Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
And she said she has money in her PayPal. Can ya use PayPal in a shop? Does she understand the difference between credit and debit cards??? Oh guess now she can't tidy her room cos she couldn't buy whatever crap it was
I don't think you can use PayPal in a shop but she should be able to transfer money from PayPal into her bank account.
Yeah she definitely will use that or anything as an excuse not to be able to tidy up now, like was going to anyway! The state of her house shows she's never given that place a good clean. I think she very occasionally just moves the big piles of crap she's got everywhere around and calls it cleaning. Never seen her actually clean anything. Dont think she gets that sorting and cleaning aren't the same

Sep 6, 2023
I don't think you can use PayPal in a shop but she should be able to transfer money from PayPal into her bank account.
Yeah she definitely will use that or anything as an excuse not to be able to tidy up now, like was going to anyway! The state of her house shows she's never given that place a good clean. I think she very occasionally just moves the big piles of crap she's got everywhere around and calls it cleaning. Never seen her actually clean anything. Dont think she gets that sorting and cleaning aren't the same
And her version of sorting isn't even sorting. As you said it's just moving crap from one place to another. No excuse after all this time

Apr 17, 2023
Screenshot_20240507-165433_Instagram.jpg

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
I think she has addled her brain more than we ever thought.
She’s in the shop and her card wouldn’t work on contactless and she told the woman that it wouldn’t work with the pin as she has no money in the account.😂 how does she think it works on contactless then
How has she got no money already she only got paid today. She did say she brought more weed she must have brought a lot

May 7, 2024
UK
I feel so sorry for those 2 cats. They always sat on the windowsill staring out the window. Poor buggers! Imagine being shut in the dirty bungalou with Lou 24/7! Probably forgets to feed them too.
Well someone just commented she’s over feeding them and that they prob have worms cos she said they have 4 pouches a day!

Aug 29, 2023
Well someone just commented she’s over feeding them and that they prob have worms cos she said they have 4 pouches a day!
Really wow, they don't look overfed but if she's feeding them 4 pouches a day they should be alot bigger than they are so worms would explain it. Doubt she worms them or fleas them properly so it wouldn't surprise me. But we also know Lou tells lies constantly. I can't see her affording to feed them 4 pouches a day. She probably thinks that's the amount they should have so that's what she's said but in reality they probably get alot less.
Haha maybe Lou needs to get worms...for someone who claims to have no food all the time she's getting bigger and bigger 😱🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.