Lissa - Lissa's legends

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
Isn't it funny that the more Lissa realises people are going to continue to comment on her, the more flying monkeys get sent over to tell us how sad we are 😆 Newsflash huns, it's a public forum that YOU are seeking out of your own accord. What's happening here isn't illegal. It isn't punishable via a court of law. It will continue. Its not going to just go away so that Lissa can continue airing all of her dirty laundry on live stream without an ounce of criticism. She wanted to be an influencer, didn't she? Well, welcome to the world of influencers, Melissa. Where your busin
Isn't it funny that the more Lissa realises people are going to continue to comment on her, the more flying monkeys get sent over to tell us how sad we are 😆 Newsflash huns, it's a public forum that YOU are seeking out of your own accord. What's happening here isn't illegal. It isn't punishable via a court of law. It will continue. Its not going to just go away so that Lissa can continue airing all of her dirty laundry on live stream without an ounce of criticism. She wanted to be an influencer, didn't she? Well, welcome to the world of influencers, Melissa. Where your business is
Isn't it funny that the more Lissa realises people are going to continue to comment on her, the more flying monkeys get sent over to tell us how sad we are 😆 Newsflash huns, it's a public forum that YOU are seeking out of your own accord. What's happening here isn't illegal. It isn't punishable via a court of law. It will continue. Its not going to just go away so that Lissa can continue airing all of her dirty laundry on live stream without an ounce of criticism. She wanted to be an influencer, didn't she? Well, welcome to the world of influencers, Melissa. Where your business is everyone's business.

If you need me to explain what any of that means, let me know 😘
explain why your a bully and so into someone’s life you don’t like … very weird so yes explain that huns 😂

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
explain why your a bully and so into someone’s life you don’t like … very weird so yes explain that huns 😂
if only jeremy kyle was still showing you could out yourself on there .. seems your kind of level … anyway bored now taking with complete morons … bye bye 👋

Feb 12, 2024
Explain why I'm a bully...for stating literal facts and knocking you off your high horse? Sweet summer child, I will say this again so listen really, really carefully and it might sink in. This is a public forum. To read the comments here, you have to actively seek them out. Do you understand what that means? You have to come here of your own free will to read them. So, here's an idea. Just...don't? If Lissa is doing nothing wrong, she has nothing to be concerned about, does she? If she's not emotionally abusing her children, she has nothing to worry about. If she's not committing benefit fraud, she has nothing to worry about. If she hasn't stolen somebody's gofundme money, she has nothing to worry about. If she's not smoking weed in her flat, she has nothing to worry about. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I could give two ss about reporting her. Not my style personally. But you can bet I'll have an opinion on somebody who airs their entire life to the world. That's the sacrifice you make when you crave popularity and validation. Pass that on, won't you 🥰

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
Explain why I'm a bully...for stating literal facts and knocking you off your high horse? Sweet summer child, I will say this again so listen really, really carefully and it might sink in. This is a public forum. To read the comments here, you have to actively seek them out. Do you understand what that means? You have to come here of your own free will to read them. So, here's an idea. Just...don't? If Lissa is doing nothing wrong, she has nothing to be concerned about, does she? If she's not emotionally abusing her children, she has nothing to worry about. If she's not committing benefit fraud, she has nothing to worry about. If she hasn't stolen somebody's gofundme money, she has nothing to worry about. If she's not smoking weed in her flat, she has nothing to worry about. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I could give two ss about reporting her. Not my style personally. But you can bet I'll have an opinion on somebody who airs their entire life to the world. That's the sacrifice you make when you crave popularity and validation. Pass that on, won't you 🥰
i’ll pass it on thanks for your time miss know it all 👋

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
For goodness sake, go get yourself educated! you can't string a decent sentence together let alone provide any educated response... all you are doing is raking over old coals which will not benefit your FRIEND in anyway whatsoever. If anything if proves my point that you are vulnerable and have been groomed because we all know that Lissa's favourite word is, 'bully' ....now jog on and go browse through Lissa's wishlist 😘

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
Educated, stating facts and not on the dole = know it all. Got it 👍🏻

You seem awfully triggered. Take a step away for your own mental wellbeing.
educated wouldn’t go that far .. clearly a grass and a stalker that’s why hiding on a page here and gossiping about someone .. very sad behaviour

Feb 12, 2024
Some people, myself included, grew up with mothers just like Lissa, and are still dealing with the trauma that an unstable upbringing like that can bring. It's quite therapeutic to express opinions and concern on her behaviour in regards to her children.

As has been stated more than once, you have the choice to leave.

Feel free to do so.

honey3939xx

Feb 19, 2024
For goodness sake, go get yourself educated! you can't string a decent sentence together let alone provide any educated response... all you are doing is raking over old coals which will not benefit your FRIEND in anyway whatsoever. If anything if proves my point that you are vulnerable and have been groomed because we all know that Lissa's favourite word is, 'bully' ....now jog on and go browse through Lissa's jog on

Some people, myself included, grew up with mothers just like Lissa, and are still dealing with the trauma that an unstable upbringing like that can bring. It's quite therapeutic to express opinions and concern on her behaviour in regards to her children.

As has been stated more than once, you have the choice to leave.

Feel free to do so.
trying to talk to morons isn’t easy so yes i’ll leave ..