Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023
Oh look ste is live crying poverty. Only time he goes live is when he apparently has no money. Probably been on drugs all weekend. He's as bad as her. Definitely something going on. People are telling him to make a wishlist. He gets enough money to live on. He's spending all his money on tablets and in the bookies and people are willing to help him. Wtf. I also don't believe he's only taking tablets. Both him and her are likely back on the class A's

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Oh look ste is live crying poverty. Only time he goes live is when he apparently has no money. Probably been on drugs all weekend. He's as bad as her. Definitely something going on. People are telling him to make a wishlist. He gets enough money to live on. He's spending all his money on tablets and in the bookies and people are willing to help him. Wtf. I also don't believe he's only taking tablets. Both him and her are likely back on the class A's
I told him to make a wishlist but only because I want people to do what they did to angie 😂

Aug 29, 2023
Lou gifted Angie at least 100 roses in miss reds live, skint my ass
I think its more like she doesn't want to pay for things like furniture or a Christmas tree which her latest beg...she wants to spend her own money on drugs, takeaways and red bull. Things like furniture, phones, laptops she expects other people give her. She's got some cheek. If she doesn't want to buy her own furniture for her house why does she think other people would want to spend their hard earned money buying it for her. For someone that's always skint and crying shes starving cos she can't afford food she seems to be getting bigger and bigger...she doesn't exactly look starving and malnourished. Can't believe she's going onto lives and saying she's in a dv relationship and has no money for food...she really is the lowest of the low. There is literally nothing she won't say to try and take advantage of people to get them to part with their money 🤬

Jun 21, 2023
If you're proper on the bones of your arse with money...probs best to not buy the fruit pastilles, and buy pasta, rice, or fing bread instead. It really isn't difficult.
Were the pastilles purchased or stolen? I do wonder how there's always a regular stream of pocket-able tweats
I think its more like she doesn't want to pay for things like furniture or a Christmas tree which her latest beg...
Christmas is 2 months away, plenty of time to save. Why does she need a tree anyway? Not like she's going to have her kids crowd under it on the 25th of Dec. She also can't smoke it either.
Some silly t sent him money!! Unbelievable
I could understand people giving him a pound or two each at first when it was to piss Lou off and he got lucky that enough people did that. I can also, with some mental gymnastics, kind of understand well-meaning people who gave him money on what was expected to be his last 2 hours of freedom. I think he's demonstrated many times since then that he's irresponsible. Giving someone who already spent their money on drugs and other se even more money for more drugs and se is ridiculous

Aug 29, 2023
I wonder if they are split. Ste was on live, someone was sending him a click and collect shop. Lou then came live crying saying he's horrible to her or something like that...I didn't catch the start. Then both their lives paused at the same time and went off and neither of them have been back on. Probably a con to get money and the pair of them are off to buy more tablets then home to enjoy the tesco shop someone else paid for. Both Lou and Ste deserve each other...both as bad as each other.

Last edited:

Polly

May 11, 2023
I caught this before I had to go back from lunch
Screenshot_20231023_132104_Instagram.jpg

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
for God's sake these ppl sending him money, are they insane? The boy is on just over 1,900 a month, that's with his rent and council tax payed. And they are writing in the comments that they can't afford to feed their kids Yet the chuck money his way for vape pills and ready made sandwiches . I wish someone would send me free money to go to a bakery for freshly made sandwiches and some cakes. These enablers deserve to get ripped off imo. Idiots. She was texting him through the live. I hear lou is RAGING that someone's doing a tesco shop for him. She has said and I quote "it's not fair. I'm the one with all the followers and he's getting the money and gifts, it's not right"
🤣🤣 everyone stop sending money, make him do a wish list. Only buy stuff for men, nothing that will benefit that beast of a unit
I'd gladly but off pork swords wish list but nothing for that sket

Status
Not open for further replies.