Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2023
Why’s he say he’s got a son to think about now like the wee man is sat in his high chair right beside him eating brekkie and not literally legally adopted out and living in a farm. The level of Stu’s delulu is mental lol
See the whole living on a farm, it's awful but all I can think of is Ross in friends finding out chichi went to the farm.

Jun 21, 2023
I can't help it, but Ste is growing on me just a bit. Not in a starting to find him attractive way, but the way he was admitting to blowing his biggest bookie win on drugs and alcohol and saying things he regrets etc and then Lou cut him down with a 'you never learn' - which he admitted was true - like she's never fed up before.

And it was a bit sad when he said he might like to do some furniture making stuff, he seemed genuinely happy , like maybe if he didn't do up his life , that's what he'd be doing.

And fing Lou comes in with the 'aww, we don't need that (furniture making), we have the Xbox mum bought us, what more could you want?'

Aspirations, Lou. Something to work towards, even if it is just a thought. The idea of doing something productive and meaningful.

He's definitely a wrongun for sure, but she's dragging him down. I reckon a stint in the big house might do him good. Gets him away from her, and he might be able to get into some sort of program that helps him

Jun 21, 2023
I can't help it, but Ste is growing on me just a bit. Not in a starting to find him attractive way, but the way he was admitting to blowing his biggest bookie win on drugs and alcohol and saying things he regrets etc and then Lou cut him down with a 'you never learn' - which he admitted was true - like she's never fed up before.

And it was a bit sad when he said he might like to do some furniture making stuff, he seemed genuinely happy , like maybe if he didn't do up his life , that's what he'd be doing.

And fing Lou comes in with the 'aww, we don't need that (furniture making), we have the Xbox mum bought us, what more could you want?'

Aspirations, Lou. Something to work towards, even if it is just a thought. The idea of doing something productive and meaningful.

He's definitely a wrongun for sure, but she's dragging him down. I reckon a stint in the big house might do him good. Gets him away from her, and he might be able to get into some sort of program that helps him
Yep I'm with you.

There's a decent person in there. He's a product of cistcumstance (and coincidence lol).

If he had been brought up in a decent area surrounded by good people, I'm sure he wouldn't have led the life he has.

Her on the other hand. She is just rotten. Handed everything yet still wants more.

Cannot stomach her. Look at the difference of her from yesterday to today (coincidentally when her housing person is coming round or whoever it is) and tell me she wasn't off her tits on drugs yesterday when she was tired all day.

Let's see how "tired" she is later on once the meeting is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.