Lissa - Lissa's legends

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
Am as loud mouthed in person as I am behind my screen.. ever come to Scotland give me a shout I’ll be happy to meet u and say every thing to ur face Lissa 👌🏻
met you haha no thanks . you sound vile i don’t associate with such people . so keep hiding here with your big mouth 👋

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
No, what’s low is Lissa stealing Go Fund me money, committing benefit fraud, emotionally abusing her children, not feeding her children, putting her neighbours and children lives in danger by covering fire alarms just so she can get away with smoking weed in her flat, and spending all day on a TikTok live defrauding vulnerable people of their money.
and you have to come here to say it all do you . my gosh keep hiding and slaying people . says more about you then her …

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
proper low life’s . coming online to slate someone ..i’m sure if met in person there mouths would remain closed .. to hide behind screens and slate someone hahaha says it all about them as people
Gracie you’re all mouth. You’re like the mouthy school bully, but one flick and they’re down. Take your geezer voice and do one.

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
come on perfect mum’s its half term get looking after them perfect kids or yours .. and clean your houses .. no time for coming online is there …. haha keep hating .. lissa is high up compared you low life bully’s bye now 👋👋
Yeah Lissa’s certainly high on weed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moralcompass

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
come on perfect mum’s its half term get looking after them perfect kids or yours .. and clean your houses .. no time for coming online is there …. haha keep hating .. lissa is high up compared you low life bully’s bye now 👋👋
Ain’t half term here my kids are in school

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Con artist.

IMG_6417.jpeg

Last edited:

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
keep hating and keep bullying online . for someone you hate your spending alot of time talking about her …. what happy lives you have …