Lissa - Lissa's legends

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
There’s lots of footage floating around of Lissa bullying her children/followers and viewers, endless evidence of Gracie physically threatening people too. So pot kettle black!
and your so perfect are you .. keep hiding aye and airing everything on here.. what a nice person you are

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
Well unlike Lissa, I’ve never committed benefit fraud, abused children or conned vulnerable people…so yeah I’d say I was a decent person thanks.
abused children haha my god .. be side she shouts at her children … not abuse … think
you need to shake your head and get knowledge … benefit fraud hahaha again your wrong … decent person wouldn’t come on her doing what your doing … so no your decent at all

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
abused children haha my god .. be side she shouts at her children … not abuse … think
you need to shake your head and get knowledge … benefit fraud hahaha again your wrong … decent person wouldn’t come on her doing what your doing … so no your decent at all
You forget she sits all day on TikTok so there’s hard evidence. You just don’t like the fact you’ve been exposed for what you both are. Lazy con artists.

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
You forget she sits all day on TikTok so there’s hard evidence. You just don’t like the fact you’ve been exposed for what you both are. Lazy con artists.
i don’t like the fact your airing this online on someone you clearly don’t like … and saying your a decent person .. most normal people that don’t like someone don’t go out there way to bully them .. so says so much about you lot on here… cowards .. and airing her address on here .. that is proper low life

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
i don’t like the fact your airing this online on someone you clearly don’t like … and saying your a decent person .. most normal people that don’t like someone don’t go out there way to bully them .. so says so much about you lot on here… cowards .. and airing her address on here .. that is proper low life
and i don’t forget nothing i watched her lives and saw a mum trying her best .. so you lot can sit here and bully away .. karma is lovely thing

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Airing what? That’s she a benefit fraud and an abuser? Unfortunately for Lissa this is not her TikTok page and she cannot silence people for outing her. Where’s the Go Fund Me money she nicked?

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
Airing what? That’s she a benefit fraud and an abuser? Unfortunately for Lissa this is not her TikTok page and she cannot silence people for outing her. Where’s the Go Fund Me money she nicked?
airing her address and talking about her children

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
look up abuse you clearly don’t know the meaning …
You clearly think it is okay to emotionally abuse children, to scream at them aggressively, to humiliate them in public and during numerous live TikTok, to refuse them food, to refuse them needing to sleep at 11pm on a school night when they are exhausted, to threaten them, to refer to them as the little b, to allow a 17/18 year old sibling to threaten them…the list is endless and it’s all documented on public footage. I dread to think what goes on when they aren’t on a TikTok live. There is NO justification for any of this behaviour towards children, and if you think any of this is acceptable then that’s extremely concerning and perhaps YOU are the one who needs educating on the definition of abuse!

Feb 12, 2024
Isn't it funny that the more Lissa realises people are going to continue to comment on her, the more flying monkeys get sent over to tell us how sad we are 😆 Newsflash huns, it's a public forum that YOU are seeking out of your own accord. What's happening here isn't illegal. It isn't punishable via a court of law. It will continue. Its not going to just go away so that Lissa can continue airing all of her dirty laundry on live stream without an ounce of criticism. She wanted to be an influencer, didn't she? Well, welcome to the world of influencers, Melissa. Where your business is everyone's business.