Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Losing the plot on a daily basis 🤪

Screenshot_20230825-094457_Instagram.jpg
Hasn’t scummy Ste got feminine looking legs 😂

Apr 22, 2023
awwwh poor Lou crying because she doesn’t like the way people treat her, well if isn’t the consequence of her actions.

Nobody has sympathy for you Lou. Your children are growing up without a Mother because you choose drugs over them, you choose taking drugs and begging in the internet rather than fighting to sort your s out and get them back. Babies you grew and birthed and loved. How Lou?

You’ve been handed all sorts, all that free money on Temu and your children got absolutely do all

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She chose that man over her kids so she’s kind of deserves everything she gets now if you ask me. She would have had half a chance at being in her kids lives in some capacity without that prick but time & again she lets him ruin her life. She’ll end up getting kicked out of this new home because of him and his behaviour. I thought they weren’t supposed to be staying together anyway?
At some point you look at yourself & think yeah I’ve fed up. Not her, it’s always poor me, what can I do to get help & sympathy & cash. My heart breaks for the women out there who would be amazing mothers & this piece of s pops out 3 kids & chooses drugs & a Poundland roadman over them without a second thought. The pair of them can get in the fing bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.