Lissa - Lissa's legends

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
Especially when you've already got one teenager with an eating disorder!
It begs the question if she was partly responsible for causing her eating disorder.. I understand a few in here don’t like Gracie because of her behaviour but we are all a result of the environment we grow up in and hopefully in time she will change for the better

Watchyourback

Feb 10, 2024
Some people, myself included, grew up with mothers just like Lissa, and are still dealing with the trauma that an unstable upbringing like that can bring. It's quite therapeutic to express opinions and concern on her behaviour in regards to her children.

As has been stated more than once, you have the choice to leave.

Feel free to do so.
It is quite obvious that grace has suffered this same trauma, she is damaged, quite clearly by the way she speaks, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree eh Lissa

SecretSals

Feb 12, 2024
Scotland
I’m not taken in by all the diagnosis, Lissa seems to be claiming various benefits for each of those children, I hope I’m wrong but it feels like a case of Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
I only know about the fibromyalgia which is diagnosed by a doctor there’s no testing ect because my mum has it, do u know what the other ‘illnesses’ are that her and the sprogs have or at least claim to have

Reactions: xxcrazymomxx
Feb 12, 2024
Also think it's likely that Gracie has had a meltdown over her lives and the trouble they cause the family as she has done in the past and this time she has the gossip sites to back up her concerns instead of being pacified and palmed off. Which is a good thing I think 👍🏻

Michelle

Feb 19, 2024
Her monthly paid subscribers have decreased, I wonder if she ever declared this payment every month!
She pretends that she declares everything but declares nothing. It’s all a ploy to be able to get as much money out of people that she can and worse part about it is that most of them are vulnerable. She’s hiding in discord thinking the ‘trolls’ can’t see what’s happening but she’s in for a shock

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
The evidence is stacked against her anyway therefore it saves more people being manipulated by her. Let’s hope the time away from TikTok has been beneficial for her children now that she’s not so preoccupied with going live and putting TikTok before her children , who knows she may have even fed them!

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
She lost a loads of her paid subscribers so she’s now giving a 10% discount! Hope she declares these payments!

IMG_6481.jpeg