Lissa - Lissa's legends

treacle

Feb 11, 2024
“trolls” that old chestnut. Lissa is rattled because she’s been exposed for benefit fraud, theft, manipulating vulnerable people and for emotionally abusing her children. Let’s hope the authorities “deal with her accordingly”.

I saw that too, she tells us that is is to rest and recharge but it's really because she has been reported for benefit fraud (so limiting hours) , Social Services have told her to stop neglecting her children for social media and the main thing is that, 'precious Gracie ' will have told her to stay off!...why else do you think that she was whispering while she was recording at 2:30 am ! .....think she thinks we are all as stupid as her unless you believes her own pathetic narrative!
Totally agree with you

treacle

Feb 11, 2024
This nobody calls herself a creator and an influencer …😂😂 influencer of what…how to rip off the benefit system?! No wonder her family disowned her. The eldest daughter talks like an aggressive bloke in a pub brawl, her favourite word being schlaaaag. Jumps down everyone’s throat as well as the mods but then expects people to throw money at her mother. The underweight geezer bird with box dyed black hair and ginger roots is all mouth.
OMG Can you image how she's having to cook meals and cope with the cost of living, just like the rest of us. She'll be back on next week because the kids apart from the gezza bird who's too scared to go out without mummy 😅😅😅😅 are staying with their dad. She'll start saying stuff like, "I really fancy a breakfast but I can't afford it". Then the poor vulnerable pay money into her PayPal not only for breakfast but for baccy and happy baccy. Its so wrong 😪

treacle

Feb 11, 2024
OMG Can you image how she's having to cook meals and cope with the cost of living, just like the rest of us. She'll be back on next week because the kids apart from the gezza bird who's too scared to go out without mummy 😅😅😅😅 are staying with their dad. She'll start saying stuff like, "I really fancy a breakfast but I can't afford it". Then the poor vulnerable pay money into her PayPal not only for breakfast but for baccy and happy baccy. Its so wrong 😪
People

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
Wonder how the geezer bird is getting on with her benifit claim !! Lazy spoilt cow

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
I very much doubt she’s cleaning, spending time with the kids or even cooking for them I reckon she’s sat in that garden chair on telegram where a lot of her vulnerable followers are and she’s feeding them a sob story so that they are sending money, she honestly makes me sick.. people like her lay on there back and expect everybody else to fund the kids she spews out!

I get she’s got fibromyalgia. My mum suffers from that and osteoarthritis but I’ll tell ya one thing she still pulls the sofa out every Sunday to clean under it and mop.. I couldn’t imagine what’s living underneath Lissa sofa 🤢 where’s Kim and Aggie when u need them eh

I think I may need to send DWP in a few videos where she’s got that little boy running around for her and show them she’s lied on his DLA form and also add in the clip of her and Gracie walking from her house and walking around the shops just the other week..

Anybody else got a spare half hour and a memory stick and would like to send some evidence off to DWP here’s the address

National Benefit Fraud Hotline
Mail Handling Site A
Wolverhampton
WV98 2BP

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
I very much doubt she’s cleaning, spending time with the kids or even cooking for them I reckon she’s sat in that garden chair on telegram where a lot of her vulnerable followers are and she’s feeding them a sob story so that they are sending money, she honestly makes me sick.. people like her lay on there back and expect everybody else to fund the kids she spews out!

I get she’s got fibromyalgia. My mum suffers from that and osteoarthritis but I’ll tell ya one thing she still pulls the sofa out every Sunday to clean under it and mop.. I couldn’t imagine what’s living underneath Lissa sofa 🤢 where’s Kim and Aggie when u need them eh

I think I may need to send DWP in a few videos where she’s got that little boy running around for her and show them she’s lied on his DLA form and also add in the clip of her and Gracie walking from her house and walking around the shops just the other week..

Anybody else got a spare half hour and a memory stick and would like to send some evidence off to DWP here’s the address

National Benefit Fraud Hotline
Mail Handling Site A
Wolverhampton
WV98 2BP
Oooh good idea....I feel an Amazon order coming on for a new memory stick 👍👍👍

Reactions: SecretSals

moralcompass

Feb 11, 2024
Am sure I seen someone on here saying it’s her daughters friend, I have only watched a few months so not entirely sure
They have a go fund me set up in Mel's name (not her sister) for house deposit, she had a £200 donation for a, 'holiday' which she said Donna Moffat is looking after and she set up a go fund me in her daughter's friends name (Leni) for somebody called Amy who never got the money 😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Silva and Ireckon

Achill

Feb 10, 2024
They have a go fund me set up in Mel's name (not her sister) for house deposit, she had a £200 donation for a, 'holiday' which she said Donna Moffat is looking after and she set up a go fund me in her daughter's friends name (Leni) for somebody called Amy who never got the money 😕
She’s a con merchant 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: Silva and Ireckon

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
wow…Lissa and Gracie have got a cheek coming onto this forum threatening the police when they’ve been fleecing people out of so much money!

• Haha
Reactions: Silva