Lissa - Lissa's legends

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
I think Thomas might be getting controlled by Gracie and maybe a few digs here and there to the ribs,save yourself mate it'll only get worse
my relationship is far more comfortable than you think. But i do pity your partner and i hope they find someone proper. they cant be as bad as you so the chemistry cant be there

• Haha
Reactions: judgemejudgemenot

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
I have a very fulfilling life thankyou , anyway I’m getting bored arguing with a child enjoy your life sitting on your arse and wasting it away , do the benefits know u are living there ?? Just asking 🤔
i aint got no benefits so no they probably don't know. and i never expected 'fulfilling life' too look like such a failure. your life led to arguing with a 'child' and having more lines on your head than the M25.

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
They must have made some nice comfy nests in all the bags of clothes , just wondering how long is the white dress going to be hanging on the kitchen doorway for ?
just wondering. how long till you realise you have something better to do than criticise someone just because they aren't as fortunate as you.

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
No Gracie, YOU always sound like a bloke. Not just today on this thread.
every time you comment its hilarious. you are honestly the funniest person in here not being able to read or remember my name. gracie would have no problem saying its her like i have no problem saying its me. on the other hand your all still anonymous

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
What's she got the skip for anyway? Everything that should be put in it unfortunately is still spread all over the flat floor🥴
They wanted to look all Charlie big bollocks so told all the neighbours to use the skip, when the neighbours used the skip they called them c**nts and decided to s on their own doorstop by removing the contents from the skip and leaving it all over the place.

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Young and dumb 🤓 just because people are replying doesn’t mean u are on our mind.. hope the scruff is cleaning so it’s tidy before she comes back live
old and dying. just because you have nothing better to do with your time left doesn't mean you cant find something

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
You don’t need to be fortunate to have a clean home , lissa has two able bodied teenagers living there , what’s their excuse ?
no storage space would be a very good explanation. cant just buy a room thats not in the building

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
every time you comment its hilarious. you are honestly the funniest person in here not being able to read or remember my name. gracie would have no problem saying its her like i have no problem saying its me. on the other hand your all still anonymous
Ok Gracie. Does you boyfriend usually fight your battles for you? Who fights Elsie and Reg’s battles for them when you’re screaming at them and threatening them?

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
They wanted to look all Charlie big bollocks so told all the neighbours to use the skip, when the neighbours used the skip they called them c**nts and decided to s on their own doorstop by removing the contents from the skip and leaving it all over the place.
no they told their friends they could use it. not just anyone. i mean do you actually know anything about them

stfu

Feb 12, 2024
Ok Gracie. Does you boyfriend usually fight your battles for you? Who fights Elsie and Reg’s battles for them when you’re screaming at them and threatening them?
the person your talking to isn't here dumbass. put your glasses on so you can read my name

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
no they told their friends they could use it. not just anyone. i mean do you actually know anything about them
Yes we do Gracie because you and your mum sit on a live ALL day! And your mum is probably sat next to you dictating what you should say on here, and then you read out the comments to her and then you will call us fing this and fing that and then you will do that burly man laugh you do at the end of your geezer rant.

Reactions: moralcompass