Lissa - Lissa's legends

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
educated wouldn’t go that far .. clearly a grass and a stalker that’s why hiding on a page here and gossiping about someone .. very sad behaviour
why do you keep avoiding the question about the go fund me money? multiple people have raised valid points about it that you’re just skipping over because it doesn’t fit your narrative…

Sunshine1234

Feb 14, 2024
Airing what? That’s she a benefit fraud and an abuser? Unfortunately for Lissa this is not her TikTok page and she cannot silence people for outing her. Where’s the Go Fund Me money she nicked?
Explain the meaning of abusing her kids please?

Sunshine1234

Feb 14, 2024
Not feeding your kids and abusing them everyday is not trying one’s best.
Would LOVE to see this evidence of the abusing of kids lol because social services have ignored your claims and said everything is ok. Come up with something a bit better darling

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Explain the meaning of abusing her kids please?
It’s been defined here several times. Open your eyes. Those children walk on eggshells, Lissa calls them her carers but doesn’t seem to grasp the fact they might be feeling stressed and emotionally exhausted by her behaviour and demands. The other week Elsie had to BEG her to let her go to her room to sleep at gone 11pm on a school night! She was also crying because she was so hungry, and was saying her stomach was hurting. Lissa didn’t care she’d been sent money to buy herself a big takeaway that she’d eaten during the day, so just sat there giving Elsie daggers for disturbing her tiktok live. The woman is selfish.

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
It’s been defined here several times. Open your eyes. Those children walk on eggshells, Lissa calls them her carers but doesn’t seem to grasp the fact they might be feeling stressed and emotionally exhausted by her behaviour and demands. The other week Elsie had to BEG her to let her go to her room to sleep at gone 11pm on a school night! She was also crying because she was so hungry, and was saying her stomach was hurting. Lissa didn’t care she’d been sent money to buy herself a big takeaway that she’d eaten during the day, so just sat there giving Elsie daggers for disturbing her tiktok live. The woman is selfish.
One of my most heartbreaking moments is when Lissa didn't get up to get a Doctor's appointment for Elsie who had been sent home from the school the previous day, she had blurred vision and a dizzy head...she cried to see a doctor and even Gracie told her to shut her mouth. The day she was sent home Lissa and Gracie dragged her around town to buy their make up and false nails because they didn't want her to ruin their cost of living payment plans...the next day they went out again and told her to clean the flat with Thomas even thought she felt dizzy , they said that if she didn't that she couldn't have a bacon baguette!!!..I actually cried for that girl 😢😢😢

Feb 12, 2024
One of my most heartbreaking moments is when Lissa didn't get up to get a Doctor's appointment for Elsie who had been sent home from the school the previous day, she had blurred vision and a dizzy head...she cried to see a doctor and even Gracie told her to shut her mouth. The day she was sent home Lissa and Gracie dragged her around town to buy their make up and false nails because they didn't want her to ruin their cost of living payment plans...the next day they went out again and told her to clean the flat with Thomas even thought she felt dizzy , they said that if she didn't that she couldn't have a bacon baguette!!!..I actually cried for that girl 😢😢😢

This is fing disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
That’s fukin rotten! A dunno how people can treat there children like that, not only abuse them but do it while people are watching and humiliate them at the same time. Lissa was in a live couple weeks ago talking about Gracie’s eating disorder about how she hardly eats ect and then few days later went mental at Gracie on camera because she ate 2 pkts of cheese strings that Gracie said she buys for her anyway

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
Gosh that’s shocking. And to use food as a form of reward or punishment is so wrong!