Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
I don't think she would have apologised either. It was the way she said it in a whiney voice as well, "l said I'm sowwwy!"... She said it because she was made to say it, not because she wanted to. Nasty b.
Absolutely this. It was the least sincere apology ever! Then right at the end of the live when her tears started, I tbink it was the realisation that her mask had slipped and what she said was out there for us all to see. Not one ounce of her tears were for hurting the poor ladies feelings. Disgusting!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I don't think she would have apologised either. It was the way she said it in a whiney voice as well, "l said I'm sowwwy!"... She said it because she was made to say it, not because she wanted to. Nasty b.
She couldn't even articulate what she was sorry for. As far as she was concerned, she was sorry for the music, not for having a go at the deaf person ("if you were really deaf you wouldn't be able to hear it"), not for calling one of her enablers a b.

Apr 30, 2023
Considering only fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's definitely spiralling 👎

Screenshot_20230827-191805_Instagram.jpg

guesswhaychickem

Jun 7, 2023
Please correct me if I'm wrong, buy I thought her addiction was only an issue in the last 1/2 years? But her friend who she is talking about who was in that documentary died in 2018. So the documentary was filmed 2017 or earlier, and she was invited to go on it? So does that mean she has been an addoct for at least 6 years? Potentially before kids? Or when her first was a nipper

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Please correct me if I'm wrong, buy I thought her addiction was only an issue in the last 1/2 years? But her friend who she is talking about who was in that documentary died in 2018. So the documentary was filmed 2017 or earlier, and she was invited to go on it? So does that mean she has been an addoct for at least 6 years? Potentially before kids? Or when her first was a nipper
i'm pretty sure i've seen another post on here about her being on "softer" drugs for a while, i assume she met ste and got on the harder stuff losing her kids in the process.

was the baby that got adopted stes?

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She's been a user for at least 10 years, but initially it was stuff like weed/mdma/"baxtercaine". When that crossed into addiction is anyone's guess.

guesswhaychickem

Jun 7, 2023
I dont watch her all that much, becauseI just struggle with it so much and i dont know a lot about her past.....I've had two people close to be me lose everything from addiction. Both I tried to help for years and years, but just never worked. They were so deep in the addiction you couldn't help. In the end I had to walk away from both. But so many people do fight and stay clean for years. My type or personality is to help people and to give so many chances. one min I watch her and really want to believe she can overcome it and turn her life around like so many people do then the other half of me just can't see it happening because of what happened to the two people I know..its like a constant tug of war of emotions following her. I don't want to sit there slating her, because if I heard people say what they do about her, about one of my loved ones who had addiction i would of gone mad, because i still loved them and sometimes I still saw the kind loving person, So I would be a hypocrite laying into her, but then I understand why people feel the way they do, Specially after what addicts say and do.

Status
Not open for further replies.