Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
She's on live and went into the kitchen...cat litter tray in there, poop scoop on the kitchen worktop infont of her microwave 😳 and open tin of cat food just open inside her fridge 🤮🤢 she's so unbelievably stupid. Cat mess is so toxic and she's got the poop scoop sat on her kitchen side above the litter tray...how can anyone not know thats absolutely disgusting. Someone said you get lids for cat food tins, Lou says I have got some. So why on earth aren't you using them 🤯 fridge be stinking

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
She's crying over a 3rd kitten she couldn't have. Already hinting she's got no money now it's gone on her kids and the kittens. And she telling the kittens off as if they are dogs. fing t.
Yeah she was moaning about buying her mum a Christmas present. She spends her money on s. Her fridge and freezer are full of food she will never cook cos she lives off takeaways and junk food. Poor kittens, if she's skint and it comes down to buying food or fags and red bull I don't think the cat food will be her top priority. She said she got codeine off the doctors and sounds out her face, says codeine makes her voice funny...not a state to be in when you have kittens to look after.

Keelite

Nov 8, 2023
Yeah she was moaning about buying her mum a Christmas present. She spends her money on s. Her fridge and freezer are full of food she will never cook cos she lives off takeaways and junk food. Poor kittens, if she's skint and it comes down to buying food or fags and red bull I don't think the cat food will be her top priority. She said she got codeine off the doctors and sounds out her face, says codeine makes her voice funny...not a state to be in when you have kittens to look after.
And the size 12/14 pjs she bought in asda, was surprised didn’t fit her so she’s keeping them for if she makes a friend and they have a sleep over?!?

Apr 30, 2023
She's on live and went into the kitchen...cat litter tray in there, poop scoop on the kitchen worktop infont of her microwave 😳 and open tin of cat food just open inside her fridge 🤮🤢 she's so unbelievably stupid. Cat mess is so toxic and she's got the poop scoop sat on her kitchen side above the litter tray...how can anyone not know thats absolutely disgusting. Someone said you get lids for cat food tins, Lou says I have got some. So why on earth aren't you using them 🤯 fridge be stinking
I bet she doesn't bring it out the fridge for a bit so it's not cold on their stomachs. Feck l hate this b so much!. She's thick as mince 😡

Apr 20, 2023
😩 Oh christ, such a hard read, as everyone says, she can't cope with keeping herself clean tidy and fed. Those poor poor babies. It might well be a condition of her tenancy that she's not allowed pets, even though it's a bungalow. Well Lou, seems there's no situation you can't make worse, do the right thing, give the kittens to a shelter. Or wait until one dies, you get into trouble for not caring for them properly, breaking your tenancy.
How anyone can defend her selfish stupid disgusting life is beyond me.

Apr 30, 2023
She's live and just woke up. Friggin state of it

Screenshot_20231220-163133_TikTok.jpg

Aug 29, 2023
I've had to come out her live because she's pissing me off. She's nearly falling asleep with her new pain meds, so she's just mumbling. But it sounded like she's not feeding the kittens enough and she's never mentioned kitten food, only chicken and ham.
They need 4 meals a day! 😫
What a state she's in, head dropping down and eyes rolling while she mumbles away. She's just said I really need to get the cats some more toys but I really don't have the money.. After moaning about how poorly she is. WHY THE do did you get 2 kittens then you selfish piece of s. She won't feed them properly and will give them the bare minimum so she doesn't go through too much cat food. Like you say...those kittens need 8 meals a day between them but Lou will be too tight and selfish to give them it because of the cost.

Oct 3, 2023
God she fing annoys me! This is just another fad, just like her so called business, just like her office. Never sees anything through, so what the hell makes her think she can look after two kittens? When faced with no money before a pay day will she buy cat food or fags? I have no doubt that she won’t get them insured, won’t register them with a vet, won’t worm or give them flea treatment. What happens when her housing is up which is about 18 months away I believe?? She’s relying on her next house/flat to allow 2 cats? I wouldn’t trust her to look after a fing kit-Kat! 🤬

Aug 29, 2023
Who has seen her video on her Tiktok? Talking to the cat, saying we will see how much a cat tree is, we will see if Santa can afford one, I don't know if mammy can afford one, but we'll see. Then goes on to say she's spent a fortune on the cats and the kids and has no money left. So the post looks like shes hinting for someone to gift her a cat tree or donate to her paypal cos she's skint. Didn't take the begging long to start up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.