Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She's definitely not given or taken those cats to have flea and worm treatment, same has having them spayed/neutered. If she had she'd be live bragging about it, showing proof. Just like that one clean drug test.

The cats were meowing earlier, now I don't know a lot about cats, but she claimed it was because they wanted food. It's possible and she just lied about how much/often she feeds them, but I think they are bored, want attention and most likely desperate to get out of that pit.

Her phone will end up being cut off, back in the day she often said either her phone or WiFi bills (not sure which) were due, but couldn't afford to pay them.

Another thing, she just can't stop talking about the lovelies, anyone else would've just moved on, got on with their lives and shut up. She just can't help herself, I think, secretly, she'd love them back and all would be forgiven. Her lives are so quiet now.

Don't get me started on the insta post, beggy Lou will never change...how many years has it been? Yet the same rinse and repeat cycles continues 🙄

Apr 15, 2024
England
She's definitely not given or taken those cats to have flea and worm treatment, same has having them spayed/neutered. If she had she'd be live bragging about it, showing proof. Just like that one clean drug test.

The cats were meowing earlier, now I don't know a lot about cats, but she claimed it was because they wanted food. It's possible and she just lied about how much/often she feeds them, but I think they are bored, want attention and most likely desperate to get out of that pit.

Her phone will end up being cut off, back in the day she often said either her phone or WiFi bills (not sure which) were due, but couldn't afford to pay them.

Another thing, she just can't stop talking about the lovelies, anyone else would've just moved on, got on with their lives and shut up. She just can't help herself, I think, secretly, she'd love them back and all would be forgiven. Her lives are so quiet now.

Don't get me started on the insta post, beggy Lou will never change...how many years has it been? Yet the same rinse and repeat cycles continues 🙄
If them cats are on 4 pouches a day they look rather thin in my opinion and no way has she had them to vets even though was meant to do that weeks ago

beglife

Oct 13, 2023
I don't understand why she hasn't had them to the vets yet! We have just got a kitten we got her Saturday the same day she was insured and booked into the vets for vaccinations, worming, fleeing, a check over and microchip! She's booked in Friday and we have paid £99 for a kitten bundle which covers her for 6 months that's everything above included plus discount on neutering when she's old enough! Now she could get exactly the same for the same price because its a vets near her! They also do a package after 6 months that is £18 a month which then covers all future vaccines and flee/worm treatment delivered directly to your door when it's needed so you never miss a dose so there really is no excuse for her not to have these things in place!
Them poor babies need a home where they are cared for properly!

Apr 30, 2023
I don't understand why she hasn't had them to the vets yet! We have just got a kitten we got her Saturday the same day she was insured and booked into the vets for vaccinations, worming, fleeing, a check over and microchip! She's booked in Friday and we have paid £99 for a kitten bundle which covers her for 6 months that's everything above included plus discount on neutering when she's old enough! Now she could get exactly the same for the same price because its a vets near her! They also do a package after 6 months that is £18 a month which then covers all future vaccines and flee/worm treatment delivered directly to your door when it's needed so you never miss a dose so there really is no excuse for her not to have these things in place!
I was the same with mine. It's called being a responsible pet owner that she isn't. The cats protection give out vouchers to get them fixed as well, so she's got no excuse.

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
The kittens were born in October so 7 months old now. I have reported to the RSPCA already when a methadone bottle was on their plate and they didn’t do anything.
She hasn't taken them to the vets as she is saying the PDSA have stopped the vouchers for people on benefits from April (which is a lie) she has no intention of caring for them but I have tried

Sep 6, 2023
The kittens were born in October so 7 months old now. I have reported to the RSPCA already when a methadone bottle was on their plate and they didn’t do anything.
She hasn't taken them to the vets as she is saying the PDSA have stopped the vouchers for people on benefits from April (which is a lie) she has no intention of caring for them but I have tried
Surely she's not stupid enough to be thinking of breeding them and selling kittens to make money???

Apr 15, 2024
England
Are they 4 months old yet?, because they can get pregnant at that age, so that'll be next.
What a b she is 😡
I'm sure there older than 4 mth, that will be next thing fall pregnant then be selling the kittens, but I'm sure there brother and sister so they'll have birth defects, not 100% as I'm more a dog person

Apr 15, 2024
England
She's to selfish to do any of that, Lou is what you call an irresponsible pet owner

Apr 15, 2024
England
I was the same with mine. It's called being a responsible pet owner that she isn't. The cats protection give out vouchers to get them fixed as well, so she's got no excuse.
The thing is with her being on benefits she'll get most of it done for next to nothing or free, is it not late that cats have to be chipped now not just dogs

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
The thing is with her being on benefits she'll get most of it done for next to nothing or free, is it not late that cats have to be chipped now not just dogs
Cats have to be chipped by 10th of June.
She wouldn't take them even if it was free as she would need to buy 2 separate cat carriers and taxis there and back. She will need to look after them when they are home too

She is too selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.