such a shame because they seem to be brainwashed and nothing she does seems to be an issue! If they were REAL friends to her they would tell her the truth but it seems that’s not the case!
This is why I call them enablers because they are not REAL friends, as you say they are not allowed to have an opinion of their own, they just follow her about like sheep and agree with every word she says.....Lissa carefully selects her Mods like she selects her rubbish with her litter picker! criteria...
1. trauma in their life
2. Long term illness or bad health
3. mental health issues
4. bereavement
5. Lonely people
In a nutshell anyone that she can groom and make them feel worthy and important for her own gain !

Sunshine1234

Feb 14, 2024
I like the way their name on here is called moral compass. Moral? Do they even have morals with their disgusting mouths. Totally agree with you, they are literally the lowest of the lowest but people like that can’t be helped. Tapped 🥹🥹🥹

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
proper low life’s . coming online to slate someone ..i’m sure if met in person there mouths would remain closed .. to hide behind screens and slate someone hahaha says it all about them as people

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
what a sad bunch of people you really are . get well soon you lot . slagging someone and her children off . lowest of the low
No, what’s low is Lissa stealing Go Fund me money, committing benefit fraud, emotionally abusing her children, not feeding her children, putting her neighbours and children lives in danger by covering fire alarms just so she can get away with smoking weed in her flat, and spending all day on a TikTok live defrauding vulnerable people of their money.

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
This is why I call them enablers because they are not REAL friends, as you say they are not allowed to have an opinion of their own, they just follow her about like sheep and agree with every word she says.....Lissa carefully selects her Mods like she selects her rubbish with her litter picker! criteria...
1. trauma in their life
2. Long term illness or bad health
3. mental health issues
4. bereavement
5. Lonely people
In a nutshell anyone that she can groom and make them feel worthy and important for her own gain !
She truly is a bit s! Hopefully this time away from TikTok will give her time to reflect on her own behaviour but in true narcissist fashion nothing is ever her fault

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
proper low life’s . coming online to slate someone ..i’m sure if met in person there mouths would remain closed .. to hide behind screens and slate someone hahaha says it all about them as people
Am as loud mouthed in person as I am behind my screen.. ever come to Scotland give me a shout I’ll be happy to meet u and say every thing to ur face Lissa 👌🏻