Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Charlie was her first moderator on TT. Lasted for a couple of weeks. Then someone called an ambulance to Lous, think it was when she passed out slurring while straightening her hair. Lou accused Charlie of doing it the next day and they haven't been seen since. I've no idea who did it but I've spoken to Charlie on insta since and they said they don't even know her address. Lou then disappeared offline for a couple of days which was when I contacted Charlie asking if she knew a way to check in Lou. They were concerned but hadn't got a clue

Miss Marvel is her current mod along with Vonny. She's a confusing one as she doesn't always block comments and has made some harsh ones herself but also sent Lou a £20 Asda voucher recently. Last weekend when Lou slept on live after supposedly taking Stes meds miss marvel witnessed it, stayed in the chat for a good few hours having a laugh with us 'twolls'. She said she'd never seen Lou in that state before and could now understand why she gets so much hate online. Also admitted that she'd sent Asda to her previously. Another one not been seen since
This is what bugs me her mods and most ppl in there like that whopper lass the other day thinking she was rocky haven't known or followed her for that long yet blocking the so called trolls that aren't trolls its ppl trying give her advice, which she won't take unless send cash aswell ,and the fact as a grown arse woman has to ask ppl online what shall she do and how do i do this is just tragic ,no way on earth is she getting any kids back

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Man I need in on this begging malarkey. Is all you have to do make a complete fool of yourself and broadcast it to the internet then beg for followers?
Maybe I could do the opposite to Lou and start one as somebody who actually did change their life. Maybe make it inspirational and beg for donations to charity instead of donations to me ...
Genuinely considering it tbh. Bet it gets nowhere near as many viewers as being a Trainwreck tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.