Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Whilst Lou is pushing Temu so hard, just wanted to mention that I’ve seen 3 seperate videos this weekend from people saying they’ve had bank fraud on their account after using Temu, one lady shared that her bank confirmed it’s “rife” with Temu selling bank details etc. Just a heads up I suppose & maybe use PayPal if you do buy from them as it has an extra level of security / protection. I suppose the “free” money they are giving away has to come from somewhere…

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Whilst Lou is pushing Temu so hard, just wanted to mention that I’ve seen 3 seperate videos this weekend from people saying they’ve have bank fraud on their account after using Temu, one lady shared that her bank confirmed it’s “rife” with Temu selling bank details etc. Just a heads up I suppose & maybe use PayPal if you do buy from them as it has an extra level of security / protection. I suppose the “free” money they are giving away has to come from somewhere…
I’ve seen a lot of that, but… on the flip side, I’ve had 13 orders from there now, all quite large orders as well (i kitted me and my 4 kids out for autumn 😆) and I haven’t had any issues whatsoever. It’s not amazing quality it’s cheap as chips throw away fashion but all my children are young so you know how it gets… the toddlers especially lol

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I've never used Temu. Mainly because I don't want huge deliveries of s to my house but also I enjoy being one of the non existing members Loubeg desperately wants 😅
I don’t use temu, shein or wish. I just go charity shopping for mine and my kids clothes or go to the Asda.
🤷‍♀️
I’m one of those people that likes to see the item before I purchase it

May 23, 2023
I comment bad and good stuff. I’m just truthful. I’ve gone in pretty hard and not been banned (yet) lol.
Where temu is concerned I used an email address that doesn’t feature my name and use Klarna/Clearpay when I purchase so no links to bank accounts, it’s definitely good for people who don’t get click happy, but people like Lou who buy tat for the sake of it is what the site is designed for 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.