Lissa - Lissa's legends

Coffeeplease

Feb 10, 2024
Well , she’s back on this morning. Been down for fag and ranting about her skip.Now saving for a full body scan 🤣🤣 Everything and everyone is ridiculous as usual. Proper victim mentality. The Anti Christ hasn’t emerged from her pit yet!🤣
The anti christ 😂😂😂

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
If Gracie has a personality disorder that level of aggression she presents around and towards two other minors must surely be a safe guarding issue.

If Gracie has a personality disorder that level of aggression she presents around and towards two other minors must surely be a safe guarding issue.
Completely agree, what worries me is that the thug works in a nursery and the aggressive behaviour and all the other traits with conduct disorder (if she actually has it) are putting those young children in danger !!! 😞 She has already said that sometimes the nursery staff tell her to go upstairs to calm down....I would be afraid for my babies life if she was under her care, do the authorities actually know ? Do the parents of the children in her care know? 😞😞😞

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
128 subscribers, how does this monthly payment she receives and all the gifts AND the PayPal payments she gets her viewers to send her work while also claiming benefits? 🤔 She also pays £40 pm for a P.O. Box.

IMG_6357.jpeg
IMG_6356.jpeg
Don't forget money off the Dad and he takes her to buy shopping for her and buys all the kids clothes !

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
“they’re just sad trolls” “they have nothing better to do with their life” says the people that’s spent all morning on live talking about this site 🤣

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
everybody who comments on here is pure scum. you do it behind a screen from the safety of home where your identity is hidden because you know that you wouldn't want people to find out what your really like . you know nothing about their family or these people yet you can spam hate thinking that any of you are any better. if all you grown adults really have nothing better to do than throw hate at a 17 year old and a mother trying to provide for her family with what she has then I don't even know what to say. it disgusts me that I could walk past you and not know how horrible some of you are because you have to hide it online. it doesn't make you tough or better than anybody else it just proves to anybody with a brain how deluded you all are. if you don't like it then don't get so hung up in business that doesn't involve you and go figure out how to shut your mouth if you have nothing remotely nice to say.

The fact is that your all grown adults that can hurl abuse at a family that weren't given an easy life but still try shows how weak minded you all are. Spreading false information about a kid as well shows that none of you are 'adult' or 'grown' enough and probably don't look after your own kid properly and I pity them having you for parents and I pray on their behalf that they wont turn out like you.

I know this family and everything I've read on here is false or said with no evidence. There are things that go on outside of a live and you don't know the half of anything that goes on or how hard they try. they've overcome so much and you couldn't fathom how things you all say can have immense impact on peoples lives.

I don't know what kind of fed up cult this is but you need to think about the people you are and change it fast because society has no room for an infection like you. if not then I can only hope the people closest to you go through half the s this family have gone through because only then could you realise how cruel you all are.

if anyone has any complaints they stick it up their arse and can go lose some weight and have shower so people can listen to you chat s and at least get close enough to smack you without throwing up

fix it or do off its simple really

sincerely
go do yourself joshisabentsackedcopper

Last edited:

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Move the clothes out your kitchen lissa they will fing stink of cooking. And tidy the flat. Basics of having children is providing them with a good quality of living and the state of the pit you live in is absolutely revolting. Sort it out.
move your head out of your arse your chatting too much s. also this isn't criticism. this is bullying a family you dont know and doing it online so you can hide your face. grow a pair

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
when you post yourself online you open yourself up to criticism. If you can’t take the heat,maybe you should get out of the kitchen (if you can get around all the mess).
when you bully a mother trying her best to provide for her family you prove that if you were in the same situation you wouldn't the same

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
everybody who comments on here is pure scum. you do it behind a screen from the safety of home where your identity is hidden because you know that you wouldn't want people to find out what your really like . you know nothing about their family or these people yet you can spam hate thinking that any of you are any better. if all you grown adults really have nothing better to do than throw hate at a 17 year old and a mother trying to provide for her family with what she has then I don't even know what to say. it disgusts me that I could walk past you and not know how horrible some of you are because you have to hide it online. it doesn't make you tough or better than anybody else it just proves to anybody with a brain how deluded you all are. if you don't like it then don't get so hung up in business that doesn't involve you and go figure out how to shut your mouth if you have nothing remotely nice to say.

The fact is that your all grown adults that can hurl abuse at a family that weren't given an easy life but still try shows how weak minded you all are. Spreading false information about a kid as well shows that none of you are 'adult' or 'grown' enough and probably don't look after your own kid properly and I pity them having you for parents and I pray on their behalf that they wont turn out like you.

I know this family and everything I've read on here is false or said with no evidence. There are things that go on outside of a live and you don't know the half of anything that goes on or how hard they try. they've overcome so much and you couldn't fathom how things you all say can have immense impact on peoples lives.

I don't know what kind of fed up cult this is but you need to think about the people you are and change it fast because society has no room for an infection like you. if not then I can only hope the people closest to you go through half the s this family have gone through because only then could you realise how cruel you all are.

if anyone has any complaints they stick it up their arse and can go lose some weight and have shower so people can listen to you chat s and at least get close enough to smack you without throwing up

fix it or do off its simple really

sincerely
go do yourself joshisabentsackedcopper
Everything people are saying have seen it with their own eyes, she’s a scruff!!
Lissa is the same as them people that sit out sainsburys with a bowl in the hope u chuck them a couple of pennies only difference is she does it from her filthy sitting room..

She said she doesn’t beg but gets her mods to ask people to send cash to PayPal and to complete the goals and she’s not shy in asking for people to send the gifts to complete her goal..

Well I have reported the scruff today to DWP and housing benefit for fraud

If she truly was there for people with mental health and pain issues she wouldn’t try gain money out of it

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Move the clothes out your kitchen lissa they will fing stink of cooking. And tidy the flat. Basics of having children is providing them with a good quality of living and the state of the pit you live in is absolutely revolting. Sort it out.

Everything people are saying have seen it with their own eyes, she’s a scruff!!
Lissa is the same as them people that sit out sainsburys with a bowl in the hope u chuck them a couple of pennies only difference is she does it from her filthy sitting room..

She said she doesn’t beg but gets her mods to ask people to send cash to PayPal and to complete the goals and she’s not shy in asking for people to send the gifts to complete her goal..

Well I have reported the scruff today to DWP and housing benefit for fraud

If she truly was there for people with mental health and pain issues she wouldn’t try gain money out of it
your the same as as the goblin king from the hobbit. you've got a saggy chin and your breaths stinks of rotten flesh and s sort it out. If you can sit here, harass and bully a family that's trying their best then it only makes you worse than how bad you think they are

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
your the same as as the goblin king from the hobbit. you've got a saggy chin and your breaths stinks of rotten flesh and s sort it out
At least my house is CLEAN my children are looked after and not verbally abused daily and I don’t have to beg for my money 👌🏻 I couldn’t care what I look like but I’ll say one thing I don’t look like a wrinkly auld hag with crusty lips 💋

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
At least my house is CLEAN my children are looked after and not verbally abused daily and I don’t have to beg for my money 👌🏻 I couldn’t care what I look like but I’ll say one thing I don’t look like a wrinkly auld hag with crusty lips 💋
your mouth aint clean your still chatting s. also you might have a clean house but if your family was in a position like theirs would you put the same effort in to give them something like she does. if yes then you should be able to understand she does all she can and if not then you're the one that shouldn't be trusted with a family so which one is it?

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
when you bully a mother trying her best to provide for her family you prove that if you were in the same situation you wouldn't the same
how is it bullying when multiple people make up their own minds by what SHE shares. It’s just observation.