Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Our Ste ❤️

IMG_1344.jpeg
🎤One day my prince will come 🎼

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
If she loses this house she would definitely be classed as "intentionally homeless" therefore the council wouldn't be obliged to offer any support in terms of emergency accommodation. (As per the council in my area anyway)
I've had patients on hospital wards become homeless while admitted and social services can offer no support. Some areas have a dedicated homeless team, led by NHS.

Can guarantee if she gets thrown out it won't be her fault though and she will never take ownership. The world owes her everything and she gives nothing.

Jun 21, 2023
If she loses this house she would definitely be classed as "intentionally homeless" therefore the council wouldn't be obliged to offer any support in terms of emergency accommodation. (As per the council in my area anyway)
I've had patients on hospital wards become homeless while admitted and social services can offer no support. Some areas have a dedicated homeless team, led by NHS.

Can guarantee if she gets thrown out it won't be her fault though and she will never take ownership. The world owes her everything and she gives nothing.
That's unfair

She makes wish lists to help us with our bwits and bwobs

Status
Not open for further replies.