Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
I don’t know about hundreds of thousands it’s in an area rougher than my grandads heel skin🤢😂 certainly could be put to better use though. There are families crying out for bigger places In Middlesbrough and just places in general! They must’ve been really desperate to give her that house. Homeless accommodation normally consists of a room in a hostel with a shared bathroom and kitchen with up to 30 other people.
I'll see myself off then.

Just going on the type of property tho. It could be a palace with a decent renno.

I live in a part of the country where tenement flats go for half a million these days and were formerly crack dens pre Thatcher years.

Guess I'm just trying to say that it's a lovely property with potential to be an amazing house for a family who would take care of it and be thankful for it (if they get on with all those ghosts she keeps seeing when she's out her face 👀)

Apr 23, 2023
I'll see myself off then.

Just going on the type of property tho. It could be a palace with a decent renno.

I live in a part of the country where tenement flats go for half a million these days and were formerly crack dens pre Thatcher years.

Guess I'm just trying to say that it's a lovely property with potential to be an amazing house for a family who would take care of it and be thankful for it (if they get on with all those ghosts she keeps seeing when she's out her face 👀)
Yh from the guided tour didn’t she have another living room? What a waste of space.
Her and Ste living in the bedroom like actual crackheads they are.
She dont seem worried about the area sitting there with her (legs )windows all wide open and walking the street at midnight for a s burger. We all know she will never get better while she’s with him she’s got no chance.

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
What an absolute scumbag 😡😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230521_130603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_130603_Chrome.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 311
  • Screenshot_20230521_130554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_130554_Chrome.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 318

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
It’s the sitting there with the big light on, telly on the windowsill and not a blind in sight - imagine walking past and seeing that fing gormless bastard gawping at the telly in full view of the whole street. ‘I made a jail antenna’ no you never you fing dumbass - you put an aerial on a windowledge.

Backward. Absolutely fing backward that girl.

I will try re: the crackhead diaries 😂😂😂😂

Apr 27, 2023
How many more times is she going to show us that Stitch mug? 🙄 She’s about to turn 30! I really don’t get adults that are obsessed with Disney, we all know one, but what normal working people choose to spend their money is none of my business. Little Miss “I can’t afford to eat” whilst living rent and bill free, having regular takeaways, spunking almost a grand on absolute se is really starting to piss me off.

It’s so demoralising working hard and having almost half of my earnings taxed away from me and my family, month after month, whilst seeing smackheads handed everything on a plate and blowing it all.

She’s buzzing for her new house. A house that she hasn’t needed to save for a deposit, prove any type of affordability, provide any references, pay any of the ridiculous agency fees and she’ll be able to do what the do she likes with it.
My previous tenancy agreement stated that I couldn’t even put blu-tak on the walls let alone decorate.

I’ve lost all sympathy for her now.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
A good show? Really?
Regardless of what she is or is not. He's lay there smacked out his head she isn't. She's clearly struggling.
Have some fing compassion.

Shes a scumbag yes, but to find this entertaining you're all vile little fs.
Oh, seriously, Sam. do off back to tattle where your god like moderation skills mean something. You’re just coming across like a complete bellend here. Well, everywhere if I’m honest. Go flex your ban button elsewhere you weird little b.

Apr 23, 2023
Oh, seriously, Sam. do off back to tattle where your god like moderation skills mean something. You’re just coming across like a complete bellend here. Well, everywhere if I’m honest. Go flex your ban button elsewhere you weird little b.
@Bitchtits even if that’s not her who is Sam on TL? I’d love to see all the squealers pressing the report button, do tell, il buy u a s burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.